• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The End (13+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The strip of slateport bored her. Zig could see it on her face that she was ever so slowly getting annoyed. She was probably thinking why she still had to be here after so long. Where is the captain? wondered Zig. His question was answered in the next minute, for Alyssa was suddenly alerted of a faraway distant sea boat growing even smaller.

"Hey!" she shouted, and immediately ran from her point. Zig followed at her pace, disappointed he could not get much of the sights. All of this city they were in had a familiar presence to him. It was a lovely one, and he did not want to let it go.

Alyssa found herself on the pier and cursing at the captain so far away. "You suck!" she finished off, and stormed the other way. Zig jumped up to the rails and looked over the distance. He could also see the figure she cursed at. There was nothing he could do though. No human ever really listened to a Pokèmon. All of this he learned from Alyssa.

He turned the other way and walked on the hard wood rails. His trainer sat on a bench a few feet away grumbling to herself. Zig jumped off the rail and stood right beside her and immediately scratched an itch behind his ear.

"Ah, who needs him," Alyssa grumbled away. "If he thinks he can dump me in a place like this and make me cry, he's got another thing coming. I swear, I will get him back one day!"

And Zig nodded away. Eventually, she allowed him to rest on her lap. The night grew even darker. There was a certain buzz in the air, but both trainer and Pokèmon ignored it. Until somewhere off, she heard something. Something that sounded particulary special and cool. She turned to her left. There was a branch off of the pier leading up to a boat where a man rested. He watched a small TV connected as an accessory to the Driver's seat. The boat itself couldn't be any more than the average family boating vacation type. But what Alyssa heard was something that intrigued her. "Did I just hear the word 'Shaymin?'" she wondered aloud.

Zig knew what this meant. He jumped to the ground. His trainer walked quietly over to the boat. The man noticed her. "Evening sir," she said with no real tone to it at all. "What's going on right there?"

She had obviously caught the man off guard. He cleared his throat. "Well, it seems that something has been discovered in the Sinnoh region."

"Mind if I watch for a little bit?"

"Not at all," he shrugged.

She climbed over the small boat's rails and sat across the man, still having a good view of the television. It was Katherine Bynes reported on a strange event in Sinnoh. Strange enough to get Alyssa pumped up and ready to take it on. As the report concluded, she didn't care what would be up next. It was a big event, and she completely blew it when she decided to take a wrong boat to Hoenn! How was I supposed to know the captain's boat could travel great distances? she wondered. She hated being stuck in Hoenn now.

"Excuse me," she said. She left without a word, Zig following behind. "I'll find a way to get back there now. I promise."

And Zig followed.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
    Years
    Name: Marc Black

Personality:
    Marc is a a person with a great overall personality. Calm, relaxed and respectful when he is in a peaceful place, Fiery and brave when in danger and always optimistic and cheerful. He is somewhat quiet and shy around people he doesn't, again, always treating everyone with respect, and he may be afraid to start a conversation. Once he has gotten confident with the people that surround, he will always be extremely kind and courteous. He is very loyal and acknowledges friendship as one of the most important aspects of life. He isn't afraid of anything, or at least anything he knows about. Even as shy as he can be, he will always be up for greeting or helping anyone in need, and will risk his life with no second thought for a cause. Perhaps his worst feature is that he may be too competitive, and even though you need to push it really far to make him angry, you don't wanna see him go there. He is a very cheerful person anyone can go to when it needs advice or is sad, as he almost never is. He gets a jolly out of helping people and the only bad moments for him are when his family or friends get hurt.

Appearance:
    Marc is quite tall. He stands at 5'9, nearly 6'0. His body is nicely shaped, a trait inherited by his father and something he has won by playing Basketball and Swimming all of his life. He weighs around 135 pounds. The rest of his body isn't a shaped as his arms, yet when his muscles are contracted the change is very noticeable. He is also very strong and can lift heavy objects. His hair is very short and brown, and is almost naturally spiked up, though it may sometimes look like it is curled. His eyes a hazel-like color and are relatively small, and he can't open them too much while in the sun, though he isn't very bond of sunglasses. His eyes are slightly pointed and are at a normal size, his lips are small, and his nose has a very nice shape. His skin is white and has a slight tan. His most distinctive feature, though, is that his cheeks are always red or actually pink. This is due to him having a medical condition known as Rosacea, something he has lived with all of his life and inherited by his paternal family, the side he looks most like. In fact, him and his father look like the same person, save the age difference. It is only a very slight case though. He doesn't wear any clothes that draw attention towards him and will probably always be around with Polos or T Shirts, Jeans and sneakers.

