• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Speed Open Tournament - Rules and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have a question. If I move on to round 2 are the BP points still used? So if I don't donate something then next round I can't donate to come back?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I have a question. If I move on to round 2 are the BP points still used? So if I don't donate something then next round I can't donate to come back?

Round two doesn't utilize points, so donations in that round won't count for anything battling-wise. You'll find out all about that when it actually rolls around =]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I have a couple of questions about this.

1. Is it too late to join this tournament? I might join if it isn't too late and after I've made my team.

2. Are we allowed to donate prizes, even if we don't participate?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I have a couple of questions about this.

1. Is it too late to join this tournament? I might join if it isn't too late and after I've made my team.

2. Are we allowed to donate prizes, even if we don't participate?

It's definitely not too late to join, you still have one week before we close entries. And yeah! You're always welcome to donate prizes if you don't participate.

If you donate from a shop, we'll put a link to your shop on the front page.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    1) Yes, you still are.

2) Yeah, even if you don't participate. And all prize stuff go to me. So, I'd take any donations you'd like to make, unless you donate from a shop, which we'd put the link to in the first page...

I just beat vyjcoffs 4-0, wagering 1 point. That puts me in a total of 6. 2 more to go, before R2...

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Just to confirm that I have 5 BP. I want to donate a prize to raise it to 7BP.

rwengra

Peter & Nira
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    Lugia beat me, one point for him

And... I lost again, another point for Philyplaya

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Aura will update the table soon enough :P Keep up the matches guys! Not the best turnout for opening weekend, but not a shabby one either. Lots of new faces in this ESO, let's see who makes the biggest splash on the PC battle scene!

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Beat Master Krillin for two points after he broke the sleep clause rule, but whatever I still won

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back