• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    The Beginning

I started my new game, in which I am met with Professor Juniper. She explains to me what her job is, and what a Pokemon is, which is apparently a Minccino. She also asked me for what gender I am, and what my name is. At least it isn't as creepy as Professor Elm.

Kerri ♀

She also told me about Cheren and Bianca. Cheren is frank and knows what he's talking about, while Bianca is kind of a ditz, but is persistent. My challenge starts in my bedroom, where I receive a gift from Professor Juniper.

Nuvema Town - The Start of Something Big.

There is a present on the desk for Cheren, Bianca and myself with Pokemon. Presented with it is a letter which is enclosed to us three, saying that they are Pokemon and a gift from the professor.

I naturally chose Oshawott for three reasons - One, it follows the anime closely. Two, now I can battle Cilan, and three, Omanyte will act as my starter, so I still have the type advantage over Bianca.

Bianca wants to battle, since it will give us experience, and the Pokemon are weak. Cheren says we shouldn't because we're inside, but typically, he can die in a hole.

Bianca wants to battle!

Naturally this is an easy battle, since I have the type advantage. Oshawott came out the victor, of course, and yeah. My house became very messy easily, thanks to Bianca. It is now that Cheren decides to battle. My room can't get any worse, so why not?

Cheren wants to battle!

A tougher battle, since I have the weakness, but nonetheless it was an easy fight. Just one Tail whip and Tackle spamming, and I was declared the victor. Cheren and Bianca then went downstairs to my mum to apologize for destroying my room, but it's okay, since she'll renovate it while I'm gone.

We went to see Juniper afterwards, who told us to go on a quest to fill a Pokedex for her. Since I don't have a choice, I said yes. It was also at this point, I decided to name my Oshawott Gregorio. We then left for Route 1, where Professor Juniper showed us/Bianca how to catch a Pokemon. Then she ditched us for her boyfriend in Accumula Town.

Then Route 1 happened, and went pretty quickly.

Accumula Town - The Fast-Growing Town

Here is where I met Juniper, who just had to show me and Bianca around a Pokemon Center, and all the functions of the Pokemon Center, including the PC, which I know how to use (I'm using one right now!). That was done, and there was a rant outside from Ghetsis of Team Plasma, speaking of liberation or some sort of blasphemy like that.

"Liberation rah rah gaga ooh la la"

That finished, in which N is left. Cheren introduces us to him, and he rambles on about freeing Pokemon or something. The idea infurirates me, so we battle.

N wants to battle!
    Another easy battle, as N only believes in using wild Pokemon or something. I decided to open a can of whoop-ass on him, and won easily.

N leaves, and so do I. I'm headed for Route 2, where my mother finally does something useful, and buys me a pair of running shoes. They're magical, so they'll fit me, no matter what size they are. Route 2 was easy to surpass, but then, DUN DUN DUN! Bianca shows up and wants to battle.

Bianca wants to battle!

Another easy battle. Made even more easier since now I have a Water move, and Tepig is still weak. Lillipup was also a pushover. That battle ended and I wasn now in Striaton City.

Striaton City - Three Stand Together as one!

First thing I did was go to the Trainers School. I have no idea why, but there was this impulse that overpowered me to visit there. Anyway, from visiting there, I found Cheren, who just so happened to want to battle.

Cheren wants to battle!
    Another easy battle. Cheren is smarter than Bianca and knows how to use held items, such as an Oran Berry. But he was no match for me and Gregorio.

I went to the Dreamyard, where I picked up a Pansear specifically for dealing with Cilan's Pansage, which I named Fiore. After that, I went straight into the gym and battled Cilan, after some trainers and some introductions from Chili and Cress.

vs.

GYM BATTLE! - Kerri vs. Cilan

This was going to be a tough one. Cilan had access to Work Up, a move which boosts both Attack and Special Attack, which was going to be an ass to beat. He's also a potion junkie/other "w" word, which makes it even tougher. Gregorio dealt with Lillipup easily, and then there was Pansage. Fiore could handle it easily with Incinerate. Vine Whip couldn't do a thing.

