• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Can a challenge the first gym leader.....

Sorry if im doing it wrong, new to the site.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Oh you are thinking about taking a gym leaders position? Well then you have to beat that same gym leader Atleast 2 out of the 3 battles.

Or are you talking about challenging a gym leader to see if you meet the requirements of being a gym leader?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    Yeah,
    i wanna challenge a gym leader for their spot.
    I have to use the team that i want to use as gym leader, correct?

Ilovecharizards

Charizard Fanatic
    Years
  • I'd like to be the Ice or Dragon leader. If Dragon is already taken I'd like the Ice leader spot please. It semms to me noone is the dragon leader so I'll just pop in and apply right here.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
  • Back. How's everyone. Still no new thread I see.
    nope.still nothing wrong with this one for the time being

I'd like to be the Ice or Dragon leader. If Dragon is already taken I'd like the Ice leader spot please. It semms to me noone is the dragon leader so I'll just pop in and apply right here.
    Mike uukii is the ice gym leader.I just accidentally erased the info and haven't added it back yet.but your more then welcome to a try out for the dragon gym

Meh....................................
    not exactly sure who you are but trying to cut back on the spam so please don't leave short messages like that

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I'd gladly apply for the Fighting Type leader (Seeing as it IS my favorite type :P) Just tell me what to do and I'm on it ^_^

Scarface

Poor quality pictures FTW!
    Years
  • Just a quick question, I'm not srong enough to be the champion, but will s/he have to have a type?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back