• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Well we can't have any closings, so you could hire a temp or just resign. Either way I'll need a leader to step up to the plate.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    FRIENDLY REMINDER~, please refrain from the swearing (even if it is not directed to an individual, you need to be courteous and mindful of our younger members). In addition, refrain from loling about the recent misunderstandings about challenging for position/badge.

Threads are for battles, jokes are for profiles. Be nice; thankies. ^__^

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Congratulations on your re-hiring Twilight, but I have two things.

1) Isn't there an age requirement to these forums? (though I have seen those crazy 11/8 year olds on the pictures thread)

2) It's side conversation that comes a part of being in a league. As long as it's not super spam I don't see what the problem is. This is more than just a battle league -- it fits the PokeCommunity theme as an actual community rather than a smogon battle thread. Not everything has to be straight up on topic, this is supposed to have a more relaxed feel to it. That being said you are correct and we will try to refrain from going on and on about mindless things.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    won 5-0 in a battle with impviii
    i think that was the haxiest match ive had in my life
    imo it jus wasnt fair for him
    also that puts me to 2 wins ^_^

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    won 5-0 in a battle with impviii
    i think that was the haxiest match ive had in my life
    imo it jus wasnt fair for him
    confirmed. 3 parahaxes IN A ROW (Shoddy hates me) and a hypnosis miss (T.T) tried my best. GG.

Last edited:

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Right just to inform challengers that i will not be taking challenges on Shoddy, and I will not be closing, so proceed with teh challenges lol

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I dont quite under stand is it only for HGSS?

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    BR25 said:
    I dont quite under stand is it only for HGSS?
    No, its for anyone with games that have the WI-FI compatibility, these being : Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Heart Gold, and Pokemon Soul Silver. All of these games can be purchased in your local store, and heart Gold and Soul Silver can be either imported, or if you live in Japan, bought there.

Hope I answered your question.

(Off Topic) AAAA The challenges suddenly stopped xD

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    No, its for anyone with games that have the WI-FI compatibility, these being : Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Heart Gold, and Pokemon Soul Silver. All of these games can be purchased in your local store, and heart Gold and Soul Silver can be either imported, or if you live in Japan, bought there.

Hope I answered your question.

(Off Topic) AAAA The challenges suddenly stopped xD

My team for the league is finish and I start challenging now.
    Arcanist, your the first one!
    :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Right just to inform challengers that i will not be taking challenges on Shoddy, and I will not be closing, so proceed with teh challenges lol

only cause u dont want ur ass haxed as bad as impviii right XD
    lol i can only challenge vis shoddy so guess i wont be challenging u then

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Its true SCV, my thing would have swept your team if it wasnt frozen lol
    Oh, and Mikey if you want to challenge id be glad to take it, just I got a new computer and im not allowed to spam games and stuff on it xD

4-0ed Polkop, very good battle, and when i killed a certain member of her team the match was over.
    GG polkop i hope you challenge soon again

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back