• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Islands [For New RPers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kerhra peered into her refridgerator for a few seconds, then slammed it shut, rolled her eyes and thought "I'll have to go to sun island again". Then she went outside and started down the path of Mt.Night.
    "Oh yes." she said quietly, tossed a pokeball over her shoulder and out came Dressy the Dragonair. "Now you keep the house safe" she smiled at Dressy then continued down the slope; when she noticed a pidgey in the distance flying in a pattern as though searching for something. Kerhra watched it for a few seconds then walked onwards to the ferry dock.

After arriving at Sun Island, Kerhra noticed it was a busy day, sighed, walked almost at a run into the town square. She looked up and saw the pidgey again. Having much time on her hands she followed it, until she came to two young trainers. and said in her usual quiet voice "oh so this pidgey is one of yours?"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Alix looked at the other trainer, exhausted after following Pidgeotto. She answered, "Yeah, I'm looking for my--" Alix quickly noticed Growlithe, who was behind the other trainer, panting, running away again. "GROWLITHE!!" Alix shouted, as she chased after her canine Pokemon. She turned around to the other trainer, and said, "Sorry, I gotta go, cya!" as she dashed off to follow Growlithe. In her rush, Alix bumped into another trainer. She quickly said, "Sorry, gotta go!" still running after Growlithe.

Finally, Growlithe stopped running, and stopped in the middle of a path, panting heavily. Alix finally caught up with the canine Pokemon. She held out Growlithe's Pokeball, saying, "What is wrong with you, Growlithe...?" and a flash of red light, the Pokemon disappeared.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Rain sits in the lotus position, on the coast of Fire Island. Her Horsea and Feebas are playing in the water, while her Trapinch and Torchic are playing in the sand. Her Bagon is resting on her shoulder, Rain smiles lightly, and pets the small dragon. I really wish I could say that life has been easy for me since I left Kanto, but I dunno, she thinks, and smiles as she watches her water pokemon play a game of water tag. These islands are beautiful, I kinda wish my parents where still alive to enjoy this with me, oh well, at least I have my Pokemon, they're my only friends now.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "uhh okay! bye!" Maddy waved with an empty look
    "Eevee?" Eve looked puzzled.
    "I know about the same amount, Eve," Maddy sighed.
    Then suddenly, out of the blue.
    "Drrraaa!"
    "Trraappp!"
    "Charrrr!"
    "Eeeevvveee!"
    "Aaaarrrttttiii!"
    "Shh!" She returned all of her pokemon, except the ones that hated being in the pokeball, Arctic & Eve.
    They continued to shreik, and were attracting attention.
    "You're about as bonkers as that Growlithe, " Maddy was completely bewilded.
    A talking pokemon, a over energetic Growlithe and now shreiking? Something was going on, and something strange.
    She turned and almost bumped into a black hair. She went to shake hands and say, "Hey, I'm Maddy!" but a ferry came into the dock, and a boy with a latias came out.
    "Hm? Another Rare Pokemon?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kerhra had a mildly shocked look on her face, but said nothing. Her attention quickly moved to the Latias. And she said under her breath "where'd he get something like that..." Kerhra's expression was of slight confusion now. She back went to her normal shopping routine.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Maddy was completely confused. Everyone was leaving her so soon. It was getting kind of, annoying. Nether-the-less, she had to walk away from the centre, so that her pokemon wouldn't attract so much attention.
    "Hmm... Well, good-bye," she said to the woman.
    She shrieking continued.
    "EVE! ARCTIC! SHUT UP!!" Maddy bellowed.
    They shut up instantly, and were scared to make anymore noise.
    "Thank-YoU! Geeezz..." Maddy fumed.
    She went back towards the Centre, some people had moved back and were talking amongst themselves.
    "Hey, umm, what's with all the people?" Maddy tapped the back of a stranger, and she spoke very nervously.
    "Hmm? Oh, there's a talking pokemon! a Raichu, to be precise in the square, about a 'Team Universe' and some Wallace guy," the stranger answered, and turned back to talk.
    'Wallace?!' Maddy's thought's went wild. She just HAD to see this pokemon.
    She rushed to the middle of the town square and saw teh Raichu talking.
    She listened for a while, and caught "Wallace" and "Team Universe" and "Selling"
    "Wallace?! Who's Wallace?!"
    Everyone went silent. Maddy looked around and saw a trainer with a yellow shirt and a black lightning bolt symbol on his shirt heading towards The Town Square.
    "Wallace," said the pokemon. "Was teh pokemon league champion, and now the world's deadliest enemy"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Alix gave a sigh of relief. She held out Pidgeotto's Pokeball. "Good job, Pidgeotto," she said, and the Pokemon disappeared into the Pokeball. She turned back, walking to the other trainer she first met, standing a few feet behind her. "I'm sorry about what happened before. Something just went wrong with my Growlithe, so I had to... Anyway, my name's Alix." Dratini squealed and tried to hide inside Alix's bag. "What's wrong, Dratini?" The little dragon Pokemon pointed it's tail towards the middle of town square.

