• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ah! Welcome Aurafire! Uh... I'll let Kippy know to add you in.

Hahaha... Some like it and MOST don't... I think they find strategy games a bit too much for them. But I'm an anime fan so the art drew me in... and then I was baffled by the gameplay. Then after weeks of playing, I understood almost all of that game... Lyn and Hector were always level 20 with the exception of good o' Eliwood. :P Too bad my Tactics rating is always a 1 star... xDD Fire Emblem was cruel to me.

Fire Emblem: TSS now... I think I have it somewhere... My units are all maxed out in stats and levels with all the relics still intact... xD The zombie dragons though sure pack quite a punch but still simple to dispatch. (Those who've made it to the last floor of the dungeon to the far, bottom right know what I mean... :O)

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, a new member. Welcome to the club. =D Of course, you may join, Aurafire. =D

@Uzumaki_Naruto: I'm allready doing so. 83 Colouring him (yes, him). XD
    I'll post it later (and his description) when I finished him. =)

About getting games: I know a store in Ghent (where I study) that has FE7 and FE8 for 25 (used) or 32 (new) Euro's. I want them. XD Even though I have both games on Rom, I'd love to have the real games and play on my GBA more. =D Guess I'm growing tired of playing nothing but Pokemon, and that's why it's been a while since I touched my GBA. Too bad. D:

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hehehe.... with my new DS, I can play my FE game all day long... But I think my tactics have diminished lately... I am also forgeting reinforcement locations and the such and that seems to kill off some of my characters...

Oh and I am also drawing my character up but I think I'll lay off the coloring...(Since I suck... lol
    ) I'll try my best to post it up when I'm done... :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Lucky you. XD Ah, well... if I like a character I see (on that fire emblem blog that has official art) I go look how to recruit them. :3 I couldn't wait until I got to the chapter that had Heath. XD I had to redo the chapter several times because Hector was so stupid to kill him. (Heath attacked first, but we ignore that) Uhm, Yes, I like Heath... got a problem with that? :D I think he's one of the most interesting characters in FE7. Along with Pent (he's married but doesn't look much older than Eliwood lol XD), Erk (he's funny with Serra), Sain (*rolls eyes*), Lyn (finally, a strong woman), Rath (...), Lucius and Raven. I guess there are more, but I'm forgetting about them at the moment. =/ Oh, yes. Will. How can I forget about him? And Legault. XD Support conversation with Heath is hilarious. XD

Spoiler:

As for my character: go check this link. His Bio is in the description. =3
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Soaring-the-skies-104416557

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Not bad there... He even has a sword! Which would make him a W. Lord rather than W. Knight... You even did some skies and background. I'll have to match that! Uuuuroarrr! Oh! And I don't see his scar across his face... *wink wink* =D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    OH! Wyvern Lords can use Swords? [That rhymed. XD] That's totally awesome. Now I want Heath to get promoted. XD What does he need?

I finally finished the chapter in FE 7 where you have to fight Kenneth and NO ONE died this time. :3 I only didn't use Merlinus and Hector did all the Kenneth Killing (with a little help from Sain and the female Paladin to do the rescuing and from Priscilla to do the mending/healing) Rath did a little shooting, but didn't help much. =3

It's sad how Lyn comes in when Rath dies... and all he says is "..." Makes me feel as if Lyn and Rath care lot for about eachother (at least SHE about him). Must be a pretty emotional scene when Lyn sees Rath getting hurt badly and she tries to run towards him, but one of the other males (guess that would be Eliwood or Hector) holds her tightly so she can't run into the fire and get hurt herself. [*Imagination runs wild now and then*]

You can't? Well, its not exactly across his face, more across his left eye.. =/

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    I'd really like to join this fan club...considering I also wonder why people don't like tactical games...well; I only play tactical games via GBA emulator, and I consider those by "Intelligence inc" as the best...Fire emblem...Advance Wars...

Hmm...FE 7...I think I played that as well as Sacred stones; wicked. But I can't remember much; I'm sure there were some differences...like in sacred stones; Paladins couldn't wield axes...and there are more sub division classes...like Great Knight (THEY HOLD THE AXES)...

Wyvern Lords; swords...

But if you guys have played Sacred stones...I would like to ask from your opinion...

