• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fantaz region.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    So hello guys, and welcome to my gallery. I'll be mostly showing my fakémon region in here, as that's my main drawing focus at the time.

Welcome boys and girls, to the Fantaz region. This magical land is filled with new and surprising fakémon and it has numerous new locations to explore. The region has a medieval-like feel to it and most fakémon have legends and stories surrounding them.
    First let me show you the starters, so you can start your journey throughout this rich region.

First up , Eekorn the grass starter.

The Fantaz region.

# 001
    Eekorn
    the Squirrel fakémon
    Grass
    Overgrow/ Frenzy (While poisoned, paralyzed or asleep, damage is 1.5 times.)

0.34 m
    4.2 Kg

Dex info
    These fakémon live in forests, trying to collect as many nuts as they can.
    They go crazy when they have lots of nuts.Young trainers like these fakémon due to their funny habits.
    Their small arms disable them to climb trees so they forage on the ground instead.

Eekorn > Lvl 16 > (???) > Lvl 34 > (???)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Secondly Flamittens the fire starter.

The Fantaz region.

# 004
    Flamittens
    the Kitty fakémon
    Fire
    Blaze

0.28 m
    5.3 Kg

Dex info
    They are known for their prankster nature as they like to fool and trick people using their fiery tale.
    They radiate heath to every object they are close to.

evolution chain
    Flamittens > Lvl 18 > (???) > Lvl 36 > (???)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And lastly Slizard, the water starter.

The Fantaz region.

# 007
    Slizard
    the Lizard fakémon
    Water
    Torrent

0.32 m
    4.1 Kg

Dex info
    It calls streams and riverbeds home, learning to swim at a very young age.
    Mostly it's kinda aggresive towards intruders in it's habitat and it may fend off everyone who dares to enter.

evolution chain
    Slizard > Lvl 18 > (???) > Lvl 36 > (???)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well there you are, I wish you good luck on your journey and I'll keep up with you, showing you new fakémon as we go.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I really like Eekorn. He looks so derpy and cute. It's a great design. Also, Eekorn is like two letters away from being Eekoorn, dutch for squirrel.
    I'm not a big fan of Flamitten. His nose seems incredibly large, and I have a hard time imagining how he should look from the side.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    I really like Eekorn. He looks so derpy and cute. It's a great design. Also, Eekorn is like two letters away from being Eekoorn, dutch for squirrel.
    I'm not a big fan of Flamitten. His nose seems incredibly large, and I have a hard time imagining how he should look from the side.

Thanks really much :D
    I am dutch and I intend to let it sound like a mix between eekhoorn and acorn. And it sounded quite cute so I thought why not?
    Also Flamittens , the nose is going to be a focus in it's evo's, it will even get a bigger nose.
    And to the side ... I don't why it useful to know that but I have only hard time figuring what the head would look like.
    But thanks again ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    (So yes this is an update fast but I'll try to release a fakemon 2-3 times a week.)

So as you begin your journey you step in the grass and find this little critter among one of the first.

The Fantaz region.

Rattz
    the Rat fakémon
    Normal
    Run away/Guts

0.2 m
    2.5 Kg

Dex info
    These are common fakémon which most young trainers have.They are seen as a pest in most cities, as they infest sewer systems and cause havoc eating off food in cellars. On top of this, these fakémon
    have grown a reputation because they easily spread diseases. They can eat everything edible to humans.

evolution chain
    Rattz > Lvl 20 > (???)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Here I am with yet another update.
    This time I'll be showing you one of my bug fakés. More like the good one.
    Hope you like it.

The Fantaz region.

Spricket
    the Grashopper fakémon
    Bug/Electric
    Swarm/Compoundeyes

Dex info
    This fakémon jumps to move around, when it jumps it generates electricity.
    This electricty is stored in the bulb on the end of it's tails. The electricity is used
    to fend off enemies in battle. Their shocks aren't that intense, they are just to scare
    other fakémon away. The bulb gives light during night.

Evolution chain
    Spricket > lvl 13 > Crickoon > Lvl 24 > (???)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Thanks for the comment and likes. And here I am with another update ;)

This one is a guessing game, guess the reference and you're just very good at guessing I'd say.

The Fantaz region.

Spack
    the Robbery fakémon
    Normal/Flying
    Abilities

0.3 M
    3.4 Kg

Dex info
    This fakémon likes to steal stuff from boats.They are always in groups,
    because they are cowardly when alone under no command. They stuff theriselves
    with food to look bigger. They live mostly by the sea or another water source
    and they are common throughout the Whole Fantaz region.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Meet Desmillar, the other early bug fakémon of my region.

The Fantaz region.

Desmillar
    the Smoke bug fakémon
    Bug/Poison
    Swarm/Poison point (but then with the smoke)

0.3 M
    4 Kg

Dex info
    These fakémon are mostly evoided by other fakémon because their smoke thinks
    and makes you feel sick. They emit poisonous clouds from their bodies,
    in which they are always shrouded. They are known for their competetive nature.

evolution chain
    Desmillar > Lvl 10 > (???) > Lvl 17 > (???)

Old one.
    The Fantaz region.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I really like the concept, although I'm not a big fan of the drawing. I'm assuming the orange things are eyes, but it's a bit weird, because they are not fully attached to the body. Are it fake eyes, like butterfly's and moth's and such? That kinda fits too... I really dig the concept, though.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    I sorta saw it looked kinda weird and went ahead and redid the fakémon.
    Now I like it much more myself and it makes sense now, too

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Thank you both for your lovely comment ;) I aprecciate it !!

Update time!!!
    This one is supposed to be the opposite of Spack, you will see this fakédex has a lots of extremes, pairs that are 2 opposites.

The Fantaz region.

Taeroti
    the Bird fakémon
    Normal/Flying
    Keen eye

0.25 M
    Removed weight thing because I don't know how to make it realistic

Dex info
    These fakémon are born flyers, being able to fly just half an hour after they are born.
    They love to practice and race each other to toughen up their skills. Bigger flocks of these
    can be seen throughout most of the Fantaz region. When it has collected enough expierence, it will evolve.

evolution chain
    Taeroti > Lvl 21 > (???) > Lvl 38 > (???)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    Guess never posted here that I was canceling this ;0

Yeah I am cancelling, due to losing interests in this region and designs and also due to me having personal problems. I may start a new one with complete new ideas, maybe not. It all depends on the common idea of what I wanna do. So it's patience I guess

Sorry for letting you all down -__-

Back