History/Biography:
    Marc was born in Hearthome city in Sinnoh to an average middle class family. He proved to be a very smart child, learning how to read and swim at nearly age 3. His parents cared about him and loved him. They punished him and rewarded him when deserved. His father was a very good Pokemon trainer, and as Marc grew up he always took him on explorations with him. It was in this explorations and excursions where he learned to value the nature and work with it, allowing him to learn survival skills like tent building and stuff like that at a very quick pace. Marc showed to be prodigious on many instruments as he grew up, too, and could play basketball with people older than him, as well as being able to make many friends by winning them over with his personality.He has been on all of the four Regions, except Johto, on visits with his dad. His mother also traveled with them, but she preferred to stay at their home in Hearthome. He has family on nearly all regions, and knows probably no more than half of all of them. When he was old enough, he decided to go on an adventure with Pokemon, the creatures he developed an extremely strong bond since an early age. He parted off from Hearthome with only 2 partners as companion, waving bye to his parents and friends, in a dream to make new friends, meet new Pokemon and see new places. He has, since he parted, been worried about the problems in all nations, and is afraid that Hoenn will declare the war on Sinnoh. He tries to ignore the thought as he travels through the map. He knows the most circulated areas and landmarks of Sinnoh like the palm of his hand.

Pokèmon:
    A Machop

Nickname:
    Bruce

History:
    One day while on an exploration trip on a cave with his dad, Marc stepped on a loose rock and fell through some floors until he hit the ground (And has a small scar on his arm to prove it. Luckily he was carrying protection). His father didn't know what to do, and noticed his ropes to climb down had been broke, so he ran away to get help, leaving Marc alone. As he was about to faint, a Machop approached and picked him up as if he was a feather. The Machop looked and, then at Marc, then back up and with only one very strong arm started to climb the wall up to the cave entrance (Machop used Rock Climb!) When he was out, his father had just arrived with medical help and people to help Marc. His father was surprised to see a Wild Machop help the kid, and when he was about to capture it, the Machop ran into the cave. In the following months, Marc always visited the Machop, and built a connection with it. He could Easily identify the Machop because the ridges on his head were strangely cut, looking like they had animal scratches and bites all over, though he hadn't received any. One day the Machop agreed to join Marc, and as quickly as he captured it he allowed the Machop to be outside of his PokeBall anytime. The Machop quickly built a connection with his family and friends and has always been there with Marc. Strangely, he hasn't evolved, despite the fact he has been with Marc a few years.

Pokèmon: Eevee

Nickname:
    Twilight

History: While on a visit to Solaceon Town, he saw there was the Pokemon Daycare. He thought it'd be a nice Idea to check out, so he approached. Before he could enter the door, he heard two people screaming at each other. It was an old man and a male trainer, probably in his 20's arguing. "I left Eevee and Arbok here for some weeks and now you tell me I need to take care of 53 eggs?!" the Trainer yelled. "What am I supposed to do with so many eggs!?" he continued to yell as the old man stared at him fearfully. "Please, understand, we can't take care of 53 eggs. It was your Pokemon that had them after all! Either you take them or we won't give you your Pokemon back!". The old man seemed patient, and for him to reply that way must mean the trainer got into his nerves. "Fine!" the angry trainer yelled as the Old man walked inside the DayCare and walked out with 3 eggs. "Another 50 coming.." the Old Man Murmured as he went back in. The Trainer stared blankly at the eggs, then noticed Marc was there. "Hey, You!" he said as he walked towards Marc. "Do you want one of these? Or two? Or Three? or Fifty Three?" the trainer asked. "Ahm.. Sure.. Uh.. I'll take one happily" Marc said as Bruce took the egg and examined it carefully, as if it was the first time he saw one. The rest is history. He keeps his Eevee on a Pokeball most of the time and hopes to have an Espeon one day, a Pokemon he always wanted. It is named Twilight because it was hatched at that hour of the day.

--

((Hey.. I hope this is good. This seems like an interesting RP.. Please tell me if I need to be more specific or add something))
    ((So umm... *Cough* :P))

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    "Rain rain go away. Why do you come in the middle of May?" The wrinkles forming creased lines across the old Professor's face seemed increasingly deeper, and more serious today than usual, the familiar twinkle that always playfully danced across his wise, Chocolate eyes also seeming to have vanished. The carefree twinkle had been replaced with another emotion, despair, which had been there since the phone call had been made several hours ago, in the middle of the night, waking him from his deep slumber, and forcing so much stress and worry onto his aged mind, that he hadn't been able to lull himself back into his sleep. He had known right away , on the first shrill ring that jolted him awake, that something horrible had just taken place, some nasty bit of bad news was awaiting him, for no one ever called to deliver good news in the middle of the night. Good news wasn't significant enough to be told right at the moment of happening, only the worst of the worst news demanded that type of attention and urgency, so it could keep the person receiving it awake all night pondering why the world was the way that it was, and why such terrible things had to happen to the best people. Strangely, the first person Professor Oak had thought of when he sat in bed awake was Ash Ketchum, the young boy he had sent out on an adventure years ago, but then again, he should have known better. Ash was one of those people who preferred to get his sleep at night, and get everything straightened out in the morning.

