• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    The Evil One said:
    You cannot beat the wrath of the Old Ninja Skill!

Time for...THE DROOLINATOR!!!

*drools constantly, flooding the topic*

Jeez, your worse than that old guy from Courage the Cowardly Dog. :P

Old ninja skill?
    :rambo:
    *Talks in Jade's voice*
    Time to kick some ninja butt! :P
    *kicks Evil One to the adoption center* XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • *calls an exterminator and puts on a gas mask* -___- HMMMMHMPPPPH HMMM HMMPPH?! PHMMMHMMM HMMPHM HMMMMMMMPPPPPPHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Translation:
    -___- JORDAN HOW DO YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO HAVE ALL THESE NASTY CREATURES IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD?! IF I'M GOING TO BE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE THEN I WANT IT CLEAN AND PEACEFUL OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! *twitches*

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Herman doesnt like you. *rat goes to the washroom on Auntie* that is what you get for saying all that mean things. But you can still keep him. I am going to get ice cream.
    Excuse me, dear, but I think that thing is already DEAD if I called the exterminator! Now here's a few bucks to get an ice cream from the ice cream man...oh I can hear him now...*shoves Karli out the door*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

Translation:
    -___- JORDAN HOW DO YOU ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN TO HAVE ALL THESE NASTY CREATURES IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD?! IF I'M GOING TO BE LIVING IN THIS HOUSE THEN I WANT IT CLEAN AND PEACEFUL OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! *twitches*[/FONT]
    [/SIZE]

You go Aunt Chystie! :P
    *gives a roach an evil glance*
    I could take you on...
    *gets chased by the roach* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Well, I'm glad my nephew feels the same way! *slips him a five dollar bill* Don't spend it all in one place, mmkay?

*gasps* Slipping money?!
    Wow *eyes sparkle* Your such a cool aunt. :P

*throws grandpa Evil One on top of the roach* XD
    That'll squish it....I hope.

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • *rolls her eyes* Where is your mother and that DIMWIT brother of mine?! I can't possibly be the only responsible adult here to take care of you little hoodlums! Hopefully I don't have to do this everyday...oh boy, your father's going to be showing his true colors if he does make me do this! Using his dear sister to babysit his children day after day! I have a life! I have morals! I have...nothing...else better to do...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *rolls her eyes* Where is your mother and that DIMWIT brother of mine?! I can't possibly be the only responsible adult here to take care of you little hoodlums! Hopefully I don't have to do this everyday...oh boy, your father's going to be showing his true colors if he does make me do this! Using his dear sister to babysit his children day after day! I have a life! I have morals! I have...nothing...else better to do...

Don't worry. I can take care of myself.
    *breaks his leg* XD
    See? :P *hides his leg* :paranoid:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back