• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • I just PM'd Kairyu so we'll see if he can give me a time to be on for a battle. I know I've been somewhat inactive, but I'll try to be on more frequently.

Kairyu's only shot at advancing is by defeating you, so he'll have more riding on the match. Finish by 8pm EST on Wednesday, or Matt will advance based on score. Technically, you'd still be tied with me for wins/loses, yet I don't intend on going further anyway, given I need massive training and I have other priorities I need to take care of.

Detox

hmmmmm......indeed.......

Okay, im ready to battle whenever Matt, just let me know.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • We said we'd battle today, so I'm waiting for -Kairyu. I'll be here for a few hours so if he comes on for more than a couple of minutes I'll see him. I've already VM'd him so we should get our match done.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well if that happens by midnight, fine I suppose.

Otherwise it's going down like this:
    SEMI-FINALS

Mukkamoto vs. _Prince_

Matt-O vs. aragornbird

We're getting this bad boy in the books. Let's get this done before _Prince_ has his holiday, k?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Yep; it's finalized. Matt-O advances to the semi-finals to face aragornbird. Mukka and _Prince_ will have a rematch of their recent PC battle. Good luck!

Current standings:
    5. Volkner's Apprentice
    6. The Graceful Assassin
    7. -Kairyu
    8. The American Battler
    9. Ito_Igami
    10. Kanye West

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I'm sure Mukka and I will have a epic battle If haxs keeps getting me =/. It's a good thing I've revamped my team since my last defeat. ;P

This is not good :(
    i only won on an edge, and now you have a better team!! :<
    I'm not happy with this xD but again not suprised that this happened as i saw the high possibility :P

on a side note, im sure hax wont be that bad as long as its not on your side XD

Ill get it done soon.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    :'( im so proud of u maukka. all the way in the semis. make the final and make me proud.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • :'( im so proud of u maukka. all the way in the semis. make the final and make me proud.

Haha, he did deserve it. Well good luck you guys; I understand Mukka/Prince might have difficulty both getting on, but hopefully they finish the match like..this weekend. Then if we have to leave the final undecided (if Prince wins) until after he gets back from his holiday, that's fine. Everyone else can receive their prizes, though (after the top 2 have reserved there's XD).

Detox

Aww...sorry for not getting my matches done, but we had a family emergency...

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Aragorn and I have started trying to set up a time to battle. I'll try to be more active, I just haven't been real into Pkmn of late.

Hopefully that'll change, Matt. :P We've got Platinum on the horizon! But I know what you mean, I'm just getting out of my 5 month slump. I made the 3rd round here, but barely and by kind of a let-through in the team round. I'm not battling up to my standards, so I'm in a training process.

With that said, I'll be taking the next tournament off to just run things, train up and focus on my school work, but I'll be right back in it for ESO #4.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    gg mate. hmm what final? XD I'm not gonna do it, even tho I beat you, I'm letting you through. So gl to you in the final =]

Well its very kind of you.
    This is the 2nd time xD

maybe we should wait for Volkners thought on this, if he is fine im ok to fill your place Prince. Thanks.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Well its very kind of you.
    This is the 2nd time xD

maybe we should wait for Volkners thought on this, if he is fine im ok to fill your place Prince. Thanks.

Ohh interesting result. Well in this case, Mukka will advance to the final as a Lucky Loser, but I'll toss _Prince_ an extra prize for being such a good sport. And this is odd case scenario, I'll put _Prince_ and the loser of the Finals as both having received 2nd place in the first post.

Good luck to both Matt and aragorn and hopefully we can wrap this up soon! We've got some nice jumbles to the latter rounds and how they work for tournament numero three, so hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

With that said, perhaps later today Aura and I can post sign-ups for the next tournament. We'll discuss it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Ohh interesting result. Well in this case, Mukka will advance to the final as a Lucky Loser, but I'll toss _Prince_ an extra prize for being such a good sport. And this is odd case scenario, I'll put _Prince_ and the loser of the Finals as both having received 2nd place in the first post.

Good luck to both Matt and aragorn and hopefully we can wrap this up soon! We've got some nice jumbles to the latter rounds and how they work for tournament numero three, so hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

With that said, perhaps later today Aura and I can post sign-ups for the next tournament. We'll discuss it.

Thats one thing i like about Prince.
    but yh it was really honourable for him to give me a chance, again i wouldnt like that to go to waste :P

if ya are doing sign-up include me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back