The win earnt me the Trio Badge. Next up was the Dreamyard, now that I have access to Cut. Team Plasma grunts were there, kicking the **** out of a Munna for dream mist. I dealt with this problem, and got access to the online stuff, such as a Pal Pad and C-Gear. Now I could get my Pokemon eggs to use and train. One hatched a Combee, named Vesperia, and an Omanyte, who is now Ringo. Grinded them up for a while until they reached their full potential at level 15.

*END*

Vesperia ♀ Lv. 15
    Timid Nature // Honey Gather
    - Sweet Scent
    - Gust
    - Bug Bite

Ringo ♂ Lv. 15
    Timid Nature // Shell Armor
    - Constrict
    - Withdraw
    - Bite
    - Water Gun

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    My planned team is...

Not 100% about Bisharp, though. His time might come.

Blissy's Favorite Challenge! - White Version
    Chapter 1 - I got ahead of the game!

Ok...I got some progress ahead of time before this update, so I'll list what I've already done.

• I got Snivy as my starter
    • I beat Chili with my Panpour I got from the Dreamyard
    • Owned Team Plasma at the Dreamyard
    • Owned Team Plasma in Wellspring Cave.
    • Owned N in Nacrene City.
    • Trained up Sly Cooper (my Snivy) to level 17 so it could evolve into a Servine.
    • I beat Lenora.
    • I owned Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest.

This concludes this chapter of my Favorite Challenge.​

Team Blissy:​

Sly Cooper (Servine)♂ Lv. 22 @ Miracle Seed/Amulet Coin
    Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Leaf Tornado, Cut, Growth, Leech Seed

Phil (Panpour)♂ Lv. 21 @ Quick Claw
    Ability: Gluttony
    Moves: Cut, Bite, Work Up, Water Gun

Badges Obtained:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    SuperSaiyanII, you can have Ground, Fire, Dark, Bug, Grass and Flying.

The Next Stage

So after the Dreamyard events, I thought I'd go through to Route 3 for the pre-school and stuff. Because now kids are allowed to have Pokemon! So yeah, all that stuff happened, and I ran into Cheren.

Cheren wants to battle!

This battle was somewhat more difficult than the others, because Cheren now has leveled up Snivy and has access to Growth. Vine Whip could easily take care of Ringo, but he's no match for Vesperia, who wiped the floor clean with them.

After out match, Bianca shows up with a little girl, claiming that her Pokemon has been stolen. I don't know why little 4 year old girls have Pokemon in the first place, but Cheren and I decided to track them down, who just happened to be none other than Team Plasma! They were easy, since they only had Patrat.

So the little girl got her Pokemon back, which is a good thing I guess. I don't even know why they have Pokemon in the first place. -__- So yeah, I continued along Route 3, which Cheren told me about the dark grass, in which two Pokemon may appear at the same time. But he bored me, so I went forward and finally made it to the next town.

Nacrene City - A Pearl of a Place

So Nacrene City is well-known for it's Museum, which is also the Gym of the city. First thing's first I ran into Cheren, who told me about Lenora the gym leader, and the Pokemon Center. Then I went to the outskirts of the Pinwheel Forest so I could train up Ringo and Vesperia a little more and go through the trainers there first.

After coming back, I went back to the gym, in which N appears in front of me. He asks me something about seeing into the future, or being a Psychic or something, and then battles me.

N wants to battle!

This battle proved to be a little difficult, since N is actually kinda smart when it comes to him battling with weak, wild Pokemon. My two Pokemon were able to handle it though, and it was kinda easy.

Next stop was the Nacrene City gym! I knew Lenora uses normal types, so this was Ringo's time to shine! I quickly swept through the trainers of her gym, while figuring out her cunning puzzle, which is actually kinda hard to figure out. But in the end I got to her for a gym battle.

vs.

GYM BATTLE! - Kerri vs. Lenora

You'd expect this to be a hard battle, but in reality it wasn't. You could say the hax was in my favour for this battle. I sent out Ringo against her Herdier. Herdier was a Take Down spammer, while I was just using Water Gun. persistence pays off as Herdier goes down. Next was Watchog, who has even worse defenses. I'm actually surprised Watchog didn't use Retaliate at all! Instead, all it used was Hypnosis and Crunch, both which kept missing. I eventually won after more Water Gun spamming.

