• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Family Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Estrella Oscura said:
    Ok i did make a typo with dads name... sorry dad XD
    I fixed it now ^^

I didn't see it but it's okay. XD

Estrella Oscura said:
    K i don't think dad or my sibling would mind another.
    Welcome to the family. PokeMaster1000 is dad... don't know who is mom. Castrainer is one of your brothers.... we have a lot of siblings so might want to ask dad who is the rest ^^;;;

So this'll be child number 14.
    Uhh, ok I admit I dunno all my children either. :P
    -Casty -Kaylee -Batesy -Teara
    -Estrella Oscura -Karli -protoman
    Ok, I missed half. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i get into my bed and wait till night fall. when it comes i wait for my mum to go to sleep and then sneak into her room. i find the cubboard she locked the things i buoght in and pick the lock then take them and lock it again. i go back to my room and re arange my pokemon magazines about what is happening ith the elite four and in other towns and the professors and stuff so the oldest are at the top. i throw my paper clip away and get back into bed and drift to sleep with a smile on my face.(if any one need s o know i like to keep up to date with what happens out of town as well a in my town. um what town or city are we in any way?)

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    What do I do now?
    I am very bored, and have no clue what do I have to do.
    Except run from SweetLatias...*is scared from her*

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    next morning i get up and go to school. i reach the gates and sigh then step through them. when i do i imediantly get blasted out of the them with a hydro blast. i walk through them again and some strong trainers come up to me and ask me for my lunch money. when i refuse they push me back and then start touching my privates.i ask them to stop and they dont so i push them away and they start punching me. after getting a black eye and bruises all over my body and a blood nose i run away and hide in a tree where they cant see me. after they have gone i climb down and go to the pokemon gym. i climb into the air conditioning vent and watch a male teenage gym trainer and take pictures of him with my pokegear. i hear the bell for the start of school and go to the girls bathrooms and try to get rid of my bruises . after failing to get rid of them i leave school and go home. i put my books and some clothes in my back pack and ride aay on my bike.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    paige pelletier said:
    Throws away snake and watches pokemon......

*walks by as the snake coils itself around his neck* XD
    H-h....el...p...
    *tumbles down on the basement stairs* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    paige pelletier said:
    is so buisy watching pokemon to notice...............

I'm dying......*shuts the TV off* Didn't ya here me?
    I said...I'm dying. XD

Btw, what part of the family are you?

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    OOC: I am your daughter! look at the last thread!

"Hey why'd you turn off the TV! Oh are you hurting Harmless my new pet snake!" grabs snake and feeds it another mouse.......

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    paige pelletier said:
    OOC: I am your daughter! look at the last thread!

"Hey why'd you turn off the TV! Oh are you hurting Harmless my new pet snake!" grabs snake and feeds it another mouse.......

I was chokin, sorray daughter. :P
    The next time I get coiled by that snake on the neck, I'll just die in peace. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back