• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~ The-Everyone-likes-chocolate-fanclub~*

What's your favourite kind of Chocolate?

• Total voters

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    I think banana goes best with chocolate, especially melted chocolate or chocolate milk =P
    Also raspberries are delicious with chocolate. They're best with dark or milk chocolate!

I had this chocolate pudding once with hot molten chocolate and raspberry sauce in the middle, it was just the best...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Fruit / Berry? I don't like fruit in chocolate. It just doesn't appeal to me. :D. I like almonds in Toblerones, but that's really as close as i can get. :P. But i still eat fruit. Don't say i don't! XD.
    NO FRUIT??!? YOU DON'T! jk, Yesterday I had this Marabou bar (that I was talking about xD) and it was with raisins and almonds. Lovable~ I'm sure I've posted pictures of it several times before here.

I think banana goes best with chocolate, especially melted chocolate or chocolate milk =P
    Also raspberries are delicious with chocolate. They're best with dark or milk chocolate!

I had this chocolate pudding once with hot molten chocolate and raspberry sauce in the middle, it was just the best...
    Banana + chocolate = not for Fable... I've never liked that melt-chocolate-inside-banana-around-a-campfire-thingy... warm banana is yucky. But everybody else seems to like it, so ok Jason ;)

Raspberries with dark chocolate, I can second that. It's a wonderful combo. Wow at that pudding~ ^^

I actually prefer pure chocolate...but if I had to choose....strawberrys....
    Strawberries and chocolate... I've never tried methinks :/ Gotta do that then :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's a great way to spend your b-day. Congrats one day late I guess~

I wish somebody could bake a chocolate cake for me now when I'm sick...

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Toblerone comes from germany? well thats a reason to like my country... ^.^
    Well, sorry to disappoint you, but Toblerone is Swiss.

I wish somebody could bake a chocolate cake for me now when I'm sick...
    Beware... cake tastes good, but it makes you evil. Eat a chocolate pie instead to stay all noble and fable-ish...

Btw: You're still sick? omg...

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yesh, it's a bad sickness.

CHOCOLATE PIE 8D~ OF course! Though that cherry pie wasn't bad either ^^*

I've got a bag of candy from yesterday here. It's got some chocolate in it. But that's not good chocolate. Mostly fat and sugar :/

Vie

Years
    I actually ate chocolate for breakfast today...haha xD
    and I still remember kexchoclad....what does 'I love chocolate' mean in swedish?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    "Jag älskar choklad" :3

I had some for after-breakfast. I already said that... Hm.

I'm gonna make some chocolate balls for my siblings tonight I think :D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I wonder if I'd ever be up to making a chocolate pie? Well, I'd have to use sugar-free chocolate because of sister's diabetes. :( WHY DOES CHOCOLATE FLAVORED WITH ASPARTAME TASTE SO FUNNY!?!?!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    With aspar-what? XD

Anyways, sorry for my absence. ^^" I'm being a bad owner. XD
    Mind to ask if I missed something? :O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Clara!~ 8D

You probably missed... me being sick but still eating chocolate.
    Lilbitty baking chocolate pie...

Don't know if we got any new members...

Levity-Adam

Aipom rocks my socks!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    Hi! I just came across this thread and starting drooling over the computer screen...
    I for one LOVE chocolate and I've always had the idea that they sould make chocolate Pokemon sweets.. Yum, yum!
    I'm definetley joining this group!

:D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    FABLE. 8D

Seems like I came back just in time to add a new member to the list. XD
    Welcome to the club. =D And yes, they should. Although I highly doubting that the Japanese don't already have those. XD (or other sweets). I know they love belgian chocolate.

A classmate of mine told a joke this week. She's a j-rock fan and would love to go to Japan as well and she said this:
    "I found a hole in the market: I go to Japan and start a shop which only sells Belgian chocolate."
    It's true thoug.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Sounds scrumptious! I just had some chocolate gum from a friend.. it was OK, but it just didn't feel right. :D.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That sounds relaly really weird O_o Chocolate chewing gum? I've never tried.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Trusty chocolate bars are the best. Not mix chocolate with bubbles ;P

Hm... though there is chocolate with bubbles in it... O_o Must be good 8D~

Back