• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ENTIRE Pokemon Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
  • Well, after alot of research everywhere, I could not find an actual map containing all the pokemon regions together. I did find this: http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v363/CVXFREAK/0940f23e.jpg but its not clear.

I need to know where every region is, so any help would be appreciated. Kanto and Johto are connected, but the other rgions?

Thanks everyone, and yes I did actually try and find this firts on google.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Oh my gosh...
    this has been asked so many times. Maybe in different wording, but basically the same thing.
    Why don't you just get different maps for each region, and... I don't know; print them off and glue them together?

Anyway, looking at this map, it doesn't look like all the regions are there. IT's very unclear, too.
    Sorry.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • That map seems to be (from what I can make out) Kanto, Johto and Hoenn, so I presume that was made before Gen IV. And as for the location of Sinnoh:

Wikipedia said:
    While this region's location with relation to other regions portrayed in the franchise is unknown, Ash Ketchum refers to Sinnoh as an island during the English dub of the last episode of season 9 of the anime, while Professor Oak mentions that it's located to the north of the Kanto/Johto landmass.

Which says to me that Mt. Coronet could be part of the same Mountain Range as Mt. Silver, which divided Kanto from Johto. So draw whatever conclusions you can from that.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Anyway, looking at this map, it doesn't look like all the regions are there. IT's very unclear, too.
    Sorry.

That's because it's an old map. Note the Rayquaza at the top suggesting it was one of the movie promos.

I used to have a link to the new one including Shinou, but I can't seem to find it now. =\

EDIT:

^ Shinou is east of Kanto, the two mountain ranges aren't connected.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Unfortunately, this map leaves off regions like Almia, Fiore, and Orre. Almia and Fiore are north of Kanto as well and Orre's location has not be revealed in relation to the main series locales. However Orre is supposedly the Pokemon World's version of America (actually based primarily on Arizona and the reason they have "weird names" as opposed to the main series regions) so it could be as far away as the far side of the planet or it could be connected to to the Kanto-Johto landmass. Either way, I dont think we'll ever get a good picture of the pokemon world.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Wow, that's really creepy actually. I never really noticed how close to Earth the Pokemon world looked.

Cid

Years
  • I thought there was another thread of this already...
    Anyway, the most recent map posted looks weird, and Sinnoh IS bigger than the other regions...

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • Then please link me to them. If any of them have the answer, it'd help me more than pointing out that there are. I have searched, but these forums are full of junky posts.

I did find this though:
    "kanto is in the east, johto is in the west. they are connected, because in order to access silver mountain (in johto), you must go through the same building that leads to victory road (in kanto). also, another way of accessing victory road is by surfing from new bark town.

as for the sevii islands, i'm not sure, since johto wasn't in frlg. the sevii islands are probably in the west aswell, judging by how the boat took you to the islands from cinnabar.

hoenn is in the south, sinnoh (d/p, also known as shinnou) is in the north. both are likely to be two different continents and aren't connected to kanto, johto, the sevii islands, and each other. we know they aren't connected to the sevii islands because if you go to naval rock or birth island in pokemon emerald, you will see that the location does not appear on the map--they only appear on frlg.

orre is in another dimension. its not connected to anything. ;p"

I think that that is correct, but...theres still guesswork.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back