• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
Years
  • Goofxta-because battlers can exploit the gym weakness its only required that you have 3 of your six pokemon be of the gym type.thus you can be different with the other 3 types to give yourself a better shot.Its information that's posted on the first post on the front page

Becky_x-its not much about level as it is competitive battling experience

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • yall pleaz read the first post before you post here. it tells you everything bout it. although the dragon gym isnt avalible thankz to evilcheese i cant really sign up for it (not intrested in taking over his gym at the moment although i would like it). o well if any gym leader comes on. i would be happy to battle. (ive been here a while an still never got any badges lolz)

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
  • I noticed there was no flying gym leader at the moment. I just thought i'd post a good team for the flying gym. I don't want to try out or anything, just thought it'd be cool. I like making teams :p

**Scarfed moltres.
    Great lead. Air slash for STAB and flinch. Overheat, hidden power ice and u-turn all for obvious reasons.

**Mix mence Salamence
    Flamethrower instead of fire blast for its superior accuracy which you will need to try and take on the inevitable tonne of ice pokemon that are bound to appear if they know they're taking on the fighting gym. Yache berry to try and stop ice attacks from OHKO. Draco meteor if any bulky ground types show up trying to wall as they usually have more defense than special defense.

**Togekiss
    Bulky togekiss with thunder wave, aura sphere, roost and air slash. Aura sphere to hurt the ice types that will plague this team. Of course thunderwave and air slash to annoy the hell out of people.

**Drifblim
    Baton pass, stock pile, hypnosis, shadow ball. Basically send it in, hypnosis, and then try and stock pile 2 or 3 times and baton pass it to the appropriate counter. Using a petaya berry helps too pass it to moltres if hes still alive or to togekiss.

**Gyarados
    Bulky dragon dancer goes here I think. To help sponge ice attacks and water fall helping again donphan, hippow and the other bulky grounds that salamence might not be able to deal with.

**Skarmory
    Standard phys wall. Brave bird, roost, whirlwind and SR. Great if weavile shows up. Can put in toxic instead of brave bird and try and roost off damage.

What does everyone think? :) Quite hard to make a flying team that doesnt get swept crazy easy, but i think I did ok.

Don't make a entire team of that type unless it works together like hail or sandstrom but even then you shouldn't have a whole team of the same type.

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • sorry i haven't been active and still can't be. i had to uninstall my wifi usb thing so i'm temporarily not accepting challenges. so anyone want to be my replacement?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Hey don't you need a gras gym leader and a ghost gym leader???

sorry i haven't been active and still can't be. i had to uninstall my wifi usb thing so i'm temporarily not accepting challenges. so anyone want to be my replacement?
    Can I replace eveilcheese??

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2009
    Goofxta-because battlers can exploit the gym weakness its only required that you have 3 of your six pokemon be of the gym type.thus you can be different with the other 3 types to give yourself a better shot.Its information that's posted on the first post on the front page

Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't read properly.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • well my team is already set if you want me to be a replacement for a while man. im fine wit that. but if mike already got someone thats ok to.

Ito_Igami

A path scarcely traversed
    Years
  • Well i will be checking back from time to time through out the day so if anyone wants to battle me for the flying badge post in the thread or leave me a message

GG Bass i can see that you have improved alot since our last battle. Anyone else want to battle for the flying badge ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    @Angela: Ito or Kriz

They still need to test me for Fighting Gym (ghost gym)

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
  • Hey, Mike said I could be a gym leader since there are alot of open spots.

So Can I be normal, or any other type you have but I would rather be Normal.

So Please.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • people dont just come here in hope of a gym position we do need more people but we are also looking for challenges with our current gym leaders. if you want a position pm Rated R Superstar or other E.G.L leaders to see if you are accepted. Challenges should really be brought here.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
  • Like graceful said lets try to refrain from gym joining posts and save that for pms.there are gym leaders here that you can challenge.any questions about position status should be sent to either me or ito igami threw pm.lets try to keep this a more battle challenge oriented thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back