Do you think there is any Paladin in "Blazing Sword (FE 7)" That is of the same caliber as Seth of "Sacred stones"?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'd really like to join this fan club...considering I also wonder why people don't like tactical games...well; I only play tactical games via GBA emulator, and I consider those by "Intelligence inc" as the best...Fire emblem...Advance Wars...

Consider yourself to be FEFC-member then. :3 Welcome to the club. I hope you do your best to keep this club alive. ^_^

Well, probably the other reason why I don't like shooter games. =d With Tactical Games you have to use your brain, instead of doing all, you know mindless killing... In Fire Emblem you kill too, but you have to know your team's weaknesses and strengths. Will you send that character or rather that one? Will you use someone as canonmeat (rather not) and make sure that your other character that will do the finishing blow, reaches the spot on your next turn? Or will you make sure that someone with high defense will protect those that are weaker? There's a whole plan-making going on when it's your turn. Most games really are a "break from all"
    Well, at least that's what I think. =/ Don't mind do differ.

Hmm...FE 7...I think I played that as well as Sacred stones; wicked. But I can't remember much; I'm sure there were some differences...like in sacred stones; Paladins couldn't wield axes...and there are more sub division classes...like Great Knight (THEY HOLD THE AXES)...

Oh... seems like I'm in for quite some surprises. XD And I was surprised to see those "redeads" (cfr. The Legend of Zelda) in FE 8. I knew there were mythical creatures (from previews of FE9 -RD), but I had no idea there'd be zombies. XD

Wyvern Lords; swords...

Exactly...

But if you guys have played Sacred stones...I would like to ask from your opinion...

Do you think there is any Paladin in "Blazing Sword (FE 7)" That is of the same caliber as Seth of "Sacred stones"?
    [/QUOTE]

I don't have advanced as far in FE8 to make a full comparision between Seth and those from FE 7. I'm not sure who can promote to Paladin class, but after taking a (very) quick look around the net, I came up with these guys:

• Sain
    • Kent
    • Lowen
    • Marcus
    • Isadora

Of these guys, Sain would be the one I use most. But I don't know why for sure. =/ At one point, I guess, I found him better than his companion Kent. xD

N-XIGE

Years
    Probably you gave Sain the chance to shine when he kept on anticipating how much he wanted to trill Lyn with his supposed skill. However I see Kent as stronger to an extent...but overall; in that list; the weakest in my opinion is Lowen, and the strongest is Marcus; who happens to be at most 75% as strong as Seth...

I would alway say this...frankly; Seth was my human Shield...he had very good offense and defense, aim and dodging skills...he was basically the best in that game.

And, you know...Fuuin no Tsurugi; I just felt like reading the comics but the volume of one chapter is crazily annoying; about 40 pages.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    It's sad how Lyn comes in when Rath dies... and all he says is "..." Makes me feel as if Lyn and Rath care lot for about eachother (at least SHE about him). Must be a pretty emotional scene when Lyn sees Rath getting hurt badly and she tries to run towards him, but one of the other males (guess that would be Eliwood or Hector) holds her tightly so she can't run into the fire and get hurt herself. [*Imagination runs wild now and then*]
    What the? Where was this? I want to read... or see... ((O(>.<)O)) Rath can't die! No Rath!

I would alway say this...frankly; Seth was my human Shield...he had very good offense and defense, aim and dodging skills...he was basically the best in that game.

Hahaha... I tried not to use Seth too much so I could level up my other characters (Eirika, Franz, Gilliam, etc.). He was indeed a powerful shield... That is until Gilliam walked into the picture for me... hahahaha... The general skill is pretty cheap too... full protection from an attack. Shesh...

Of these guys, Sain would be the one I use most. But I don't know why for sure. =/ At one point, I guess, I found him better than his companion Kent. xD

Sain for me... his support conversations with the ladies,
    Spoiler:
    were hilarious and some were just weird. But I think he is a good cavalier to use early in the game... it's just his skill is a little sloppy, which sometimes does not get the work done but his sword/lance arm is very powerful. I think it can be up to par with Marcus'... if you managed to level Sain up to lvl 20 before promoting him (Which was a total pain in the crotch! Did it in Lyn's story...).

