• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I'm open to challenges for 2 and a half hours upon the posting of this message. Request by PM or just post here.

ABYAY

Years
    I thought he was battling me for my gym badge. Does that mean I can use whatever team I desire?

Also, Mikey, PM me if you still want your gym battle.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Okay, sorry I didnt make it to the battle yesterday, its hard to communicate on here at home cause I dont get this site at home but I will really try today.

ABYAY

Years
    Orientation on tkay: You pick some good pokemon, so I give you credit on that. You also know how to pick movesets. Your team synergy (teamwork) was also decent. However, I saw some major lack points.

1. Lack of walling - Your whole team was just an offensive slaughter that could be walled by all 3 of my walls, depending on the pokemon needed. Although that move against my physical was was rough...*shudders*. Anyway, you went too offensive, and even that wasn't enough to break through.

2. Supportless - When I laid the Stealth Rocks on you, you seemed very worried about switching. You need a spinner or assemble a team that can resist stealth rock nearly completely.

3. Lack of switching - If your physical sweeper has nothing good against my physical wall, don't leave it in. That's what got it killed.

4. Lack of prediction - I could easily switch out to something resistant to your next attack. That worked against me when my Scarf'd pokemon missed its move then suffered a nasty KO crit.

Well, I won 4-0...tkay, until you can come close to me beating you at least 0-2, or if you win, or if by other reasons, I can't give you the promotion to a frontier brain. I'll let you try daily, but consider the above tips.

tkay1493

Water pokemon Trainer!
    Years
    Thanks
    ABYAY!
    Ill tak ethat into consdideration. dont worry tomorrow i will ahve a team ready! and i will win!
    I have 3 and 1/2 boxes filled with EV trained pokemon lvl 100!
    so next time... be ready.....

ABYAY

Years
    strange...I only have 1 box, but they're high-class pokemon.

If you're wanting a rematch, I'll give you a second go, but don't pester me all night. lol I have other things to do as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back