• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That is indeed the summary of the first part, which more like an introduction to how the Fire Emblem games work. Let's not forget that Fire Emblem 7 was the first game to be introduced to the people outside of Japan. And unlike the Japanese (who had already 6 games with similar game play), those folks had never played Fire Emblem. That's why I suggest to new Fire Emblemers to start with either 1 or 7. I have not yet played 1 (guess I'll leave that to Shadow dragon), but I'm happy I started with 7. It's an awesome game. ^_^ It gave me very high hopes for 6 and 8 (gotta do it with those on VBA), but I was a little disappointed by the absence of the Tactician. The little sprite was quite adorable~ (made me wonder what the Tactician would look like) The player was more connected, more a part of the game, instead one who just controls all characters.

Now, I present you the 3 lords of Fire Emblem 7:
    Eliwood, Hector and Lyn.
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Probably a weak attempt at deleting the background.
    Spoiler:

Anyways, about the pairings in FE7. I have two (or three) that I'd love to see happening~
    1) Heath x Priscilla - The proud Wyvern Rider and a shy troubadour~ perfect combination. Her clothes match with his hair. XD
    2)Rath x Lyn - They're both Sacaean. Meant to be together. And Sue (FE6), Rath's daughter looks a lot like Lyn.
    3) Pent and Louise - Okay, they're already married, but who cares. They're adorable together. XD

Years
    i think i will list my favourite Characters

Male:Roy, Ross, Marth, Ike, Saleh, and heaps more
    Female: Lyn, Sheda(FEDS),I forget her name but you get her in FE8(swordfighter)

oh. i wanna start a topic.
    Which Fire Emblem Characters should star in the next SSB games?
    I am personally happy with who is in them but i wish Roy hadn't left

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I think either Micaiah and/or Lyn would be excellent additions to Smash Brothers. For one thing because I've been peeved as to why there isn't more females(with the ones in it either being in pink dresses or too-tight suits, XD), and because I like their style. ^^

And on the topic of Smash Brothers, I still believe its best quality is the fact that it is what brought Fire Emblem to North America. =D

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yes indeed! If Fire Emblem had never come across the seas... We'd still be basking in other unfulfilling SRPGs.... hahaha... And I wouldn't have able to play the OTHER Fire Emblem games and be intrigued even more by the different versions... and along with the SSMB Melee & Brawl series, Fire Emblem has gained even more popularity! Though they don't even know that those Fire Emblem characters came from the Japanese verions... Lol!

But I do believe Lyn would be a good candidate and on Micaiah... I only know she can heal with her touch so her battle experience is unknown to me... hahaha... But if u insist Alakazam then I wouldn't see why. I've still yet to play RD... so yeah...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Second page and 3100th post, awesome. 8D

Okay, back on topic. It was the same for me, I discovered Fire Emblem with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. =D Or rather finally decided to play it. I had seen PoR and RD before in stores, and the covers were pretty cool.
    But Marth being my main brawler, Fire Emblem got in my sight again. Wee~ And off I went with FE 7.
    =3

As for a new FE'er in SBB:

I wouldn't mind seeing some more Fire Emblem characters in the SSB series. =)

To accompany Marth and Ike in their Swordsplay: Roy (FE6) or his father Eliwood (FE 7), Lyn (FE7), Eirika (FE8)
    Those with lances/Axes could do long-range attacks, but they are more vulnerable when they throw their lance/Axe: Ephraim (FE8), Hector (FE7)

Their final smash would either be a devestating move, or an even more devestating move in their promoted class.

Or while we're at it, why not throw a Wyvern Knight or Pegasus Knight in as an Assist Trophy?

Oh, wait. Just like TOA said, magicians would be a nice add on too. Their final smash could be engulfing the whole battle arena to deal maximum damage instead of damage to only one person.