Now with the Basic Badge in my arsenal, I would be ready to take on the Pinwheel Forest! But then Lenora runs out for some reason, which I will investigate soon.

*END*

Vesperia ♀ Lv. 20
    Timid Nature // Honey Gather
    - Sweet Scent
    - Gust
    - Bug Bite

Ringo ♂ Lv. 22
    - Rollout
    - Leer
    - Bite
    - Water Gun

Last edited:

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Alright, 1 badge in my posession, currently in Nacrene Gym
    Team:

Eggplant the Lonely Exeggcute (Chlorophyll) lv20 @nothing

Leech Seed, Uproar, Hypnosis, Bullet Seed

Golum the Calm (:() Golett (Klutz[:(]) lv20 @nothing

Pound, Shadow Punch, Rock Smash, Rollout

Both my Pokemon are weak to Crunch... I'm gonna get ruffed up good...

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    Alright so that means I'm looking at...

Ok since I lost White in my room somewhere(no hope of finding it until I clean up), I can't trade so I'll have to hack away on this challenge. I'll hack in Cyndaquil as my starter and catch all the other Pokemon in their base forms on low levels in places you would expect to see them. Here's my plan:

Typhlosion(starter)
    Sandslash(catch as a Sandshrew on Route 4)
    Grovyle(catch as a Treeko in or outside of the Pinwheel Forest)
    Scyther(same as Treeko)
    Sneasal(probably in that one cave off of Route 6)
    Swellow(as a taillow on Route 3)

Here's my favorites:
    Spoiler:

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Alright, that's another badge on my belt, gonna trade some eggs soon! No clue who's in them, though.

Golum the Calm Golett (Klutz) @nothing

Mega Punch, Shadow Punch, Rock Smash, Rollout

Eggplant the Lonely Exeggcute (Chlorophyll) @nothing

Leech Seed, Uproar, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Okay, here's my first update.

-Started off with Revolver Oshawott T the Unown
    -Caught a Patrat and a couple of Lillipups (just to make sure IVs and natures were still random), Pokegen'd Sana the Delibird (with Ice Beam and Future Sight), Lily the Lileep (Original, huh?) and Solid Steelix (because I forgot that there's a Metal Coat in Twist Mountain)
    -Sana the level 4 delibird (Yeah, no grinding because my team [which features Unown and Delibird] is kinda overpowered right now) beat N's Purrloin
    -T swept Bianca's team
    -T and Solid beat Cheren at the trainer's school

Vs. Cilan

I led off with Lily, he started with Lillipup. After a twice boosted bite took Lily down to 50%, I switched out for Solid, Lily had however managed to take over half of Lillipup's HP by this point. After a six times boosted bite took 6 HP from Solid despite the 3 level gap I found myself regretting evolving him this early. Next up, Cilan sent out Pansage, I switched Sana in, hoping the 6 level gap would make up for Ice Beam...it didn't. 10 HP from 2 vine whips and an Ice Beam 2 hit KO later, Sana hit level 10 and I got the Trio Badge.

Current Team:

Lily/Lileep Lv.8
    Suction Cups
    -Astonish
    -Constrict
    -Acid

Solid/Steelix Lv.9
    Sturdy
    -Rock Throw
    -Tackle
    -Screech
    -Bind

T/Unown Lv.8
    Levitate
    -Hidden Power (Psychic)

Sana/Delibird Lv.10
    Vital Spirit
    -Present
    -Ice Beam
    -Future Sight

I'll probably add Elekid and Chatot in after the third gym.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not sure if there're likely to be problems with me egg moving Sana, but in my defense, I've got the father that would teach Ice Beam and Future Sight (Absol if anyone's curious) on my Black cartridge, it's just that due to the nature of my internet connection, I can't access nintendo Wi-Fi, meaning no dream world, meaning no Lileep. Also, no trading, meaning no...erm, anyone else on my team, I think.