Too bad everyone can't be that carefree about things. Professor Oak grumbled, though he knew that the news delivered by Thomas Maywah, husband of Kanto's president, April Maywah, and also his close family friend was vital. The first set of news, the worst, had come as a shock to Professor Oak, and after shock, nothing but pure despair. April Maywah had been killed, a brave courageous soul who had fought valiantly against the drug crimes plaguing their once beautiful nation.

The Professor sighed, lowering his head glumly upon the cherry mahogany of his quaint dining table, the sound of the falling rain outside sounding to his ears more menacing than soothing. The wind blowing harshly against the back of his house did nothing much to help the pathetic weather. The only sound even remotely soothing was the crooning of one of Professor Oak's favorite Pokemon, his Spearow, who slept tucked beneath a pink wing perched on the back of a chair sitting directly across the Professor.

The second bout of bad news hadn't been any better. Madelyn, the only child of Thomas and April, had vanished shortly after receiving word of her mother's death with Dahlia and Sparks, two young Pokemon who were about as amateur and inexperienced as Maddie herself. While it was true that they both knew at least a few attacks, the Professor fretted that if Maddie was targeted by serious dangers planning to obliterate her, her poor little pampered pets would most likely die trying to protect her.

Then Maddie would be killed.

The worst part about this whole ordeal was that there wasn't a thing Thomas could do about it. Maddie had left a note, he had told the Professor, but it said not a word about where she was headed or what she was scheming to do, but she had made it clear that she was doing it for her mother's sake. Thomas was unable to send out search parties, or even call the press , for fear that those who had assassinated her mother would locate her before anyone else, and put her out like they did her mother, so the region would have another death to mourn whilst they planned their next strike. Professor Oak certainly didn't want Maddie, the sweet little girl he had known from birth, to be used like that.

I have find her. There's nothing else to it. Thomas can't leave, he's too famous. It would just cause a big commotion, and people would find out. It would be all over the news, and that would be even more incentive for someone to hunt her down.

"No one will notice if I'm missing, will they Spearow?" Professor Oak finally spoke aloud, lifting his head from the table, the lines in his forehead relaxing a little as he had finally decided to do something about Maddie, as opposed to sitting around and waiting for some news, any news about the girl's disappearance, waiting for a body found or even worse, a body never found. And he knew that Gary would never forgive him if they didn't do something about it.

That's right.. Gary. The Professor sighed, forehead creasing once again as his shoulders slumped. He had forgotten all about his grandson, who would be obviously devastated with the news. Especially the news about his best friend's disappearance.

Poor kid. The Professor thought. He just returned not two days ago in high spirits about his trip to the Sinnoh region, where he helped rescue all those Shieldon. It's like an omen. Less than forty-eight hours, and the Maywahs get involved in all this crap in the Kanto region. Things will only get worse with April dead. That I guaranteed. She was the only one not scared to stand up against all the violence and crime going on here, and her life paid the price. Hopefully they don't get any ideas about going after her daughter next. That would be a little ruthless, but then again, I wouldn't put anything past a drug boss.

And getting poor little innocent Maddie in their clutches and making an example of her would be the perfect way of getting the whole region's attention. I need to stop thinking this. I can't just stand around here and assume the worst anymore.

"C'mon, Spearow!" Professor Oak jumped up, barely noticing as his chair knocked out from beneath him and hit the hard tile of the kitchen floor.

"You'll be perfect to use for scanning the area. And you can ask the other Pokemon if they've seen anything too! We have to find Maddie, and we have to find her tonight. You should've heard how worried sick her father sounded. He couldn't do anything, but we sure can. And you never know, she might be coming our way--"

"Row!" Spearow cried out sternly, rubbing at his eyes with the very tip of a sharp-looking wing.

"Ah! You're right!" The Professor laughed sheepishly. "Less talk, more looking. Oh.. I hope she isn't hurt."

Just as the Professor was reaching for the golden knob of the door, it burst open, as if finally giving in to some powerful dominating force, and The Professor shrank back in horror, terror appearing across his wrinkled old face, until he finally got a glimpse of who it was. He could barely believe it, as he rubbed once, then twice at his eyes to make sure his sleep-deprived mind wasn't deceiving him. It wasn't. There Madelyn Maywah stood, safe, completely untouched except for a couple of small bruises and a twisted ankle. Gary stood at her side, his arm supporting her, holding her up, as she leaned tiredly against him. Gary's usual triumphant victorious smirk was replaced with an anxious frown, and pushing their way into the doorframe and out of the frigid downpour, a thin smile appeared across his chapped lips.

