• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    *Comes back in*
    Hey keep it down you kids!
    *Grabs a box labelled "Ear Plugs" and takes two out. Then grabs a box labelled "Ears", grabs two and puts them on followed by the plugs*

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    Batesy said:
    *Comes back in*
    Hey keep it down you kids!
    *Grabs a box labelled "Ear Plugs" and takes two out. Then grabs a box labelled "Ears", grabs two and puts them on followed by the plugs*
    *stares*
    Your earless? EWW!!
    *runs away!
    Hey as you know...and don't know, I'm getting married, and I was wondering if any of you wanted to participate? Send me a PM if you want to!
    So, how has my family been doing? We REALLY should have a party because this thread is dying down!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "well this battle is boring. i give up. pikachu!!!spinerak. return" the pokemon return to their pokeballs and i return to my room to be grounded for eternity untill my 18th birthday.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    *crickets chirp* .... Uhhh.. hey guys *wave* If anyone's here that is x.x
    I haven't been in here for aaaages. I'm not in anyone's family ATM so i'm homeless ;-;
    *wanders around the outside of the house with Kirau*

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    K i don't think dad or my sibling would mind another.
    Welcome to the family. PokeMaster1000 is dad... don't know who is mom. Castrainer is one of your brothers.... we have a lot of siblings so might want to ask dad who is the rest ^^;;;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back