Last edited:

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    Alright so I got started today and here's what I've done so far:
    Got Oshawott and then as soon as I got some Pokeballs I caught Cyndaquil on Route 1 to serve as my starter
    Caught a Patrat just so I can have more Pokemon than Cheren and Bianca
    Boxed Oshawott and Patrat and leveled Cyndaquil up from lv.4 to lv.8
    Beat N and did some more training on Route 2
    Beat Bianca again and then got Pansear to be my HM01 slave and afterwards, Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava
    Since I picked Oshawott I got to own Cilan with Cyndaquil
    After beating Cheren again, I caught Taillow on Route 3 and leveled it from 5 to 10
    Took on Team Plasma in the Wellspring Cave and now I'm in Nacrene City getting ready for the next gym battle

Quilava Lv.17
    ~Ember
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Smokescreen
    ~Leer

Taillow Lv.13
    ~Peck
    ~Focus Energy
    ~Quick Attack
    ~Wing Attack

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Ok, three gyms down, five to go, I've now got my whole team. Decided to name the babies after FF Eidolons/Summons :)

Lakshmi the Docile Kangaskhan (Scrappy) lv20 @Amulet Coin

Comet Punch, Double Hit, Fake Out, Bite
    Note: Dunno who Lakshmi is, didn't get the chance, but it said something Embrace as its attack, and it sounded motherly. Motherly equals Kangaskhan!

Shiva the Jolly Snorunt (Ice Body) lv24 @Scope Lens

Powder Snow, Bite, Headbutt, Icy Wind

Golum the Calm Golett (Klutz) lv25 @Quick Claw

Mega Punch, Shadow Punch, Magnitude, Rollout

Eggplant the Lonely Exeggcute (Chlorophyll) lv24 @Miracle Seed

Leech Seed, Uproar, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed

Bahamut the Lonely Druddigon (Sheer Force) lv1 @nothing

Scratch, Leer

Brynhildr the Bold Quilava (Blaze) lv26 @Charcoal

Tackle, Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Ember

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    -Got HM01 from Fennel
    -Recieved Emonkey the cutslave Pansear
    -Had my first encounter with Team Plasma, Lily beat them down without any problems
    -Got the C-gear, along with an urge to punch Fennel in the face for not understanding the word "No"
    -Beat Cheren again
    -Team Plasma (who have admitted they'll "liberate" pokemon at any cost) run past, we get out of the way. Cheren wonders why Bianca, who probably would've been visible running after them, is running...and he's the smart guy of the trio
    -Hidden Power beatdown time!
    -Cheren showed me what a pokemon center looks like...in the third town of the game...once again, our smart guy.
    -Got Rock Smash, taught it to Solid
    -T and Sana beat N's team easily
    -Amazing meteorite, fossilised dragonite, ordinary old stone, I wonder which one of these is the plot device...
    -In the gym: First trainer Lv.17 Patrat, my strongest...lv13 Unown. But grinding's for wimps and people without overpowered teams!

Vs. Lenora
    I led off with Lily, she started with Herdier. After taking the intimidate, I switched Lily out for Solid. After taking 2 leers and giving a rock smash in return, I was kinda worried about Solid's chances of winning, but he proceeded to dodge 2 take downs and finished off the Herdier. Next up, Lenora sent out Watchog, I kept Solid in, although I was kinda worried about Retaliate. It used leer (ha!) and got rock smashed in return, next turn it used Retaliate for 14 damage, which was kinda scary given Steelix's amazing defense. After being put to sleep and taking 2 more retaliates (6HP left, eep!) Solid finally took Watchog down. Solid hit level 16 and I got the Basic Badge.

-Lenora's husband came in to warn us about Team Plasma

Current Team:

Lily/Lileep Lv.14
    Suction Cups
    -Astonish
    -Constrict
    -Acid

Sana/Delibird Lv.13
    Vital Spirit
    -Present
    -Ice Beam
    -Future Sight

T/Unown Lv.14
    Levitate
    -Hidden Power(Psychic)

Solid/Steelix Lv.16
    -Rock Throw
    -Tackle
    -Screech
    -Rock Smash

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Chapter 2 - More ownage!​

I iz lazy.

• I beat Team Plasma in Castelia City.
    • I caught a Darumaka and a Sandile as temporary party members.
    • Owned Burgh thanks to Darumaka and Phil.
    • Beat N and Team Plasma in Nimbasa City.
    • Owned Elesa thanks to Croc.
    • Met Alder and made it to Driftveil City.
    • Owned Team Plasma in Cold Storage.
    • I used my Water Stone on Phil to finally evolve him before Clay.
    • I owned Clay.
    • I caught Klink in Chargestone Cave.
    • I owned N in Chargestone Cave.
    • I reached Celestial Tower, and caught Litwick.
    • Saved in Celestial Tower.