"Hi grandpa." He said casually between gasps, leading the Professor to believe that someone was hurt. Professor Oak stood shocked in place, mouth agape, as he could barely believe what he was seeing. He had found her! Well, technically, Gary had found her, but who was asking? It was then that he noticed the fainted Pichu in Maddie's quivering arms.

Last edited:

_Diego//

Years
    ((Awesome! Thanks!))

A large city once beautifully built and surrounded by trees, colorful and inhabited by happy people and Pokemon, was now in the ruins. Injured people were laying down on the floor. The sky was dark, the ground was quaking and the earth was dead. A man's silhouette in a black suit and with a hat was visible in the distance, two other silhouettes following him, this second ones shaped in a non-human manner. They were both standing at around the same height and with many curves and deformities around his body, and the other one. Every step the trio took made a fissure on the ground, despite his steps being soft and elegant.

Lightning all around, a heavy rain flooding the ground and complete cities in the ruins. The people tried to run somewhere, anywhere. They didn't want that strange silhouette to see them. A building stood tall. The only one left in the whole city. "Mewtwo, Shadow Ball!" the man yelled angrily as one of the shadows placed his hands together, and after a few seconds a giant purple ball of energy shot from it, hitting the building and literally cutting it in two. The upper middle fell, destroying everything it touched as it his the ground. The lower middle collapsed. The trio kept on walking deeper into the city with their evil aura surrounding them. The few plants and grass near them rot as the approached. As the walked through the destroyed streets, a child crossed the street running as fast as he could and hoping not to be seen.. He failed. "Mewtwo, Psychic!" the shadow called as the other shadow stretched his hand and oppened his three ball shaped fingers, slamming the kid into a wall. The trio approached the kid, and in a soul-less and evil voice, the man whispered , "Mewtwo, Shado..."

"Go, Bruce, Go, Twilight!" Marc yelled as he threw two PokeBalls from his right hand high into the air. The two standard PokeBalls oppened and revealed a Machamp and an Espeon, both seeming very strong and prepared for battle. The evil trio was interrupted, and while Mewtwo held a giant Shadow Ball attack in his hand, Marc stepped in from the shadows. The man smirked in a very eerie way. "Shadow Ball, now!" the man exclaimed as the Mewtwo stretched his hand. "Twilight, Flash!" Marc exclaimed loudly, but in a calm mood. Espeon shoot a beam of light from the jewel in his forehead, lightning the area for a second and blinding the Mewtwo, making him shoot the Shadow Ball up into the sky. "Mewtwo, Shadow Ball, now!!" The evil man yelled now in a very loud and angry tone, his voice almost echoing. The Pokemon didn't respond, though, for it was rubbing its eyes in pain.. "Agh!" The man exclaimed as he turned to the other silhouette, who had been very quiet and observative. Marc couldn't recognize the figure at all. Was it a human? A Pokemon? Who knew. The only thing that was clear is that it placed itself in a fighting stance, the shadows covering it. "Hyper Beam!" The man exclaimed as the figure shot a very wide and powerful beam from what might have been its hands. "Bruce, protect!" Marc exclaimed as the Machamp stood in front of Twilight and Marc; placing its four arms together and forming a wide screen, which, as soon as the Hyper Beam hit it, was reflected at the evil trio Pokemon. The two were knocked away, but the man seemed untouched. "Bruce, Mega Punch!" Marc exclaimed as the Pokemon ran savagely at the man, and a second before the fist connected with the man's body...

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" A hand appeared from under some blankets and hit a button on an alarm clock. Marc sat up on the bed and yawned loudly, stretching his arms up as he did. He rubbed his eyes and the stood up. ~Were am I, again?..~ he though. ~Oh, Right, Sandgem Pokemon Center~ He remembered as he stood up from the bed. He took a shower and changed into clean clothes, then ran out to the Pokemon Center's lobby, grabbing his backpack and stuff along the way. "Good Morning, sweetheart." A nurse said as she noticed Marc walking out of the lodging rooms available at the Pokemon Center. "Your Pokemon are fully healed and ready to go." The nurse walked over to a door that slid open automatically as she approached and shut tight once she was inside. After a few seconds, the nurse came out with two PokeBalls in her hand. She stretched her arm and gave the PokeBalls to Marc.

