• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Scv won because i forgot a ABOSOLUTELY ESSETIAL ITEM THAT WOULD HAVE 6-0ED HIM lol
    AND HE GOT FREEZE HAX FECKING BASTARD

And he didnt post here like i asked him to that fail lol

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Im going to shoot myself next time i forget an item like seriously. It was over shoddy btw so i have to check wether he actually has those pokemon or not

And hes actualy crap and needs freeze hax and me forgetting items to win AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Technicaly Arcanist I don't need to show you. Honor system (= You are welcome to compare notes with the next person I battle on Wi-Fi to confirm I have those pokes. Infact, I'll send you the vid link. Have a nice day (=

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Right SCV is clear so i suppose ill give him the win

FREEEEEEEZE HAX IS GHEY

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    Lost to Phoenix 6-3 due to running because my pokemon froze his and I know their is a No Freeze Clause.

Edit: I Stand corrected, their is no Freeze Clause, I thought their was.. eh..

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Lucian even if there was it isnt a part of the final frontier clause list so keep that in mind.
    Arcanist please limit your complaints to one post and stop being rude to scv. Being prepared to battle includes items. If you forgot your items then that's your problem, not anyone elses. I sympathize with your freeze hax as they can be unbelievably cheap, but stop spamming the thread about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    But i love being like that to SCV, we have a be an jerk to each other thingy going on lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah well you have to beat me again mr SCV which we both know isnt going to happen without the aid of Hax

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back