Oh, talking about Pegasus Knights, the three Pegasus sisters, Fiora, Florina and Farina could be like the Latios and Latias assit trophy. ^_^

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I discovered Fire Emblem while browsing through random GBA games... Thought it looked cool and decided to buy it and now I'm here... Total FE fanfreak... xD Though I'd have to admit it was hard at first... units kept dying and all... but hey... I was a middle schooler... xD

OH! (Blade Lord) Lyn's finishing move can be when she criticals with Sol Katti... Now that would be the bomb... but it would only target one person... T-T Her regular weapon critical might work too... xDD

Roy could also do his critical with the Sword of Seals and blast a wave of heat straight across the screen... ^^;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, is that so. =D Sounds like an adventure. XDD
    It's hard even for me (like that says anything) and I'm at Uni. XD It doesn't matter just how old you are, everyone's gotta learn it~

Or it could be like Marth's. Marth kicks everyone out of the screen he meets on his Final Smash.
    Yes he could. =D Or do it manga-wise, and let
    Spoiler: for the Hasha no Tsurugi manga

Take over. That'd be a blast.

Anyways, I have (good) news (for the Europeans). I might have read somewhere that Europe is getting FEDS earlier than America. w00t. =D Now all I need is a DS or a European hacker. XD

Oh, btw... Topic:

• If you could be a FE character, what would your class be?
    • RP time: design a character

Yeah, I know they're pretty much the same. But in the first one, you're stuck to who you are. =P if you're a boy, the character has to be male, your hair, eyes, gender and so on, stay the same. =) Even your strong and weak points.

In the second option (you may choose which one you pick), you can pick everyone and anything~

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah, I know they're pretty much the same. But in the first one, you're stuck to who you are. =P if you're a boy, the character has to be male, your hair, eyes, gender and so on, stay the same. =) Even your strong and weak points.

In the second option (you may choose which one you pick), you can pick everyone and anything~

I got confused on your post... :P

If you could be a FE character, what would your class be?
    Erm... I'd definitely be a Lord class... Muwahahaha! Lord --> Blade Lord to be exact! Lyn's class is too awesome... Hector's is too... Eliwood... is balanced like any other Paladin... xD

RP time: design a character
    Ara? I'll get back to this later... hehehe...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I couldn't really make up my mind, so I took an online quiz:

You Scored as Cavalier

You are a cavalier, Cavaliers ride on horse back and can attack with either a sword or a lance giving them a nice advantage over both swords and axes. Because they ride on horses cavaliers are quite fast and depending on thier enemy, can attack twice. You scored cavalier because your not happy being restricted to 1 weapon and you might like the idea of riding on horseback. Congrats.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Cavalier and Blade lord? Both seem like a very nice choice. But I think I'll stick to the magic~ Mage I think... I don't picture myself as a monk like Lucius, and not as a druid like Canas (although I'm a bookwurm as well. 8D ) I don't like to attack directly, but rather from a safe distance. And magic is just plain cool. I'm not saying I wanna be like Erk, nothing like that in fact. (although Erk is pretty cool...)

If I could not be a mage, I'd love to be either a Pegasus rider, a nomad (à la Rath) or a Wyvern Rider. I can't picture myself as either one of them, but they're pretty good classes. (not the mention I'm a total dragon wyvern freak). Or the tactician in FE7? XD

The reason why I made that rp-thingy, is not because we are going to rp, perhaps in the (near) future, but not yet, but because I've been stuck with this character in my head. (seriously, it's annoying)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hm, I'll have to take some time to come up with a good FE RP character. I've never done anything like that yet. ^^

Snf Mudkipblader gave me idea of being a Pegasus Knigt. I think I'd totally prefer that! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to the club, Aura! :D

Wheeee! Fun times playing Sacred Stones under my desk in chem class in high school! ^_____^

Unfortunately, I've only played the versions that are here in America. They should really release all the earlier versions here as well. =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I went to the EB Games closest to my home yesterday looking for one of handheld Fire Emblem games. But alas, they had nothing-not even the console games! =O

So the next time I find myself downtown, I am going to take a look at the EB Games they have up there. Hopefully I'll have a better chance there. ^^

Wasn't there also supposed to be one released for Virtual Console? ;_;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    How did they not have any Fire Emblem games? That's horrible....I usually see at least a few copies of used Fire Emblem/Sacred Stones games in the stores we have around here. =/

This makes me want to start playing again. I have like 100 hours of creature campaign on my Sacred Stones game, and everyone is level 20....I was really bored in chem XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    lol I rarely played my DS in high school. But in university....I rarely don't have it around. :D

I've always found that Fire Emblem games have been rather hard to find around here. Maybe they aren't as popular here as they are south of the border. XD

Back