"Thanks" Marc said happily as he received his two PokeBalls. "Bye!" He said waving shortly to the nurse and heading outside the Pokemon Center. Before he could leave, though, he had to stop to notice something airing on the TV. "Shaymin has been discovered.." was a phrase that seemed to be all around Sinnoh these days. ~It'd be exciting.. To go 'hunt for Shaymin..~ Marc though. But of course, the idea wasn't what he would call good. Even though he knew how to get all around Sinnoh, he couldn't travel just like that when a war with Hoenn might burst at any moment, or at least not alone. Even then, not with first stage Pokemon. "Meh, Maybe later" he said to himself with a sigh as he walked out on to SandGem Town.

"It always smells salty hear" Marc noticed as he moved his head and examined Sandgem. ~Wow..~ he then thought as the dream from a while ago hit his mind. ~.. That was cool. ~ he thought with a mischievous grin as he looked down at his two PokeBalls in his hand. "Go, Bruce, Go, Twilight!" he said as he dropped the PokeBalls and his Machop and Eevee came out. They both yawned in unison and stretched, then looked around quickly and turned to Marc. "How did you spend the night?" he asked smiling. "Chop!" Bruce said merrily as Twilight just stared at Marc happily. "Let's go... Um... Explore the nearby area. Maybe we can pay a visit to Prof. Rowan here or go to Canalave docks later." Marc said as he stretched out his hand, calling both Pokemon back to the PokeBalls and then walking away..

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That was very rude and to let you know I'm trying my best with these post. I'm sorry if my post aren't as long or interesting, but I'm just trying my best with this RPG. So if you're so wise why don't you tell me what I need to improve.

Take it to the OOC thread, boy.

On that note, your posts are illogical, rushed, have horrific grammar mistakes and one make an English teacher have a heart attack. You have three ways to 'improve': You could read various roleplaying support guides and figure out proper grammar. You could leave this RP or you could go to a less advanced RP, 'cause you're best really isn't good enough.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Tyson arrived in the sunny town of Twinleaf Town against his will. The remaining trainers that had forced him on to the boat and left him alone. He looked around and saw that Piplup and Cacnea had gone missing. The fear of his Pokemon being in Hoenn alone was too much for the blonde hair coordinator. He started to sweat and soon his forehead was full of wrinkles. He looked around some more and searched the port thoroughly.

After he had searched for ten minutes his face started to frown and the tears started to fall from his eyes. At first he tried to hold them in, but he had failed. Tyson fell to the ground and started to hold his hand in front of his face to stop others from seeing him. He finally let out the tears and as they ran down his pale face a tap hit him on the shoulder. He ignored the tap and then he was tapped again. He ignored it again and instead of a tap was hit by a Pin Missile.

Tyson turned around and found that his Cacnea and Piplup were behind him also filled with tears. "What are you guys crying about?" said Tyson with tears flowing and in a sad tone. "You should know I would have found you. You two are my Pokemon partners." they all went in for a group hug, but were interrupted by Professor Rowan.

"Excuse me why are you back in Sinnoh? I thought you wanted to start contest in Hoenn. Are you here for the Shaymin chase?" Professor Rowan continued to ask questions.

Tyson finally got up and said, "I'm here against my will and some foolish trainers. I don't have enough money to get another ticket to Hoenn so I've decided to catch Shaymin," then Tyson pulled out his Pokeball, "Once I do that I'm going to use it to rule the contest world." Tyson started to let out an evil laugh as Piplup and Cacnea joined him. Professor looked on and then slapped Tyson out of his dream world. "Shaymin was so powerful it created a crater in the ground. How do expect to catch it with a Piplup and a Cacnea?"

Tyson looked up and patted his Pokemon on the head. "We'll win with our contest moves. In contest, it isn't about the battle it's about making your Pokemon look better than your opponents. With that strategy I won't have to overpower Shaymin, but I will have to out perform it."

_Diego//

Years
    "Rattata, use Super Fang!" A trainer yelled pointed at Bruce. "Rattat!" the small rat Pokemon yelped as it ran over to the Machop, his mouth oppening as he approached and revealing his long, sharp white teeth. It was grabbing more and more speed as he approached the Machop. The grass was being stomped at its feet, until it leaped into the air and stretched his front legs, getting ready to throw the powerful bite at Bruce.

"Bruce!" Marc yelled as the Machop placed himself into a fighting position, or actually, ready to receive a blow from the Rattata.

"Use!.." Marc exclaimed, but had no time to react. The Rattata's fang connected with the Machop's arm. "Yes!" The other trainer exclaimed as he threw a fist up into the air. "Choooop!" Bruce exclaimed in pain for a while, but then focused to stop the pain and stared at the Rattata biting in his arm. "Use Seismic Toss!" Marc yelled desperately. He relized it would be very easy to connect a Seismic Toss with the Rattata hanging from Machop's arm. "Maaaaa!" Bruce started saying calmly and quietly. "Rattata, Let go!" The other trainer exclaimed. As the Rattata noticed Machop was about to attack, it immediatly let loose and tried to run, but Bruce managed to grab it by the tail, then pulled it towards him and held it tight with both arms.

