• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Elemental Islands [For New RPers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I turned around, and sighed. I was just asked to help find a person who ahd just left, mainly because they were upset, or so i had thought. Maybe she was tired? Anyways, i sighed again and said "She might want to be left alone right now, but if you want to stay with her, then go ahead and follow her, as for me, I'm not really hungry right now, nor do i really care for following her, sorry for being so insensitive, but i really just want to go back to my training, you guys are welcome to join me, if you want. I turned around again and walked to the bridge that connected my home isladn and sun island.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Name: AJ
    Apperance: Spiky black hair, tanned skin, marble blue eyes,Black clothing, Small for his age, About 4 foot, and about 60 lbs, wears shades, has a shadow opal around his neck,

Visual Aid: https://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roninnl0.jpg

Personality: Very closed in, doesnt let on much to himself and trys to avoid people.

History: As a boy he was the target for bullys for being so small and he learned to accept it, he then became a trainer and toppled The jhoto leauge and the orange islands
    Pokemon:

Muddy the mudkip: AJs first pokemon, he and muddy share a special bond and are the best of freinds. muddy has a srcastic attitude and loves to pull pranks.

Pika the pikachu: AJs second pokemon and most active, this pikachu likes to play around and mess with muddy.

Feather the dratini: AJs Third pokemon, she doesnt like to be told what to do and is super sassy.

Star the espeon: AJ's Fourth pokemon, she is the tatic force of the team and makes most of the battle plans

Shadow the umbreon: AJ's fifth pokemon and stars younger brother, he can be a little to seirious at times and thinks he is top dog.

Manaphy: AJ found this pokemon while it was still in egg, he saved the egg from team rocket and nursed the egg until it hatched, manaphy is still a baby and is timid

Other Interesting Facts: AJ knows martial arts
    Island: Moon island

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Okay..... In the town square, we have just seen a talking Raichu... he has said that Wallace is bbaadd so Maddy has said that he is her father... people have gone crazy and now Maddy wants to go folow Alix and buy some lunch. Ace has gone of into the wild again, to finish some training. If you want to squeeze back into the story, maybe you can try to join the lunch/dinner that they are going to, or bump into Ace and battle him

"Oh.... okay.... bye Ace!" Maddy waved her fingers.
    It had happened again. That was 4 people who had walked away unpredictably! Maddy had had enough. This time, she would NOT let the next person go.
    "Okay, So who wants lunch?" I said with a unenthusiastic smile.
    "Aaarrrrtt," Arctic squealed, which sorta meant yes.
    "Oh ok..." She let the Articuno on her shoulder.
    "So, would you rather have a battle first?" Maddy said to the trainer.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    "Sure", Jett said, "I got time. Whaddaya say, Latias?"
    Latias just smiled gave her trill of approval.
    "So what will it be? I only got 2 pokemon on me. 2-on-2, or do you wanna use all of yours?"
    "Oh yeah, loser buys lunch!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "2 on 2 sounds great!!"
    I thought about a bit. Latias? a flying type maybe? or dragon type? both were weak against ice. But what about if he had any other pokemon? might he release them 1st? but Arctic was also very small. But she was good at battling too.... and dragon types other weakness was dragon, but if i released Draco, he would have a type dis-advantage too! I took my chances...
    "GO! Arctic!"
    The young pokemon gave me a stare and flew out of my bag. She landed on teh ground and flashed her feathers, to show off. I sighed and said "typical!"

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    Name:Sasuke Ryuhooh
    Appearance:

Sasuke has green in his left eye and a blue eye on the right ; he wears a high,wide collared shirt and fingerless gloves on his hands ; he sports his trademark headband which is white and has blue hair that is messy/spikey.
    he also wears a chain passed down from his family from generation to generation.he also wears blue jeans an has marks on both cheeks.
    personality:he is an energetic teen who hates people who tease him and smart mouth about him , although he's a smart mouth himself (in which he's always having a comeback in mind).He loves his pokemon and always cares for his friends.
    history:He's a smart teen from Fire Island and his smartness came from his father.He lost his older sister to a fire 6 years ago and her moltera was the only thing that survived.He's been vowing that he'll do what she couldnt accomplish and hopefully become the pokemon leagu champion and a pokemon master.He now lives with his other older sister Flannery and thier uncle blaine on fire island.His father and mother died from a volcanic eruption during their travel to mt flame.

Pokemon:
    burster
    ♂ An eevee that was found injured from a rampage by a Nidoking.It was Sasuke's first pokemon and is faithfully loyal to him.He will go with its own battle tactics and uses defence and attacking rather than straight on attacks.

