• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Everlasting Pokémon Journey

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...that Emma deserves it for what you did. She then begins to laugh. You feel like something's wrong here. Emma tries to attack Sabrina, but Sabrina easily knocks Emma out. She then stares at you and says that she'll now kill you two as revenge for you and Emma killing her husband. You are confused by this, since you don't recall ever wanting to kill the original you, much less actually doing it. Suddenly, the nearby closet door opens and the original you, all tied up with a strange dark rope, yells that Sabrina is being controlled by a monster. Sabrina laughs again and confirms this. She is, in fact, the Monster Queen, wife of the Monster Lord that you and Emma had killed two pages ago. She then uses Sabrina's power to blast the original you back inside the closet. You have to find a way to stop and kill the Monster Queen without hurting Sabrina. You decide to do this by...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...asking Sabrina's daughter Cassandra for help. She appears and you notice she is now 16 years old and she does indeed still look like her mum with your eyes. She sends out her Shiny Delphox Jimi to fight alongside your Pokemon. Your Delphox nods towards her Shiny Son as the Monster Queen sends out...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... an Alakazam, empowered by the dark magic making it Psychic/Dark now. The battle commences, the Delphox used Flamethrower to knock the Psi Pokémon out. However, the now enveloped Alakazam easily evades this and counters with a lift from her telekinesis. Lifting the Delphox up, she moved her spoon up down over and over, making it to bump into both boundaries repeatedly until she threw the Delphox straight into Cassandra herself. The two fainted from the impact, though the trainer might be alright for now the Delphox took severe damage already. This foe is powerful, you decided to...

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • ...Summon your Swampert, who mega evolves OHKOs the Alakazam with a single Waterfall. Soon, the MQ eventually summoned a Salamence, who fired a nasty critical Hyper beam. But it didn't target your mons, nor you. Before you knew it, you saw Lani get shot by the devastating Hyper beam, and a crater was left from where she stood. Knowing it would be helpless to help her out...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...you ran to the Monster Queen and grabbed one of her Poke Balls. You then summon the Pokemon inside, which was Sabrina's Shiny Celebi. It already knows everything that happened and also knows what you're going to ask it. It immediately reversed time to just before the Monster Queen summoned Sabrina's Alakazam. You immediately seal her mouth shut with duct tape and take Sabrina's Pokemon away from the Monster Queen. After tying her up with the duct tape, you ask your angel wife Emma if she can exorcise the Monster Queen from Sabrina. Emma says that freeing Sabrina is easy. All you have to do is...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... to fart into her face. You looked at her with a confused face, it appeared that she's joking or maybe not entirely back to her former self. Giggling at unfortunate times, you asked her again for the real method, she said you just need to...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...ask your Gardevoir to look into Sabriba's mind and eradicate the Monster Queen's essence. The Embrace Pokemon does so. Sabrina blinks a few times and puts her glasses back on. She thanks you, Emma and her own daughter for saving her and everyone eats Ice Cream. Sabrina reveals that Original You now works as a teacher in Pewter City. Original You nods happily. Sabrina also reveals that she is now a housewife whilst her daughter Cassandra is the leader of the Saffron Gym and has been since she became 16. You congratulate Sabrina's daughter and hug your wife who is back to herself again. It turns out Lani is in the area to have Cassandra teach her Gothitelle a special move. You and Emma talk to the You family some more and Original You says...

PageEmp

Years
  • ...He wants to battle against you. You accept the battle offer, and you challenegd him. He sent put his Stoutland and you summoned Swampert, who OHKOs it with Hammer arm. He then summons a Tentacruel and you...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...switch to your Gardevoir who easily takes an Energy Ball and OHKOs the Kanto Jellyfish with Psychic. Original You then sends out his third Pokemon, a Lilligant. Your Lilligant Jessica is stood beside you and Original You has a Lilligant too. Your Gardevoir Rebecca nods to you as you tell her to...