The Machop then started running forward with the Rat Pokemon in his arms, then took a leap into the sky and dissapeared with a sparkle. "No! Rattata!" The other trainer yelled nervous. "Where'd they go?! What did that Machop do to my Rattata!" he squealed nervously as he almost started to run around in circles, nervous about his Pokemon. Marc, on the other hand, couldn't be any more relaxed, for he knew what was coming. The same twinkle that sealed Rattata's fate appeared again, but this time showing Bruce and Rattata coming down at full speed, both head first, but Rattata's head was before Bruces.

Both Pokemon hit the ground with an immense strength, raising a very thick cloud of dusk as they did. "Rattataa...." the Rattata exclaimed tiredly, but nothign was visible. "No!" The trainer yelped again. "Yes.." Marc whispered to himself as the dust started to clear.

When the dust was gone, a very large crater was left on the ground, and Bruce was in the edge staring down. In the bottom of the crater, which was easily 20 feet deep, lied a fainted Rattata. "Rattata.. Come Back.." the trainer said very sadly as he pulled out a Pokeball and called his Pokemon back. "Excellent job, Bruce!" Marc said as Bruce approached slowly. Bruce raised his hand to do a high-five with Marc, which Marc connected. Marc then shook his hand in pain.. Doing a high-five with a Machop wasn't very smart.

"C'mon, let's go rest. Jubilife city is nearby, we can stop there and then go to either Canalave of back to Sandgem". "Chop!" said Bruce happily as he withdrew to his Pokeball. "Great Job.." called Marc one more time as he placed the ball on his belt and headed away.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: I'm determined to get this started again, even if we're Roleplaying with only four people. ;P Sorry if this post isn't as good as the last few. I kind of rushed this one to get it up here. And OniRaichu, you have no excuse now! You must post. >D It's been days. And I should really be putting this in the RP Lounge, right? Lol.

"Maddie what--" The Professor started, the shock written across his face wiping clean as an anxious frown became its successor.

"We don't have time to just stand around and talk about it!" Gary interrupted urgently, gently taking the tiny electrical mouse from his quivering friend and cradling it in his arms. He wore a frown to match his grandfathers', and both their brows furrowed in exactly the same way. Though her mind was completely consumed with getting Sparks help, she felt the corners of her lips twitching up into a tiny grin, as the resemblance was uncanny. As Gary's parents had tragically died when he and Maddie were still just tots in diapers, she had no clue as to who he looked like regarding his mother and father, but it was indeed certain that he had inherited some physical traits from his grandfather. And speaking of similarities between the two, they weren't just physical.

"We must treat Sparks immediately!" They both exclaimed, oddly enough at the exact same time. Maddie tried not to giggle, and instead spread her hand out flat, pressing the palm of it against the door frame to support herself. Her thin knees knocked together, and her whole body violently shook, but her gaze remained focused on the Pokemon Gary was clutching in his arms.

"Forgetting something, fellas?" Maddies asked, playful sarcasm lacing her tone. Dahlia jumped from the crook of her arm and licked anxiously at her ankle, which she was trying unsuccessfully to keep from touching the ground.

"Oh, right." The professor laughed sheepishly, the moment of seriousness temporarily halted as he remembered Maddie's sprained ankle. He turned to his grandson, carefully removing the Pokemon from his arms and directing him toward Maddie.

"I'm no Pokemon Doctor, Gary. But I have been trained in the ways of treating minor Pokemon injuries in case of emergencies such as this. But from my rough speculation, I'm just guessing that little Sparks here over-exerted herself and released all her electrical energy. She's just tired. After a long rest and a good meal, she'll be fine. Same goes for Dahlia." At this, the Professor paused and looked over at Maddie.

"But as goes for you, young lady, you're going to need that ankle wrapped. And maybe even crutches, to keep you off it for a day or two."

Maddie groaned, as this was a major setback in her plan. She glanced down at Dahlia, and raised an eyebrow, as he scampered behind her leg to escape her gaze, which teemed with exasperation and irritation.

"But it's no problem, right grandpa?" Gary asked, moving back over to place his arm around Maddie. Gratefully, she leaned into it and closed her eyes.

"She can stay here until it's healed up, right?"

"Hmm.." The Professor thought, glancing briefly at her ankle, and considering the question, habitually cupping his chin in his hand, and placing his pointer finger at the corner of his mouth. He smiled warmly then, and relaxed, running his hand along the sleek, feathered back of the Spearow who had planted himself upon the man's shoulder. The twinkle had returned to his wise old eyes, and the air of youth which was naturally a part of his aura had taken over him again.