Alix quickly noticed the talking Raichu, which seemed to have captivated the attention of some other people as there was a crowd around the electric Pokemon. Alix was confused. She heard it say something about 'Team Universe'. What was this strange Pokemon talking about?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: By the way, i JUST have Mareep and Duskull right now, the others im gunna catch later,, if thats aight w/ ya'l!

IC: When i arrived at Sun Island, i heard some commotion at the square, so I headed off towards it. My mareep was walking along by my side, adn duskull was hovering/resting on my shoulders. I had noticed another trainer, he was staring right at me, i ehaded off towards him, thats when i had heard "Was teh pokemon league champion, and now the world's deadliest enemy", wait a second... that didn't sound like a human speeking, i had jumped up real high, adn noticed i raichu speaking, "Awkward." i ahd pushed that to the abck of my mind, adn headed off to see the trainer, i say he had a baby articuno and a eevee, both being real quiet, they ahd seemed to bee scared to even make a nosie. I was really confused, so i ahd to walk up, and i said "Hey, umm so what exaclty is goin' on here?".

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    The Raichu chuckled.
    "It seems that we have some curious trainers."
    Maddy was confused and looked back at the 2 trainers, Alix and the new one.
    "Eevee," Eevee moaned.
    Maddy said "shh" quietly.
    "Very well, I come from Kanto, a land far away from here. Team Universe, a new team lead by Wallace, have started turning people into pokemon. It was strange, and awkward, this machine, but it worked, and unfortuatly, i was caught in it. I migrated to here, to be safe. It seems the machine wears off, but they have started attacking the Seveii Islands, and are heading here, we must be careful!"

"You said Wallace, right? THE Wallace?" Maddy was trembling.
    "That's right..." Raichu sighed.
    "My dad......" Maddy muttered, so that only the 2 trainers could hear her.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "WHAT!?!" Alix shouted after hearing the girl mutter. She whispered angrily, "You mean the man behind all this... The reason I won't get to see my brother again is because of your dad?!" Alix was swelling in anger. Even after all the time she has spent in the Seveii Islands, she could not forget about her brother, the very person who gave Alix her first Pokemon, the very person she looked up to, the very person who aspired her to become a Pokemon trainer. And now, because of Wallace, her brother was gone.

Alix sighed. "I'm sorry... It's just, I miss him so much..." she said to the girl, changing her tone completely. Sadness overwhelmed her. No... I can't think of him. Not now. Not infront of everyone. I'm strong. I can't break down now. I won't break down.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    You dad all of this? wow, some ad eh? I thought. I ahd kept my cool, i ahd seen the girl next to the other trainer starting to yell, then quickly contained herself as well. "Well, umm guys, ncie to meet you" i asid half-sarcastically. "Maybe we should ditch this palce and actually look around more, maybe we could, oh i don't kniow, train together? Oh yes, adn get to know each other, that sounds soo fun to me." i said calmly, bu the last part i sadi with great sarcasm. I felt in the sarcastic mood because i was getting bored, and everyone else was being a little too serious. I had started to walk the other way, i was starting to head back to my island, hoping i can actually find a trainer that might stand a chance. It was that or train my pokemon more.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "Huh?"
    Alix snapped out of her trance, and quickly broke into fake laughter. What in the world am I laughing about... She quickly stopped, and stared at her feet. Dratini squealed, and wriggled its way into Alix's arms. She didn't know what to do. She just stood there, staring down, holding Dratini tightly in her arms. Her face showed a slight frown.