PageEmp

Years
  • ...Use Hidden power Fire at it, burning it down. Sooner or later, OY had to resort to his last 2 mons, an Archeops and an Absol. After tanking a Giga drain from the Archeops, Gardevoir proceeds to OHKO it with Thunderbolt. Seeing how his partner went down so quickly, the Absol retreated immediately, making you win the battle. Soon, you saw the OY take off his clothes suddenly. Turns out it was just a costume, and the trainer was just pretending to be an previous version of yourself. You recognised the trainer as someone you had met in the past, he was...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...Professor Sycamore who wanted to test your battling capabilities. He commends you for the battle and gives your Pokemon special battle ribbons. As if on cue Original You returns from teaching and Sabrina runs over happily to kiss him. As everyone eats Ice Cream Sycamore tells you that...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... you need to get your crap together and at least do an adventure instead of loitering around watching people getting killed brutally meanwhile it will always end up with an awkward romantic moment for any couple possible and ice creams. You heard this, you ate it all up and responded with a more serious intention this time. Taking his motivational advice, you prioritized your own son's problem over your wife's erratic personality change as it seems milder at this point. As soon they turned on the TV, you saw...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...the hit TV Show 'Keeping Up With The Oaks'. In it you see Oak's Grandson (Whatever his name was) druving a car whilst on his cellphone. Oak surprises everyone by popping up and saying 'There's a time and a place for that but not now!'. Oak's Grandson stops the car and goes to visit someone. It seemed like a fun show but watching it wasn't going to help you find your son. Your wife hugs you and says she vaguely recalls hearing your son is in Celadon City. Saying goodbye to the Original You's family for now You, Emma and your Pokemon head to Celadon City where you see...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...Professor Juniper. But what is she doing in Celadon and why is she gambling. You confront your son and Juniper and ask them why they are gambling together. Shocked at your appearance Professor Juniper blushes and says...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... that they're just playing a poor man's version of Pokèmon Trading Figurine Game. He looked at you and stepped back as he went upstairs. You followed him, and you saw a flying battleship with guns pointing at you. Before any of it can even fire, he said...

khaozz

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    ...that he's sorry. He has no choice but to kill you. You tell your son that it's not his fault, and you're not mad at him. He starts crying, but then wipes his tears away and explains that he joined the White Knights, the government organization that is responsible for keeping the planet safe from evil. They deemed you to be too big a threat to ignore, and your son was tasked with a mission, which is to assassinate you. You remember meeting a member of said group on page 70, and then you immediately begin laughing. You son asks you what's funny about the fact that many guns are aimed at you. You ask him what makes you so special to the White Knights. Where the hell were the White Knights during the monster invasion? Where were they when the dimensions merged and Ganon was threatening everyone? Where were they when Esmerelda was running around causing trouble? Your son was about to say something, when suddenly...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...your wife starts to glow and enters her 'True Angel' form and tells your son to also enter his angel form. Seeing an Angel before them the battleship guns retreat back into the ship. Your son is shocked to see Emma on her 'True Angel' form and says...

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • ... that he already know what's true; he's not human. He doesn't really know what he is now, if one should mate with an angel, then what would the offspring will turn into? A halfbreed dangerous for everyone? Already puzzled with ignorance and uninformed triviality for a lot of years in the past, he told you that he just wanted to become the same, just like his classmates when he was still at school, who already gotten afraid of him and soon kicked out and discriminated when both of you were gone to eradicate what's so called special monster. He said loudly, "Where were you when I'm in need?!" he continued, "I never really liked Lisa, because deep down I know she's trying to leech and make me a tool for her own profit. I don't know where's Lani, but despite the unethical verbal offenses she did to me, that's where the point I think she cares me more than ever and now she's nowhere to be seen. Juniper never said that we're gambling either, she'd just invited me to play some cool board game, so I came and we had a lot of fun. That's until both of you showed up again, to take away my fun. When I thought my life would be perfect and smooth just like what I expect, you came and just ruined it for me. If you think I don't have emotions as if I got my own mind reset every time you went nuts, that's where you're wrong. I have snapped from all this and learned a lot of things to create a short sentence I want to say for this long... and when the time's right, I'll say it now." A brief silence took its time, he spelled the two words, which readies it into, "Your. Loss." Moving away from the rooftop with an instantly changed impression, from sad into a smug face. Pulling out his grapple hook tool, he shot it into the battleship and pulls himself into the aircraft and speeds away. Your wife tried to console him by approaching the battleship, but you stopped her and let him go. People being immortal is a possibility, but people being an omnipresent hero never exists. Being worse than Original You cuts you deep, if there would be any you could've done for him but it can't be helped since you need to stop whatever conspiracies led into this world. You...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • ...hug your wife who is now crying heavily. 'We're good parents aren't we?' She said between tears. You nod. 'Maybe it's my fault.' Emma said. 'Sabrina stayed at home to look after her daughter when Original You was adventuring. I travelled with you...It's my fault.' She continues to cry. You kiss your wife and reassure her that your son's actions are not her fault. Emma dries her eyes and You, Emma and your Pokemon head to...

Back