• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Duke

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon, especially the old school games, and am trying to get back into the series! Hope to see you around.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon, especially the old school games, and am trying to get back into the series! Hope to see you around.

Welcome to the Pokemon Community Forum (PC) I also like the older games especially Silver version But I love all Gens with Gen 5 my absolute favourite.
    Happy to meet you have a good time :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh so you're a Duke? Do you have a Dutchess??? No, I am not coming onto you, but I'm sure you're a very nice man! n_n But uh, yeah, PC is a great place to get back into Pokemon since we have so many different types of interesting discussions here all over the place. Getting back into the series should be pretty easy just after a few weeks here because there's always something going on, and PC likes to put the fun back into Pokemon... not that there is the letter "f" in Pokemon, but if there was? PC WOULD PUT THAT IN!

Have fun around here & explore everything!! :3

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Duke! I'll start by saying that your avatar is amazinggg. n_n

We're all big Pokemon fans here~! I adore the older gens myself, Crystal ranks pretty high when it comes to my all-time favorite Pokemon games. I'd definitely recommend you try some of the newer games if you haven't though, there's a ton of changes and such you might want to explore!

But yeah, PC has all kinds of Pokemon discussion sections, from the older games like Red/Blue/Yellow to the manga/anime. Go ahead and dig around here; I'm sure it'll help out in getting you back into the series again. :3

Anyway, enjoy your stay and hopefully I'll keep seeing you around! Feel free to message me if you need help!

Years
  • Hello everyone, I am a fan of Pokemon, especially the old school games, and am trying to get back into the series! Hope to see you around.

Hi Duke, welcome to our community.

I am the Master of Oshawottz, but you can simply call me Hikari.

I hate to say this, but I never played the old-school games. I started from Generation 3, yeah I'm such a late bloomer with the games but not the anime.

I love Generation 5 best, cos of the characters and my signature Pokemon.

May I recommend going to the PC Adoption Center where you can fill out an application form and Cirno will assign you with a member experienced in a certain field.

Feel free to VM me or friend request me, I'm a little quirky but I love to make people laugh. Cos laughter is fun, and so are cute Pokemon.

Also, contact those with the bold name if you need help.

Have a great time here!

- Hikari10, #WikariLeaks

Back