Dratini nudged Alix on her shoulder. It squealed gleefully while wriggling happily around her arms, hoping it would somehow cheer Alix out. She smiled.
    "Heh...You're right. I shouldn't let something like that get to me. Let's go back to the hotel." Dratini let out a squeal, as Alix walked away from the crowd, back towards the hotel in Sun Island.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Jett walked off the pier to see a large crowd filtering out of the main square. What's going on?, he thought to himself. Latias gave a short purr and looked confusedly around. Several nurse Joys and some officer Jennys came by to care for the Raichu and find some means to reverse the transformation. Two trainers caught his eye and so he quickly ran up to meet them.
    "Hey guys, what's your names? I'm Jett ...And uhh, what was the big crowd about?"
    "I'm Maddy", one girl sighed.
    "And I'm Ace.", the boy said without any particular expression.
    "We just walked away from a Raichu", Maddy said, "who was transformed from a human", Jett's eyebrow raised in shock, "because of my dad."
    "What?! When was this?", Jett gasped.

So the trainers walked down the alleyway as the sun set on Sun Island...

Ullion

Years
    OOC: you should try and avoid powerplaying (controlling what other players do or say. in this case, say, nevertheless... i shouldn't be speaking out w/o the owners' permission. sorry.)

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    My Character:
    Name:
    Isagi Uchi
    Trainer
    Apperance:
    Isagi Is A Young Lad With Dark Brown Hair. He Moved Here With His Mother After His Father Died In VOLCAN TOWN *my hack* He Came For A Peaceful Life But Found His Way To The Profs Lab And Found His Decaball.
    Personality:
    Isagi Is Shy But Strong. He Has A Solid Mom/Son Relationship And Has A Keen Eye For Rare Pokemon. But All Of His Old Pokemon Got Caught In The Blaze That Killed His Father.
    History:
    Isage Used To Live In VOLCAN TOWN *my hack of pallet town* For A Long Time Until A Fire Caught Ablaze In The Forest Nearby. The Blaze Soon Found Its Way To Isagi's House And Burnt Everything... Even His Father. Isagi And His Mother, Jasmin Of Olivine Gym, Moved To Clear Island To Find Refuge And Hopefully Let Go Of The Past
    Pokemon:

Charmeleon
    Charmeleon Is Isagi's First Ever Pokemon. He Has Kept Her Close To Him At All Times. Charmeleon Is Strong But Lacks Speed. Charmeleon is Isagi's Only Pokemon At The Moment. The Only Pokemon He Saved From the Fire.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Hrmm okay..." Maddy said.
    Eve nudged Maddy, like a question if it was okay to talk again.
    "Yeah, your right... You too Arctic,"
    She stared at the trainers for a secong and said
    "Hey, let's go back and find Alix, she said she was going to the hotel, so maybe we can go get lunch??"

Wattsie : your profile is incomplete, what island do you live on?? EDIT: oops sorry! i didnt see that! heh ACCEPTED

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Nicolas walks to the ferry service to go to clear island to buy/sell some things at the pokemart. " Good thing We found this here stardust, right Totodile?" "Totodile!" It responds with much enthusiasm. After waiting for about a half an hour the ferryman hollars "All aboard for clear island" "Alright, Totodile, let's get a move on!" Says nicolas, as they approach the ferry. After arriving at clear island, Nicolas and his Totodile made their way to the pokemart, but were stopped by a passerby, frantically saying "The end is near, the end is near! Run!!!" Nicolas and Totodile look at each other, with really confused looks on their faces. Nicolas asks another person about what the other man had just said, and he replied " There's a team called team universe, and they plot to wipe everyone out or something, I really wasn't paying much attention." "Ooookay" replied Nicolas, wiht a sarcastic tone. "Let's find that Pokemart now, Totodile." "Toto!" Replied Totodile cherrfully.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kerhra had stuck around at a market stall near the crowd to listen to the talking Raichu. She watched maddy leave the crowd, then the man selling berries broke her idle staring by angrily saying "hey lady you gonna buy anythin'? i got customers waitin'!"
    "oh, uh yes" Kerhra replied softly.
    A few minutes later she was walking along the path to the ferry again, with a basket full of oran berries...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    The sun had risen high into the sky by now, and being Sun Island, it was adequately bathed in its warm glow.
    "Okay, sure!" Jett replied to Maddy's proposal, "I'm starting to get a little hungry, and I'm sure Latias is too, right?"
    "Laiiii!!", Latias cried happily as she floated by his shoulder. He turned over to Ace to see his opinion.
    "How 'bout you, Ace? Got any ideas after we go see about Alix?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back