Moltra (pre evo/baby moltres)♂ A pokemon found by blaine and flannery on mt flame during their search for fire stones.It used to be Sasuke's sister's , but became Sasuke's when she died.It was caught by poachers as they were trying to get moltres when it went for its monthly 'volcanic bath' to refresh itself.When Blaine and Flannery found it it was scared and kept pecking at them when they took it home,but Sasuke and his sister were so kind to it that it only stayed with them and only slept in their rooms.But now that Sasuke's sister is dead he only hangs around with Sasuke.It uses straight on attack tactics unlike burster.It will sometimes get angry and shoot a barrage flamethrowers until he has ran out of energy.

Rori ♀ A larvitar that was given to him by his cousin Brock , it completely has a crush on Sasuke and always uses its defence to tire the opponent out.

Chidori ♂ A Pikachu given to him by his mother on his birthday.It has a strong bond between Sasuke and Burster.It uses the Attack/Defence tactic and when angered , use a barrage of thunderbolts

Scythe ♂ A Scyther found out Mt.Flame . It is a loyal pokemon that loves to cut things (it also helps moltra prepare the food when making dinner).It is fast and has great evasiveness.It uses tons of fury swipes attacks when angered.

Kage ♂ A baby absol that hatched from an egg that the daycare couple gave to him. It has a great liking for Sasuke and acts like a brother to him even though its a pokemon. It is also the speedy type like scyther and does tons of shadow balls when angered.

other interesting facts:He can understand what a pokemon is saying , which came from his mother.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Ryuhooh : Looxxxxks preettyy good!! accepted!
    Ash: Umm, i think being a "champion" is a little extreme (as out pokemon are tiny!! level 10-20 range!) and a bit unfair as you have super strong pokemon!
    so unless you change that, unaccepted

ryuhooh_rayquaza

The ninja of the shadows...
    Years
    I had just started my journey,and now I was on my way to Clear Island.The ferry has just come to Fire Island so I got my things and went and boarded...
    I stood on the ferry that boarded Clear Island fifteen minutes later.I looked at Burster and my Moltra playing tag around the deck so I told them , "It's time to get off now!" They stopped and gave a slight smile of excitement."Eevee , Eevee , eeev! (Yay we're there!)" the eevee said.
    "Gyaaooo!(Wooohoo!)" Moltra screeched.
    *ten minutes later*
    I had walked past a restaraunt where two people were about to battle. When I did I bumped into a kid with pale skin and blonde hair, he was just 1 inch higher than me and had a yellow shirt with a lightning symbol on it. He looked like he was a tough trainer so I decided to challenge him."Hey! You wanna battle?"

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Alix went up to her room in the hotel, sitting on the bed, with Dratini lying down, seemingly asleep, on her lap. I'm thinking too much... I need to loosten up, she thought to herself. She patted Dratini. It's eyes shot open, and it gave a big yawn. Then, out of the silence, Alix's stomach grumbled. The sound seemed to echo on forever.
    "I'm hungry, we should go and eat!" Dratini nodded in agreement.
    Alix picked up the tiny dragon Pokemon, and went out of the hotel to get some lunch. Then she noticed two trainers, seemingly ready for battle. A Latias stood by one side, and a baby Articuno on the other. This looks interesting...
    "Hey!" Alix shouted to the other trainers. "Mind if I watch?"

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ((OCC: You and Jett. Sorry, I forgot to mention who xP. *goes to edit post*))

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Isagi Ventured Through Chiragari Forest In The Region And As He Saw The Next Villiage He Realised it Was A Port. Port Chiragarian. The New Boat That Had Been On The Pokeview Channel. He Decided To Buy A Ticket For The Boat To Get To Sun Island To Meet New Trainers And Hopefully Catch New Pokemon. He Recieved Money From The Pokemart After Selling All His Old Poketoys. He Went And Bought A Ticket For The Super Boat. He Arrived At Sun Island And Was Very Suprised. He Thought Sun Island Was Just The Name.... But He Enjoyed The Heat And So Did His Charmeleon!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Kerhra heard what sounded like a battle starting and thought "it'd be nice to see how the children fight." So she sat on a fairly large rock from which she could see what was happening.

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Isagi walked around Sun Island for a while and passed the same trainer at least 8 times. This trainer looked different. He had a Latias flying around him.
    "Hey, i'm Isagi. Who are you and do you have any idea why im walking around in circles??" Isagi questioned.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OOC: Hey Wattsie, the guy with the latias is ready for battle... do you think you'd go up and introduce yourself while in a battle?? try someone else, like Kerhra.... Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back