It has been a while since I last played my Fire Emblem... if only I can find it... Going on, I think a good character always to use is Raven. Mercenary stats are pretty high for STR, SKILL, and SPD, making them ideal front line warriors but Raven's Defense a bit on the low side... Regardless, I still think Raven's cool... just a little cold sometimes... hahaha... Good O' Raven. Compared to Gerik of the Sacred Stones, Gerik has more dominating base stats compared to Raven. Gerik's defense is better and his constitution is a high 13 making him weild weapons like sticks and no reduction in avoiding and the other negatives from overweighted weapons. Overall Gerik is better than Raven but after both have become Hero-class characters, the going gets tough there.

Oh! There is also a very cheap trick to leveling up your characters in FE 7 and it involves Ninian and the Ninis' Grace, and two pegasus knights perferably Florina as one of the two. That's all I'll tell you... oh and you need an arena as well... hehehehe... think about it... hard. I'll tell the answer next time... maybe...

Last edited:

N-XIGE

Years
    Gilliam walked into the pic for my brother; I disliked his slow movements at first; and when he became a general; I had other people going; like Ewan as a Mage Knight.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Heheheh! You made him a mage knight... interesting... I made him go into shaman/druid... It actually owns badly... because the male druid has a magic power of 29 couple with luna... (forgot how much for a female druid) whoop-dee-doo... and they have high skill and speed as well... very dangerous them druids.... though his light blue and red colors were a bit annoying... hahahaha... You're a Druid for goodness sakes!

I actually made Neimi go into a Ranger class rather than the regular Sniper class... The extra use of a sword is good and all but... the beauty of a female sniper is so much more enticing to me... I always have a female sniper(Neimi, Rebecca, etc,)! Hehehe... they look sexy in those skirts...

N-XIGE

Years
    Nah...I only felt Syrene, Eirika and a few others...Neimi was out of it totally; mine became a ranger.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You people know so much that I still have to learn about. XD

I think I know what you are talking about, Naruto_Uzumaki. XD But I cant do it for now, since there's no Arena in "Battle at the Dawn". :3 But I'm gonna recruit Jafar and Nino. XD

I still want the Legault-Heath and Heath-Priscilla conversations though. =/ HeathxPrischilla is just too cute IMO XD
    https://darkenedsakura.livejournal.com/176930.html#cutid1
    Read the little fanfic. It covers most of Heath's and Priscilla's supporst conversations. :3 I feel like drawing the two of them together now. XD I did that once, though.

N-XIGE

Years
    I always suck at the support relationship thingies...Always wanted them though; but never did above C rank unlike my bro who just reached B in some...I didn't like that face though...

But then, I give you thumbs up for your decision; Jaffar is the best Assasin on GBA.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I hope I get one. =) Because they're awesome to read. I've been hunting down Fire Emblem pictures.
    Stumbled across some Heath x Priscilla and Lyn X Rath pictures. They were cute. XD I want more of them.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Karel en Karla
    The Fire Emblem Fanclub

^pretty cool Rath pic if you ask me

N-XIGE

Years
    Aww...the one with the guy backing the little girl is touching; but wouldn't go anywhere on the battle field....say; I didn't like that fan-fic; too long and there was way too much beating around the bush for an FE game; at least...I wouldn't know since I suck at the relations.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *grins*

Karla and Karel are probably the most deadly characters in FE 7... at least in theory/character devellopment, not in statistics. Karel is de Sword's demon, while his sister knows a little as well.
    Spoiler:

They're from what you'd call FE China or Japan. :3
    Probably more China, but w/e

I thought that fanfic was rather cute, and not that long. XD I'm not the fanfic reader, but I liked this one. <3 One of the shorter ones. XD But everyone his own's oppion, right?

Buh, I guess I've been reading/watching way to many shoujo's. I don't like those caramel-sweet romance stories, but I do love those fantasy/action/romance stories. Give me a FE one of that and I'm completely sold. XD

N-XIGE

Years
    Pent...seems better than Saleh to me; don't you think so Uzumaki?

Er; Mudkipbladder...I have a feeling you don't read Fire emblem manga...am i RIGHT?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... Pent IS better than Saleh... Saleh's extra use of light magic is nothing... Pent would win hands down...
    I think Kippy is talking about the fanfics... I think?!?!?!? but she does read manga that's for sure... maybe not the FE ones yet?

@Kippy- I know of a site hat has a ton of fanfics but I can't seem to find the site anymore plus I forgot the name... hahaha... But I'll try to search for it.

Back