Sly Cooper (Servine)♂ Lv. 34 @ Scope Lens
    Moves: Leaf Tornado, Cut, Leaf Blade, Slam

Phil (Simipour)♂ Lv. 31 @ Shell Bell
    Moves: Cut, Bite, Work Up, Scald

Gearmo (Klink) Lv. 32 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Plus
    Moves: Autotomize, Charge Beam, Gear Grind, Volt Switch

L'il Flame (Litwick) Lv. 27 @ Lucky Egg
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Night Shade, Will-o-Wisp, Flame Burst, Imprison​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

Little girl in the big city.

Not much happened this chapter, except Lenora's husband ran in the gym and demanded her attention. I went down too, and it seems like Team Plasma had invaded the Museum and took the Dragon Skull right before our eyes! Those sneaky bastards!

So yeah, they escaped into the Pinwheel Forest, within all the trainers. I met up with Burgh and Lenora saying I had to go and follow them. Of course you give me the dirty work.

So I went deep into the Pinwheel Forest, because Burgh told me to, and took the other path, making haste after Team Plasma. There were a few trainers, which were weak though. It was also around this point that Vesperia evolved into a Vespiquen, which helps out a lot. :D

So after a while of plowing through trainers like you would a farm field, I reached the end and retrived the Dragon Skull back, on orders from Gorm, one of the seven sages. It wasn't really that big of a deal, but the skull is nothing important, and Lenora gave me some gratitude, if you know what I mean. ;)

So after that stuff in the Pinwheel Forest, I finally left, and came across a bridge, which is weird to have a bridge right after a forest, especially one of the main bridges in the game. Anyway, there was a long run to the end of the bridge, in which nothing happened, and I came across the next city. :)

Castelia City - A City of Grandeur

First thing I did here was heal up my Pokemon, as you do, and then thanks to someone from the Trade Corner, got my Vanillite egg. I then proceeded to tracking down every trainer for extra training opportunities. I ended up fighting dancers, clerks, and got quite a few items as well, such as the amulet coin.

Then, Team Plasma appeared once again, and this time, the victim was in fact, Bianca. I swear she is such a ditz, she can't even hold onto her own Pokemon! Anyway, me and Burgh cleared them out, because I even have no idea what they were doing in the big city. Bianca got her Pokemon back, and everyone was happy. :)

Oh, and my egg hatched! The Vanillite is now named Aperture,

So that was a good thing I guess. Perfect time to use my Exp. Share I guess. Pretty much blitz through the trainers in the gym, which would help Aperture level up some more, and then I was ready for the Gym Leader, Burgh.

vs.

GYM BATTLE! - Kerri vs. Burgh

This was infact a tough battle. First I sent out Ringo to deal with Whirlipede, since it's newfound Mudshot should be able to deal with him. But no, that Struggle Bug is such a nuisance, especially for those who want to use Special Attacks. Whirlipede did, infact end up defeating both Ringo and Aperture before going down to Vesperia. Dwebble went down to a single Power Gem, and Leavanny took a couple of Gust attacks to take down. All in all, it was tough in the beginning, but Vesperia took them all out. :)

This earnt me the Insect badge, as well as the Struggle Bug TM. From this battle, I've learnt that Struggle Bug should not be underestimated, and that it might become a strong asset later in the game, especially against those who specialize in Special Attacks. :)

*END*

Vesperia ♀ Lv. 27
    Timid Nature // Pressure
    - Heal Order
    - Gust
    - Bug Bite
    - Power Gem

Ringo ♂ Lv. 25
    - Mud Shot
    - Leer
    - Bite
    - Water Gun

Aperture ♂ Lv. 12
    Gentle Nature // Ice Body
    - Icicle Spear
    - Harden
    - Astonish
    - Uproar

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    -Team Plasma stole the Dragonite skeleton's skull
    -Met Burgh
    -Beat up Team Plasma in the forest and got the skull back
    -Beat up Team Plasma in the city and got Munna back for the final time because apparently it's not the plot device they're looking for anymore
    -In the gym: First trainer Lv20 Sewaddle and Venipede, my strongest...Lv.17 for everyone but Lily. Once again, grinding is for wimps and people without steelixes!

