• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...growing a giant beanstalk, and use the help of various legendary Pokemon to help it grow quickly. This gives you an idea. You call Sabrina and ask her if you could borrow her shiny Celebi real quick. After explaining the situation, Celebi appears and you ask it to take you back in time, at least 100 years. Celebi does this, and you're now in the past. You find some good soil, plant a bean, and water it. Celebi then returns you to the present. When you return, you see hundreds of giant beanstalks. Celebi then teleports back home. You, Emma, Oak, and your Pokemon all help collect thousands of beans from the beanstalk. You put the 802 Patterned Poke Beans in a bag and hand the bag to the Mew. After counting the beans, Mew commends you on a job well done, but says it wants one more thing before it helps you. It wants you to get it...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...a twisted spoon so it can eat the Pokebeans. Luckily you have a twisted spoon and Mew tells you it is pleased. Now happy the Mew tells you the scientist you are looking for is working incognito at the Pokecenter near Professor Beech's lab. You thank the Mew for the information and the New Species Pokemon teleports your party to Claire's lab. You explain the situation to the Professor and head to the nearby Pokecenter then...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... he texted her that they should really meet him in an isle of his secret hideout instead as he doesn't want to attract a lot of strangers, especially one of the reasons is that the Universe Restorer machine is set on there. Though agreeing, she asked if he's up for the task and he simply posted a smiley emoji. You flew back to the said place, descending down the room of a blue frog slaughterhouse with many stinky corpses. The Mimikyu lingering around bowed as you step closer into the end of the corridor. Upon entering the door, he looked at you with a smile fluently speaking unlike last time. "Awaiting remedial, we waged our time. Forever not, it shall never wilt. I am Ribbery, scientist from the other part of this world. A pity to see that I have brought many chaos upon the world you live in. Fret not, I have just finished what was missing from my latest creation and freely talk with no worry. That man confining me is no more, when a flashy pink creature rushed in. In return, I have done my part. Be prepared for a little shock. You shall endure this process as a parting gift from me." As he started up the machine, he showed a laugh of glee, as if he has been liberated or probably something else. Then he continued, "Sorry Cherika, father will follow you soon. For I am to share the same fate as my only daughter, wasted by my curiosity and ignorance, I bid my farewell." The machine takes his life energy as the fuel of the machine itself. The quakes that happened to occur for now seems to warn you that it's best to stay away from here. You all did safely and flew before the building completely crumbled, followed by a bright light of white that engulfed the whole world. The flashbang like shine made you all blind, fissures happened and numerous areas, the Hyruleans vowed their goodbye with a smile of their own as well as the inhabitants of the others.

Once the process that takes roughly 5 minutes is done, the place is just like what you recognized from the past. Everything's back, no more random characters from the other universe that seems to be popping up. Although the damage caused by the events that took place in the mixed world remains, they will never forget the day they will see each other again. You all went to Claire's Lab to take a quick rest, and...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ..you notice Claire's lab is full of toys just as it was before so that's normal. You also notice that Claire is blonde and talking to Elite Four Marshall given how Marshall is her partner and hair dye exists that's normal too. You then notice that Claire now has to be no older than 21 which is odd as you know she is somewhat older. Feeling awkward you get your wife to ask her. The Professor tells you she is looking much younger than she is due to some residual energy from the world's merging. Happy that everything is pretty much back to normal you kiss your wife Emma You and as you and your party step outside the lab after resting you notice...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...that there are still monsters flying around from when that box was opened. You and the rest of the group decide to travel around the world and hunt down and destroy all of the trouble causing monsters. As you are making preparations, Emma walks to you and gives you a stone. She enchanted the stone so it would glow whenever a monster was nearby. That way, they couldn't use a disguise or hide from you. She also hands you a portable Monster Radar made by Claire so you can find their exact locations. You thank your wife, kiss her, and turn on the radar. According to it, the closest monster is located...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... in the depths of Iron Island. It's probable that they have taken shelter for the time being, maybe you can pursue them within an instant with your Flying-Type Pokémon. You flew past Sinnoh, and arrived at the island safely. Therefore, the stone bestowed upon you from Emma began to shine. Monsters are nearby, but you don't really see them outside. Instead, you entered the cave and you saw...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • ...A trainer inside! You felt your mons needed training, so why not? He summoned an Excadrill and a Hypno, and you summoned your shiny Golurk who OHKOs both of them with an Earthquake. As you got your money, you realised something mysteriuos: ALL your mons got to level 100 after that battle. But thankfully you knew a way to solve that, which is to...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...give them some 'Rare Savouries' to get them back to their level beforehand. As you continue on your Lilligant gets your attention because she has noticed...