"Of course." He said, cuddling the Pichu kindly against his body, wrapping her up in his white Laboratory coat in an attempt to dry her soaked yellow fur.

"I'm sure the two of you have a lot of catching up to do anyway." The Professor smiled and turned his back to the two, just narrowly missing the guilty glances they cast at one another, both holding their self responsible for the lack of contact.

"I'll just leave you two alone for a bit while I get Sparks settled in, and call your father Maddie--"

"NO!" Maddie shouted immediately, her face contorting into a scowl, as quickly, she scooped Dahlia up and grabbed her backpack. Gary cast her a look of disbelief, but she didn't care. Her thin, soaked chest heaved violently, and she sighed, turning away from Professor Oak and Gary. She had shouted louder than expected, and now was a bit embarrassed. Maddie was famous for her cool, laid-back demeanor in front of people, so it was understandable why the two who had known her for pretty much her whole life were so surprised. It was completely out of character for Maddie to lose her composure.

"I-I'm sorry." Maddie stuttered, her face growing hot as her rosy cheeks deepened into a cherry red color.

"But you can't call him." Maddie bit her lip, her brow furrowing, as subconsciously, her body got into a defensive stance. She hung her head, shifting uncomfortably, as Professor Oak and Gary only continued to stare, jaws agape. She finally turned to face the two ogglers, icy eyes finally freezing over and staring them back down.

"If you even pick up that phone, I'll leave. I'm sorry, but I can't let him take me away. I'm on a mission, and I will complete it with or without anyone's help." Instantly, she felt guilty for even suggesting something so ludicrous to the Professor, as she knew that without some form of support from someone, she and her Pokemon wouldn't last very long. The probability of death was too high, either from starvation, or cold, most likely from lack of protection, and without cooperation from Professor Oak and Gary, she knew she didn't have even the slightest of hopes. Sighing and tensing her shoulders, Maddie bravely looked up, her shoulders tensing as she braced herself for the fight which she knew would next occur, based on how well she knew the Professor.

_Diego//

Years
    "Glorious Jubilife. Jubilife City" Marc said with a slight smile as he went up the few steps in the entrance of Jubilife City, both Bruce and Twilight walking next to him. The Pokemon looked up at the enormous city.

The enormous buildings of the city made a large shadow over the trio, which was slowly walking into the city.

"You need to rest at the Pokemon Center, Right, Bruce? That was one tough battle" Marc said as he looked down at his Machop. "Chop-Chop!" Bruce said with a slight nod as he looked up at Marc. "Vee!" squealed Twilight as he spotted the Pokemon center in a near distance and started 'Barking' in a way an Eevee would. "Yep, there it is, Twilight" Marc said as he looked down at the Pokemon and smiled, then called both of the Pokemon to the Pokeballs.

"Bruce, Twilight, Come Back" he said in a very calm way as he stretched his arms out, one pokeball in each of his two hand. A red beam shot out of the balls and hit the Pokemon, vanishing them into the Pokeballs.

Marc then started to walk slowly to the Pokemon Center. When he reached the entrance, the doors opened automatically, and he walked in. He approached a nurse and gave her both of his PokeBalls, which she took from his hand and then placed them to rest. "They'll be ready in a while" the nurse said smiling at Marc.

"Ok, Thanks" Marc said with a small grin on his face as he turned away and sat down on a couch that had a TV near it. "And the search for Shaymin continues!" the newscaster said as a picture of Shaymin appeared in the background. "Hm.. That Shayimin.." Marc whispered to himself. ~It would be awesome if I could go search for it. I mean, not like I cared much about it.. But there isn't much to do now.. I don't feel like taking the league challenge right now... And everyone's worried about a war with Sinnoh..~ Marc drifted away in thought for a few minutes. "Your Pokemon are ready" The nurse said. "Wow, that was fast" Marc said. "Thanks"

Marc grabbed the pokeballs. ~Where should I head now..~ Marc thought. "Perhaps a visit to Canalave docks will do" he whispered to himself as he walked away.

Years
    The markets of Slateport were a dirty place to be, especially for a young girl such as Alyssa. Zig worried for her. He knew her enough to understand that she could take care of herself, but there was that feeling that ruffled his fur which told him she was only getting into more and more trouble. Take now, for instance, as she bargained with a dealer at the entrance of the markets.

"So you do have a boat?" asked Alyssa.

"Aye," said the man. "Yes, I do." He looked very old and had a very rough voice. It was as if a devine power created him for the seas, because he certainly looked and played the part well.

"That's perfect." She rubbed her hands together and appeared relieved. Zig got closer and sniffed the man. He smelt fishy, and not the sea kind. "So would you take us to Sinnoh?"

"No," said the dirty man. "There's no way I'm letting ya stow away in me ship."

