• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I bet you couldnt even take care of me! Mom and Dad arent going to ask you to ever babysit me! You would probaly break my leg to.

*hides a bat from Karli* :P
    Don't worry. Brother ain't gonna hurt you.
    *smiles like a demon* XD

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    I bet you couldnt even take care of me! Mom and Dad arent going to ask you to ever babysit me! You would probaly break my leg to.

*Walks through the front door, checking around wearily to see that Grandpa's gone and hears Karli at the same moment.*

Huh?! Breaking legs! *looks slightly alarmed* Who's been breaking legs, sweetheart?!

Edit: ....looks like i missed two posts ^^;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    He broke HIS OWN leg! And, I don't see your spectacular parents watching you all, either! *bangs head off the wall as all the kids go wild*

Say Karli, lets gang up on her and steal auntie's money.:P....j/k
    *dances around singing lalalalalalala...*
    Hey, I have nothing better to do. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • *comes home from work exhausted*
    Hi everyone! How-
    ....what in blazes....
    *grabs all the kids and sets them down in chairs with ice cream, leads Chrystie to a massage armchair, and sets grandpa down in a rocking chair, ties him up with a ninja belt, and puts a force field around him*
    There.....isn't that better? We all have to learn to get along better!
    And that means no teasing, no complaining, *gives Chrystie a look*, and no using crazy lunatic powers. You got that?
    Hehe....

100marios

Years
  • oni flygon said:
    *looks around at the family* Ehhe... this looks wild... I seem to be off the place...^_^
    *freaks out at Karli falling down, and rushes to help her up*
    Oni Flygon! Perfect timing! I need you to get some more ice cream. I didn't really give them too much in the first place...
    *helps Karli up*
    Oh! Are you ok? Did you bump your head?
    .....hmm, you'll be fine! How's your brother?
    *sees PM10000 sleeping with the ice cream cone sticking out of his forehead*
    *looks back at Karli*
    He's fine too! Hehe.....
    So, how are you today?

100marios

Years
    Herman is my rat! Remember...he goes bathroom a lot...duh! *smacks her head*
    Now where was I? Ice cream!
    Oh yeah!.....don't give me that sass missy!
    Just kidding hehe....

*sees Herman on the ground, and pursues him*
    I'll get him! You can't let it run all around the house though!
    ....and Oni should be getting that ice cream!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    .....hmm, you'll be fine! How's your brother?
    *sees PM10000 sleeping with the ice cream cone sticking out of his forehead*
    *looks back at Karli*
    He's fine too! Hehe.....
    So, how are you today?

*snores*
    ...I'm a unicorn.... :P
    *snores and sleepwalks over to father and tackles father with his ice cream cone horn*
    ....money......must have...*snores and falls down on the floor sleeping*
    ice cream....mmmmmm.....more...*smiles while sleeping* XD

100marios

Years
    I didnt let him run around the house. Oh! Oh! Nasty, look over there! No No Herman dont eat you own mess! Ewwwwwww.....to late......well saves us the trouble!
    *looks at him wide eyed*
    ....at least he cleans after himself!
    Unlike...
    *sees PM10000 drooling on the floor with the ice cream cone crushed all over his face*
    Oh how the mighty have fallen hehe....
    *jumps, and grabs Herman*
    Gotcha!
    *trys to run out of his hands*
    Woah! No you don't!
    *gives it gently to Karli*
    We're going to have to talk to your mom about him. I, personally don't have a problem but-
    *Herman runs all over him*
    Ah! That tickles! Hehe......
    *grabs him and hands him to Karli again*
    ...we'll have to see what Sheridan thinks about having a rat in the house!
    *turns to Oni*
    Ah! Good! You're here!....and with ice cream!
    Twice as good!
    Hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • *wakes up from hearing her own loud snore and finds herself in a massage armchair* AHHHHHHHHHHH! *looks around as everyone stops what they're doing and stares at her* Um, good evening, everyone? ^_^; *looks at the odd ice cream cone formations in various places of the house* Jordan, why don't you clean up your kids. Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's a shame--you just aren't ready to be a father, little brother...*sniff*

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    *wakes up from hearing her own loud snore and finds herself in a massage armchair* AHHHHHHHHHHH! *looks around as everyone stops what they're doing and stares at her* Um, good evening, everyone? ^_^; *looks at the odd ice cream cone formations in various places of the house* Jordan, why don't you clean up your kids. Tsk, tsk, tsk. It's a shame--you just aren't ready to be a father, little brother...*sniff*
    And you can't find your own house to live in big sister! Now, if you don't mind, could you pull yourself away from the chair and help me around here!?
    Hehe....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back