• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fangirl

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • The Fangirl

Hi guys!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    mmmm. Well the person I investigated last night wasn't an informant so I can't really be of help today. vOv Unless Bidoof wants me to make one of those posts.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • The Fangirl

So Homestuck is/was the doppelganger or maybe the hater.
    It's not confirmed that the doppelganger role is bad,so I don't know what to do with that.
    But if they are the hater then it's a waste of a phase to vote for them. :P
    so I guess we should just keep an eye on apocalypseArisen for now...

Not to mention we don't have much time...we have five or six more chances to hit the third informant and then the hater. And hitting the hater first would be a waste of a phase.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Knowing how Homestuck works I could believe Omi is innocent.

But at the same time, we have no hater leads and you're the only one to publicly avoid death :)

EDIT: probably not true but derp herp merpy werp

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    We also need Jay to come in and confirm that he was the one who tried to kill aA, rather than anything else kicking in.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • He's probably silenced again... x_x

Man we really need to find that silencer, considering that there's a good chance they're the last informant.

We can always round up a list of players that might be able to silence people. I think that's all we can gather for now. :T

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • There is no way that Jay isn't being forced to be silent right now. Both him as a player and him as the fangirl are just two things that scream talking.

He isn't talking, but chooses to kill? It doesn't match up with how he wanted to play earlier in the game.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    He was inactive in the UG overall for a while though.

JAY if you're being forced to be silent then like this post. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    -Everyone is unsilenced (or whatever the hell happened)
    - Tales checks on Attack on Titan and Animal Crossing
    - Hunter x Hunter checks on FInal Fantasy and Legend of Heroes
    - Homestuck is missing(?)
    -- Nope not Homestuck some doppleganger

- Tales invesigated AoT or Animal Crossing
    - Animal Crossing blessed an item. Possibly gave it to Legend of Heroes (?)
    - Hunter x Hunter investigated Final Fantasy or Legend of Heroes
    - LoH wrote a letter to someone. Also received an item
    - Homestuck was targeted. Doppleganger was killed instead.

- Was Homestuck targeted by Fangirl????

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • I think it's getting to the point where we need to reveal what our roles do.

Since we can't exactly do a rolecall because of how this game works... IDK... I'm afraid we're about to run out of time.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Action reveal? Erp, just saying I want to use this action fruitfully but I can't if I don't have any clue on what's happening, nor can I pin down the suspicious people. o_o"

Then again if I went blindly for Bard then it'll actually help

It's only one-time use as well so eeeeehhhhh... That's why I haven't been mentioned at the phase posts at all. Five days in, I still haven't used it yet.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I investigated someone during the silent night but my action was blocked, was that the same for everyone?

I actually didn't formally investigate either Final Fantasy or Legend of Heroes.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I investigated someone during the silent night but my action was blocked, was that the same for everyone?

I actually didn't formally investigate either Final Fantasy or Legend of Heroes.

There could always be someone with a role-blocking power, or something similar.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I investigated someone during the silent night but my action was blocked, was that the same for everyone?

I was blocked that night too. :(

Back