• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DS Clan

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Well...since the old thread kinda died, I figured it's time for a fresh start for the DS Clan. So just talk about the DS in here, and if you want to join, just request it in your User CP and I'll approve it. If I don't, just PM me or something. XD

So...DS talk time... o_o;

NOTE: You have to join the group before posting in here. If you're not a member, then your post WILL be deleted.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    Nice,
    Before getting the WiFi modem,
    how to use it??
    am too lazy to look for informations or tutarial somewhere else. xD

Morkula

Years
    Wifi modem? Are you talking about the USB connector? If you have a wireless router already, you don't need it. But if you don't, then you just go buy the USB connector, plug it in, install the software (I guess it comes with software...never used the thing XD), and then follow the instructions on setting up your wireless connection with the DS.

Like I said, I've got a wireless router, so I've never used the USB thing, so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    *pops in out of no where*

I never actually got into the discussion in the other thread. Anyway, the only DS game I have is Mario Kart dS. O.o

Kamui

´
    Years
    Nice,
    i also dont have much games.
    Only have animal crossing, Sonic Rush and just got Pokemon Dash

Morkula

Years
    Lessee...I have:
    Animal Crossing Wild World, Brain Age, Lost in Blue, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario Kart DS, Meteos, Metroid Prime Pinball, New Super Mario Bros., Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Sonic Rush, Star Fox Command, Star Wars Episode III, Super Mario 64 DS, Tetris DS, Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour.

I've got a lot of DS games @_@

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Hello Morkula, good thing you restarted this.

Anyways, I have a lot of DS games but I'll post the ones I liked the most:

Castlevania: DoS
    Mario Kart DS *
    Metroid Prime Hunters
    Brain Age
    Mario and Luigi: PiT
    Sonic Rush
    Super Mario 64 DS
    New Super Mario Bros
    Starfox Command
    Meteos

* Favorite DS game so far.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I had a DS way back when it came out and then it broke. Afterwards I got a PSP , I was fed-up with it's crazy loading times so I sold it and bought a new Onyx DS Lite and Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: Attack of the Mini's today. Anyway...I'll join. :P

Morkula

Years
    Hey Alex~ </late> XD
    The only reason I'd get a PSP would be for emulation...playing old ROM hacks and stuff. It'd be nice to play all the old GBC games without having to tote my SP around too. XD

The only real game I would want for the PSP is the Katamari game, but I don't know how exactly that'd work with only one analog stick...

Anyway, DS game craving of the moment: Clubhouse Games. I want it sooo bad, and it's Wifi enabled, but I'm saving up for the Wii. Anyone have it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Do note that Sony keeps striking back with firmware updates that do not allow you to have any type of homebrew software, I believe. I've got the latest version, however I haven't tried any, because almost all of them are made for previous versions.

About Clubhouse games, I'm not too excited about it. It's got a different name here, and besides chess, never had much interest in it. D:

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    First of all, I'd like to thank Morkula for letting me into the group.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of the PSP. There are a few games on it that seem remotely interesting.

I haven't seen much information about Clubhouse Games yet, though it does look interesting. I'm anticipating the upcoming release of Final Fantasy III DS at the moment. My favorite DS game so far is Super Princess Peach (Fun, but a little too easy), but that's likely to change.

Morkula

Years
    Final Fantasy III looks really good. I really want to get Elite Beat Agents and Final Fantasy III, but I'm trying to hold off on any more games until the Wii/TP and plus, FF3's going to be $40. x_o

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    In that case, I might wait another week until my birthday before getting FFIII. I'll have a lot more money then. I think that's going to be the first RPG for the DS that will really stand out. Lunar: Dragon Song wasn't so great because it was too different from the first two games. Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time was cool, but I liked the first game more. And Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is fun, but the controls are a bit tedious. Obviously, Diamond and Pearl will be great too, but they won't be out in the US until next year.

Morkula

Years
    Am I the only person that really didn't like Superstar Saga, but loved Partners in Time? The first one just didn't seem as funny as the second, and it had too much backtracking. =/

But yeah, I really want FFIII, but I'm going to wait a while to get it. I've got enough RPGs to finish, plus TP coming up. x_o;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Wow, Elite Beat Agents is one fun game! I recommend it to people who like rhythm games and even if you don't like rhythm or music it's still a very fun game that you should try.

Morkula

Years
    EBA, FF3, and Clubhouse Games are my top three games I want for the DS now (in that order). But Wii and TP come before all of them. XD

Kamui

´
    Years
    WOW,
    A lots of plans.
    I want to buy PMD-Blue and thats all actually.
    No other plans of buying anything else.

Morkula

Years
    Sam X, you were right about EBA. I picked it up today to give me something to hold me over until I got a Wii. I think it's become my favorite DS game, along with MKDS. o_O;

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    EBA tied me over until Wii too. As a matter of fact I was playing up until only 8 minutes left for the Wii, that's when the manager let us in.

Has anybody played Yoshi's Island DS? I have seem some pretty mixed reviews so I'm not sure about it anymore.

Back