• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fighting-type Dojo!

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
Years
Oh God BLESS. Fighting type is my FAVOURITE of all of the types. <3 It was Psychic before that, funnily enough! But then I got that beautiful, loyal Lucario from Korrina in Shalour and everything changed. <3 My two favourite Pokemon are Lucario and Lopunny, and while Lopunny is a Normal type, she gains the Fighting typing with Mega Evolution, so she still counts. <3

If you know anything about me, you know that Lucario is my absolute favourite, and I don't think anything could change that. His demeanour, his absolute dedication, his how stoically respectful he is when you play with him in Pokemon Amie... I just adore Lucario. I want a billion of them.

Years
Oh God BLESS. Fighting type is my FAVOURITE of all of the types. <3 It was Psychic before that, funnily enough! But then I got that beautiful, loyal Lucario from Korrina in Shalour and everything changed. <3 My two favourite Pokemon are Lucario and Lopunny, and while Lopunny is a Normal type, she gains the Fighting typing with Mega Evolution, so she still counts. <3

If you know anything about me, you know that Lucario is my absolute favourite, and I don't think anything could change that. His demeanour, his absolute dedication, his how stoically respectful he is when you play with him in Pokemon Amie... I just adore Lucario. I want a billion of them.

That's exactly how I feel about Lucario too, he embodies what the Fighting-type is about and the reason I started to pay more attention to them, that it's not just about muscles but a code of conduct and way of being. The one from Korrina was the first one I played with and he's really special to me!

Do you watch the anime? The episodes with Korrina and Lucario were soo good, showing their bond and helping Lucario come to grips with mega evolving!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years

That's great to hear that you love Fighting types :). Lucario is one of my favorites as well, ever since I first saw it in the Lucario and Mystery of Mew movie. I would say it is in my part top 5.

If you're interested in joining this club, don't forget to leave us a registration post :)

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
Years
That's great to hear that you love Fighting types :). Lucario is one of my favorites as well, ever since I first saw it in the Lucario and Mystery of Mew movie. I would say it is in my part top 5.

If you're interested in joining this club, don't forget to leave us a registration post :)

Registration post? How do I do that? I looked through the OP, and I didn't see anything about that... just something about an introduction.

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Registration post? How do I do that? I looked through the OP, and I didn't see anything about that... just something about an introduction.
Hmmm I must've gotten rid of it by accident or it was removed by the previous owner. In that case, if you would like to join, just tell me who you want as a partner Pokemon and I'll add you right onto your Member's List. Just please note that a partner Pokemon must be basic.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
FIGHTING type Veteran: FireSnow
Your FIGHTING type Pokemon partner: Hawlucha
Reason for joining the Dojo (Club): Its only the best type ever!

freakyladymoonbeam

Cookie Chomper
Years
Hmmm I must've gotten rid of it by accident or it was removed by the previous owner. In that case, if you would like to join, just tell me who you want as a partner Pokemon and I'll add you right onto your Member's List. Just please note that a partner Pokemon must be basic.

Basic? As in... an unevolved, non-Legendary? I hope that's correct. In that case, would it be alright if I could be paired with Riolu? ^.^

Zoroark Cutie

Years
Basic? As in... an unevolved, non-Legendary? I hope that's correct. In that case, would it be alright if I could be paired with Riolu? ^.^
Yep and yep. Just added you and welcome to the club :)

Thank ya :)

Looking forward to participating!
Well with you two joining, I guess I'll get back to making clashes soon.

Speaking of which if it is okay with both of you, I will notify both of you when the next one goes up although if you two don't want me to notify y'all, just let me know.

Also if both of you have any suggestions of any kind for this club, please let me know as I do want to improve this club for everyone.

Back