Vs. Burgh
    I led off with, surprise, surprise, Lily, he began with Whirlipede. I switched Solid in, Lily took a pursuit in the process. Several Rock Throws later, Whirlipede went down. Next up was Sana vs Leavanny, after 5 ice beams and 2 hyper potions, Sana went down to a crit razor leaf. In went Solid, one Screech boosted Rock throw later, Leavanny was down and Solid gained two levels. Finally, T vs Dwebble, 2 Hidden Powers later, I got the Insect Badge.

-Got a call from Bianca telling me to expect a rival battle on route 4

Current Team:

Lily/Lileep Lv.17
    Suction Cups
    -Astonish
    -Ingrain
    -Acid
    -Grass Knot

Sana/Delibird Lv.17
    Vital Spirit
    -Present
    -Ice Beam
    -Future Sight

T/Unown Lv.18
    Levitate
    -Hidden Power(Psychic)

Solid/Steelix Lv.20
    -Rock Throw
    -Tackle
    -Screech
    -Rock Smash

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Chapter 3 - Evolutions Galore!​

Yup...evolutions.

• I beat Celestial Tower
    • I beat Skyla.
    • Got Surf from Alder, and crossed Twist Mountain.
    • Beat Brycen.
    • Caught a Frillish at Driftveil City on the water, and it was actually male for once.
    • Beat Dragonspiral Tower.
    • Saved and healed at the Desert Resort.

Sly Cooper (Serperior)♂ Lv. 37 @ Scope Lens
    Moves: Leaf Tornado, Cut, Leaf Blade, Coil

Phil (Simipour)♂ Lv. 37 @ Shell Bell
    Moves: Cut, Bite, Surf, Scald

Gearmo (Klink) Lv. 36 @ Amulet Coin
    Ability: Plus
    Moves: Autotomize, Charge Beam, Mirror Shot, Volt Switch

L'il Flame (Lampent) Lv. 41 @
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Hex, Will-o-Wisp, Flame Burst, Inferno

Zero (Frillish) Lv. 38 @ Lucky Egg
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves: Brine, Recover, Water Pulse, Ominous Wind​

Zeus2398

God
    Years
    Another two gyms have bitten the dust, this challenge is great, even if I am going slower than I would usually XD

Team:

Eggplant the Lonely Exeggutor (Chlorophyll) lv31 @Miracle Seed

Confusion, Egg Bomb, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed

Lakshmi the Docile Kangaskhan (Scrappy) lv30 @Rocky Helmet

Mega Punch, Strength, Fake Out, Bite

Bahamut the Lonely Druddigon (Sheer Force) lv29 @Macho Brace

Dig, Strength, Dragon Claw, Crunch

Golum the Calm Golett (Klutz) lv29 @Soft Sand

Mega Punch, Magnitude, Strength, Shadow Punch

Brynhildr the Bold Quilava (Blaze) lv30 @Charcoal

Ember, Flame Wheel, Dig, Strength

Shiva the Jolly Snorunt (Ice Body) lv30 @NeverMeltIce

Ice Fang, Bite, Headbutt, Icy Wind

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Entrée No. 4.

So after my recent victory over Burgh, which tbh wasn't that hard, I left for Route 4, which happens to be a desert, right after the big city. I swear, this region gets weirder and weirder by the minute. :P Anyway, I was in the gate, and met Bianca there, who had Xtransceiver'd me beforehand about wanting a battle. I accepted because I could use some training for Aperture.

Bianca wants to battle!

Bianca has more Pokemon now, which is different, and some of them are actually strong enough to handle their own. But meh, Ringo and Vesperia took them all out with ease, because I'm overleveled probably. :)

After that, I proceeded to the beginning of Route 4, and found Cheren just standing there, collecting sand for his mee-maw or something. Anyway, he rambles on about us having the same amount of badges, and that we should battle.

Cheren wants to battle!

