• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    im sorry guys i actually had a game i didnt know about ...... and about to go to one soon i see what i can do and SSK i accept

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    SSK prepared to fight me ...... im go to speedy's house and using his DS ....

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Did you see what happend to my clan... Hey ssk can I make a EGL clan do you think.

I'm just going to jump in for a sec. Mike, we seriously need to cut back on clans here at PC. They're overloading the Wireless Battle Stadium when the original purpose is for individual threads for battles.

So no, I strongly disagree with another clan in WBS when the EGL practically has every other resource for discussion and such, with two threads, a chat room, etc. All and all, there's no point to be fully honest. Not trying to harsh or anything. But the amount of clans here at PC seriously need to stop pronto, or the privilege will probably be taken away altogether. =/

Just my two cents. Anyway, hope everything is going well for the wifi EGL. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back