• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The enchanting mysterious Royce Kirkland

roycekirkland

ROYCEkirkland
    Years
    Hi this is the ever enchanting and mysterious Royce Kirkland aka royce God here from Nashville I shroud myself in the darkness I come from hell I am the grim reaper the angel of death I play games with Satan in God's name I live in the 9th level of the inferno. I'm here to spread peace love and joy amongst you humans. I'm also here to continue what I did in hell play strategy games all day. INTRODUCE YOURSELVES and please please be nice to me

Years
    Hi this is the ever enchanting and mysterious Royce Kirkland aka royce God here from Nashville I shroud myself in the darkness I come from hell I am the grim reaper the angel of death I play games with Satan in God's name I live in the 9th level of the inferno. I'm here to spread peace love and joy amongst you humans. I'm also here to continue what I did in hell play strategy games all day. INTRODUCE YOURSELVES and please please be nice to me
    Well welcome to my slice of the internet! Unfortunately, it's my last one so you're going to have to wait until I can call the pizza parlour . . . Just kiddin' there's no pizza here, really. I wish there was, but there isn't. I'm just the general chatty cathy here on the forums, so I hope you and I can become friends! I've been playing Pokémon since Pokémon Blue version came out and haven't really stopped since! What brings you here?

roycekirkland

ROYCEkirkland
    Years
    I am a die hard dragon trainer I've been monotype mY on my own so much I want to share my mono type runs which are pretty epic I really get into it like my life depends on it as well my all out offensice kamikaze style of playing is very unique so I want to share it. I've been a player since red and blue back when I played the blue version entirely with my blastoise I'm a veteran player I love chatty catches keeps the forum alive

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Hi... grim reaper and angel of death. Impressive titles d: I hope you'll have fun on the forums!

Back