Of course. Zig knew this would happen; it always happened. What would follow would be another bargain with Alyssa, and then after so much talking, it would lead to a secret sort of mission she'd have to complete just so she could have a ride back to Sinnoh. Well, at least she never broke down and cried.

As Zig suspected, it happened just as he imagined. "Ya really want ter bargain with me here," said the man. "I'm surprised, really. Tell ya what; do me a favor, and I'll give ya access to wherever ya want to go on me private boat."

"It's a done deal. What do you need?"

"Ya know Hoenn good?"

"Not good enough."

"Well this will be simple anyway." He locked her in an embrace and pointed northward, beyond the market place and beyond the contest arena and Pokémon Center. "North of here ya will find a road that'll lead ya to another city. This place ya want ter be is Mauville City." He let go of her and smiled back ugly teeth. "I got a friend there that owe's me money. He hangs out at the Game Corner at around," (he looked at a smudged and nearly broken wrist watch on his hand), "about now. Tell him Captain Garbough is lookin' fer him. Tell him he wants his money fer fuel."

As expected, the answer came directly with no remorse. "It's a done deal. I'll be back soon."

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

The Professor's brow furrowed, and instantly, his back erected as he crossed his arms, still holding the fainted Pichu. Stubbornly, he shook his head at Maddie, and anxiously began tapping the sole of his slipper against the hardwood floor, a sure sign of irritation. An awkward silence pursued, as the Professor seemed to be expecting more from the girl, but she had no clue what to say. She just knew one thing for certain: She wouldn't go back until her mother was avenged.

"Well..?" The Professor asked, raising a grey eyebrow expectantly, as he continued staring directly at Maddie. His stare intimidated her, and though she was renowned for being one of the best speakers in the nation, at this instant found herself speechless before one of her oldest family friends, and not only that, but completely self-conscious. She glanced down at Dahlia, who stood anxiously on his hindlegs, pressing his soaked paws against her legs. Maddie quickly shook her head and looked over at Gary, who hadn't yet said a word, and watched her with that same expectant expression of his grandpa's.

"I meant what I said." Maddie stated, just to clear the awkward silence. She cringed as silence followed after, and even turned red as the Professor and Gary didn't waver in their stares. As she turned red, the Professor let loose a loud laugh, and slowly approached her. Dahlia stood defensively before her.

"I know you did." The Professor replied, moving a hand to scratch at the back of his neck. His eyes twinkled playfully, and as he caught Gary's eye, he raised an eyebrow.

"I know you better than most, Madelyn Maywah. I watched you grow from a toddler into a magnificent young lady, and from the time you first learned to speak, I knew you were destined to speak to people. You had the gift of words. But quite frankly, my dear, I know you a bit too well. Your word manipulation means nothing here. I'm not looking for you to talk me into something. I want truth, honest truth." As he turned away from Maddie to his Spearow, his face crinkled up, and boyishly, he laughed.

"Besides," he reminded her. "You're a smart girl, Maddie. Even if you did do something as stupid as running away when you're as inexperienced as you are. You know that without some form of support, your efforts are futile."

Darn. Maddie thought, thin arms covering her chest a bit shamefully, which was bow visable through her wet white sundress. Gary noticed and politely turned away. She had been hoping that the Professor wouldn't realize this same fact she had known all along and use it to his advantage. But of course, he had. So defeated, she simply looked up at him, biting her lower lip and taking a deep breath.

"The truth is, I never once thought I could go through with this alone. Actually, I was kind of hoping someone, anyone would find me, so I could at least tell myself that I tried, but now I know that's not good enough anymore. My mother is dead at the hands of some greedy murderer, and it's my job as her only daughter to avenge her. I know i'm weak, and i'm unskilled, and I don't even hardly know a thing about pokemon other than Eevee and Pichu.." She paused in her speech then, eyes beginning to sparkle helplessly with tears, as shamefully she hung her head. She felt so weak.. and vulnerable.

"But I can't use any of that as an excuse." Her voice faltered, and she stopped, clearing her throat and raising her head to stare directly at the Professor. His expression had changed, and now instead of looking disbelieving and impatient, he appeared sympathetic, and almost moved to tears.

"I need your help, and without it, i'll die." She squared her shoulder, and absently reached down to pet Dahlia. Her own eyes shone with tears, yet bravely she stood, refusing to break down.

"My mom's been dead for only a few hours, assassinated trying to protect every person and pokemon in this nation. She deserves something, and this is the least I can do for her now." Maddie began fiddling with the Pikachu ribbon tied in her hair, and let her shoulders loose as the tears spilled down her pale cheeks.

"I need your help." She gasped, tears continuing to spill down her cheeks as pleadingly she looked up at Gary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back