• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    So, Just Name It DS!

There Is This wierd Thing On MArio DS, Where I Can't Get Up These Stairs! I Think It's A glitch In The Game. It's right By The Magic Carpet Thingy.Can Someone Help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You have to have the right number of stars to reach the top. Otherwise its referred to as "The Never-ending Staircase"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    75 - I THINK. When you reach the right number of stars it tells you that you have enough stars to go through that door.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think I have 86 stars now.

What's your favorite mini-game? I like Sort or 'Splode! =3

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    I Like The One where Your A Snowball, And Have To Roll Down A Hill.
    I also Like The One Where You Have To Shoot The Rocks Across the Ice To Get To the Target.

hehe...You Have 86 Stars, This Thread Now Has 86 Replies

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    pokejungle said:
    I think I have 86 stars now.

What's your favorite mini-game? I like Sort or 'Splode! =3
    I want to join this club b/c I have a DS. I also have Mario 64x4. Right now I have 122 stars. I have not beaten the last bowser yet. I can throw him twice but I cant ever get that last throw.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    pokejungle said:
    75 - I THINK. When you reach the right number of stars it tells you that you have enough stars to go through that door.

Actually it's 80. You can only go up the staircase as Mario, nobody else. Which kinda sucks, because Luigis spinning backflip thing woulda been useful. I SUCK at trying to make Bowser hit the bomb, it takes me forever, espically on the last bowser because he stomps out the outer part. But I managed to do it, after a long time.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    80, I had forgotten v_v

Ya, Luigi would have been REALLY helpful x_x

Marill Monster is now CO-OWNER! YAY FOR HIM!

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Woo!*Gives Self A Round Of Applause*

80??!!Arg...-_-;; And I Thought 75 Was Tough. I'm Currently At 63.

Hey Besides Mario DS, And Metroid Prime Hunters, What Other DS Games Do You Guys Have?
    I Have Urbz, And Asfault.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I've never heard of HZ v_V

How is Urbz/Asphault? I was thinking of buying one of them.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Yeah, Me Niether.

Urbz Is Great, If You've Ever Played The Sims, It's a Lot Like It, Exept You Don't Build A House, You buy One. You Get To Go To Work With your sims, Wich is A Change.It's Good.

Asfault Is A Racing Game, Not The Best One In The World, But It's For DS Wich Means It's Portable^^ It Also Has 00ber Good Graphics.

I'd Say Get Asfault First.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm gonna wait for Emerald to come out. Have you seen how much bonus materail you get if you pre-order? 0.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back