• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Fire Emblem Club

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
  • It's been a month, and Cindered Shadows is about to be released! In just two days, I can play this side story. Share what your hopes are for it, I would love to hear them!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I just hope that it ends up be an interesting side story

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So for those of you who have played through the Ashen Wolves/Cindered Shadows DLC, what did you think of it?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Best girl/guy: Claude (Three Houses)
    Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido
    How long have you been playing FE?: Around 6 years.
    What was your first game?: Awakening

I haven't gotten the DLC yet. At the moment I'm two-thirds through the Blue Lions route (my second route so far).

Also has anyone had any luck with getting a copy of Path of Radiance? I swear it's impossible to buy that game for less than $90 (USD).

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    • Age 19
    • We/Them
    • Texas
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    OK so, it's been a minute everyone! sorry I kinda dropped off the platform leaving this club to dust!
    BUUT They've just announced the new game, and I want to know what everyone thinks!

Again, I want to apologize for allowing this club to die, but imma see if I cant bring it back!

Save for the couple of people who have since been banned Xd

I think I'm going to revamp the whole thread, but no promises!

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    On the one hand it's nice that we're getting a new FE game. On the other, it looks like it wants to bank hard on FEH and nostalgia and that doesn't give me the best vibe.

I hope that the main character is forever referred to by people as Toothpaste-chan, that would be great

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    • Age 19
    • We/Them
    • Texas
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Toothpaste-chan XD

I think that attempting to capitalize on the success of Heroes is just a bad thing tbh. But, I have seen Xenoblade 2, and the gacha mechanic in that game was fine sooo... Really, the only requirement I have for it is that it's fun, but I still don't own a switch so I won't even know for a while

also I need everyone who updated their username to tell me so I can update it in the big post (I was gone for too long, sorry!)

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'll definitely get around to playing the upcoming Fire Emblem game when I get the chance. I actually like the "toothpaste hair." Having a player character with multiple hair colors makes it stand out from the sea of Fire Emblem characters that have been made. I secretly hope they'll keep doing this in future games…

Back