Another tough battle from Cheren. Because he knows how to use his Pokemon, and held items, he's significantly harder than Bianca to fight. This battle was so easy, I found it easier than Bianca's fight, which is unusual. So I beat him easily with my Pokemon.

Oh, and at this stage I didn't like Aperture's name, so I changed it to Espresso. :)

So I started to traverse Route 4, which wasn't that hard, apart from the Sandiles, Darumaka and desert condition. I made it through the trainers and went over to the Desert Resort for addition Espresso training and more trainers and stuff.

That all ended, and I met up with Professor Juniper, and Cheren, who gave me some free Ultra Balls!

Here, have some balls.

Aaand then I made it to the next city.

Nimbasa City - Lit by the Flash of Lightning.

First thing's first, some old man was being mugged in broad daylight by none other than Team Plasma. So the guy hid behind me, and I beat them using my manly fists. Then he gave me a bike, so it was a pretty sweet deal. I went to the Musical to see Bianca, who was being yelled at by her father. Then Elesa appears being all role-model-ish to people, and then leaves.

Then some more stuff happened, and I went into the Ferris Wheel with N, after I found him. He told be that he is the King of Team Plasma, and that I should be weary of him or something. :P Anyway, we had a battle to fool his grunts to run away or something.

N wants to battle!

I went to the Route 18 to train Espresso some more, and then caught a Trubbish, which I named Haphazard. :)

After that, it was the gym leader, Elesa who I had to fight, which was a long fight, but it wasn't too hard.

vs.

GYM BATTLE! - Kerri vs. Elesa

This battle was a long battle if I say so myself.

*END*

Vesperia ♀ Lv. 30
    Timid Nature // Pressure
    - Heal Order
    - Gust
    - Bug Bite
    - Power Gem

Ringo ♂ Lv. 29
    - Mud Shot
    - Leer
    - Bite
    - Brine

Espresso ♂ Lv. 28
    Gentle Nature // Ice Body
    - Icy Wind
    - Avalanche
    - Taunt
    - Mirror Shot

Haphazard ♂ Lv. 29
    Lonely Nature // Sticky Hold
    - Stockpike
    - Take Down
    - Acid Spray
    - Sludge Bomb

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Third update on Black:
    • Went through Desert Resort, reached Nimbasa City.
    • With the Water Stone from Castelia, Pineapple evolved into Ludicolo (L25 - Bubblebeam)
    • Beat N, and then Elesa with difficulty - used every team member to pull it out, and lost a few times.
    • Moving on to Route 5, I caught YingYang the Girafarig, and met Alder.
    • Crossed the bridge to Driftveil City, and rooted out the Sage in Cold Storage.
    • Took on the gym mainly with Waldo, and beat Clay with Waldo and Pineapple.
    • Beat Bianca and got Fly, then saved at the start of Route 6.
    Screens:

Mistralton City is next!

Team John:

Planter the Docile Ivysaur, ♂ - L29 @ Amulet Coin
    Moves: Grass Knot, Growth, Sleep Powder, Take Down

Dino the Adamant Aron, ♂ - L30
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Take Down, Rock Tomb, Iron Head, Dig

YingYang the Naive Girafarig, ♂ - L30
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves: Strength, Agility, Psybeam, Assurance

Pineapple the Timid Ludicolo, ♂ - L31
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Moves: Absorb, Nature Power, Fake Out, Fury Swipes

Waldo the Naive Spheal, ♂ - L31
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Moves: Aurora Beam, Body Slam, Water Gun, Ice Ball

Slaves:

Oshawott - Cut [boxed]

Woobat - Fly, Flash

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Chapter 4 - N and Ghetsis!​

Time to finish it.

• I beat Relic Castle
    • I beat Iris.
    • Beat Cheren and went through Victory Road.
    • Beat the E4.
    • Caught Zekrom to use on N.
    • Beat N.
    • Beat Ghetsis with a lot of difficulty.

Sly Cooper (Serperior)♂ Lv. 50 @ Scope Lens
    Moves: Wring Out, Cut, Leaf Blade, Coil

Phil (Simipour)♂ Lv. 45 @ Shell Bell
    Moves: Cut, Acrobatics, Surf, Scald

Gearmo (Klinklang) Lv. 49 @ Amulet Coin