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...a monster behind you, but strangely, it's not attacking yet. It tells you that its leader wishes to speak to you about you killing its henchmen. You tell the monster that maybe if it and the rest of the monsters didn't cause trouble 1000 years ago (which got themselves sealed in the box as a result) and escaped their prison to cause trouble again, then you wouldn't have to go out and kill every last one of them. You then tell it that if their boss wants to talk with you, it should come itself. You then blast the monster with your power, instantly obliterating it. However, the monster tracking stone is still glowing, which means there are more monsters in this cave. You head deeper in the cave and see...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... another monster in the form of a rather ugly female with their children and elderlies, gathering around the bonfire. Being oppresed by the eternal prison and now massacred for a lone reason, when they saw you, they cried out their battle cry to avenge the fallen as you kept killing them one by one since you had no choice, only supported by a lone reason which is simply to exterminate them all. "Why can't we live peacefully just like the others?! Is this because we are part of 'them'?!" the monster said, although unaffected by their possibly deceiving words, you...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...kill them anyway. Earlier when Celebi was around, you decided to go back 1000 years in the past just to see the kind of damage the monsters did. You also decided to see if any of the monsters were actually innocent and unfairly incarcerated. You saw with your own eyes the carnage, death, and destruction every single one of them did. All of the monsters that were sealed in the box back then were clearly evil, so the ones you killed just now were obviously not innocent at all and were trying to lie their way out of death. The monster tracking stone finally stops glowing, so all of the monsters in this cave are dead. You leave the cave and check the Monster Radar for the location of the next monster(s) to kill. The radar indicates that the closest monsters are located...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... in Dreamyard. That's quite an effort to go there but citizen of Striaton may be in danger at this rate. Hastily, you flew past the skies and arrived into Unova again. This place has always been mysteriously barren. Nonetheless, you went deeper into the underground level and you saw...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • ...a Zekrom wearing a shirt that says "hi I'm a taxi driver." With a confused look on your face, you...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... paid some bucks and he magically summons a black supercar that looks impressively stunning and cool af. Except the thing is, this area isn't really that wide and Zekrom's too big to even enter the car itself. However,...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...Zekrom somehow compresses you, Emma, and itself to the size of ants, allowing you all to fit inside the now baseball sized taxi. The taxi starts flying and drives to a very high, normally unreachable part of the Dreamyard. You and Emma leave the taxi (having paid for the ride, of course) and return to your normal sizes. You look at your monster tracking stone, but it's not glowing anymore. You and Emma run inside the nearby hallway, and sure enough, you see six dead monsters. At the end of the hallway is a room, where you see someone stab a seventh monster. You're surprised to see that the person who killed the evil monsters is none other than...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... Lloyd himself. With his handmade sabre, he pulled out the blade and chuckled that he had already discarded the weak, insecure himself into an hunter of some sort to gain total fame. Then he said, "These mindless monsters aren't equally the same as the wretched curs who took my sister, and funnily you would appear in here for the same reason alone." He sheated the backward sword into the scabbard after cleansing the bloodsoaked blade into the floor, "I'm uninterested with acquaintances either. Leave and do something else instead." he stopped, drawing a rope that teleports him out from the structure after few rotations. Sounds like he had just routed them all and in the end you lost some bucks to get on a cool ride. Looking at the monster radar, the next location is...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...Team Rocket's hideout in Celadon City. Unsurprisingly, the place was empty, since Team Rocket was eradicated earlier in the thread. Except for Jessie, James, Meowth, and Giovanni, all Team Rocket members were either mind crushed or trapped inside a plot hole with no way out. Giovanni's being tortured for all eternity in Distortion World for having killed your Lilligant once (thankfully, Ho-Oh revived her), and Jessie, James, and Meowth were no longer with Team Rocket thanks to a memory wipe. You went deeper in the hideout and you saw two monsters attacking an Officer Jenny. You kill the monsters and Officer Jenny is about to thank you for saving her life, when suddenly...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... a man in spandex suit gets the initial credit by approaching her firstly. Then he also claimed that you're his subordinate to get rid of the remaining monsters. Though you had no idea who is this person is, you...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...go along with it for now as the strange man appears to be on your side. The Masked Man turns to you and declares 'I am the Masked Saviour and I offer you the chance to you, Mr You and of course your Pokemon and Mrs Emma You to eradicate these monsters once and for all.' Odd, how does he know about the monsters, you notice his go-to Pokemon is a Machamp and you ask the strange man...

Back