• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    OH! Seriously? We're famous. XD

Anyways, I got Path of Radiance. <3 Too bad I didn't have my memory card with me. I got to chapter 6 playing on my Wii... Ike to level 8. Which is already higher than I trained Eliwood. XD I'm so bad.
    Just one question: that pegasus rider on the pirate boat, can she be recruited?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OH! Seriously? We're famous. XD

Anyways, I got Path of Radiance. <3 Too bad I didn't have my memory card with me. I got to chapter 6 playing on my Wii... Ike to level 8. Which is already higher than I trained Eliwood. XD I'm so bad.
    Just one question: that pegasus rider on the pirate boat, can she be recruited?

Hahaha... Yes... But you have to get to her quick enough to talk to her, which makes her leave and you will get her later on... yeah... that's all.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh... :O

Well, Ike was being slow. D= And I would have been able to talk to her, if the pirate boss didn't move towards Titania. She killed him in one blow. :O

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahahaha! Your outta luck! Then again... I'm not sure.... You can always redo the mission? (Bleh Unless u already went past it...) You need her to get her brother... (You will tell by their distinct.... something :DD)

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I love fire emblem games...But...I think Radiant Dawn seemed like a big anti-climax for me, It just didn't feel the same as playing it handheld...

Anyway in other news, I pre-ordered Shadow Dragon and it still hasn't come :( I'm annoyed.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hahahaha! Your outta luck! Then again... I'm not sure.... You can always redo the mission? (Bleh Unless u already went pass it...) You need her to get her brother... (You will tell by their distinct.... something :DD)

Well, I have to redo everything anyways (I didn't have my Memory card with me, Wii needs it to save GC) XD
    I'll keep my eyes open. :D

Talking about Handheld to console, my first experience with console (on tv) was quite good. :3 I can't say which one I like best. Handheld has it's own benefactors, and same for tvstuff. It's nice to see the characters 3D, though. :O
    Can't wait until I can fully enjoy PoR. =3 Ike's such a dummy now and then. (lol at over-confident Shinon)

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahaha... I think Shinnon was COOL! His ego is HUGE... to the point where some of his dialogue is just funny to read. xDD

Hm... Maybe I should order Shadow Dragon too....(I've been itching about Marth's story and all) But since I'm broke as of now (I'll be sending late christmas presents!?!?! *shocked*), that will have to wait.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    He's such an ego-tripper. XD Racist and a drunk (I think I read that somewhere), but yeah, he's cool. XD One of the coolest chars you get at the beginning of the game.
    I'm rather disappointed in Soren's attitude though...
    I thought he was a nice guy. O_O

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Path of Radiance as well as Radiant Dawn.
    I'm sure you have seen them already. At least Soren, he's got quite the (female) fanbase.

Spoiler:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    I have never seen Shinnon anywhere; as for Soren...he seems quite familiar; I'm sure he has a feminine fan base so that girls could assume that they are the tacticians as well as boys.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, well... Those that have played PoR or RD mostly like him. (They all like Soren, though) XD

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

^Shinon and Rolf during the "Execution" cutscene in Radiant Dawn (excuse me for bad quality. The cutscenes I dlded from Youtube are not that great in screencap quality)

Nah, I don't think that's the reason why they like Soren that much. As a girl, I can see why girls tend to like him. He's not your usual Bishounen (Shinon's one as well, but he's an usual one), since he's got quite the femine site (at least on the outside), compared to other Laguz like Rajaion (see spoiler) who is far more masculine built.
    But Soren's an underdog, with quite an interesting history as I have heard. Add to that his long flowing hair and glare, and you got a nice base for the fandom~

Spoiler:

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
    Hmm...Rajalon and the person in the center seem to be related to Soren; even though I might be totally wrong.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The first 6 characters of what Kurthnaga is saying spell out Rajaion's name. XD (he's got a long name, even in Japanese)

Maybe they are... I'm not quite up to date with the Laguz Families. =/ Perhaps they are family, who knows. ^_^

Reyson is another sort of Laguz, while Soren, Rajaion and company are Dragon Laguz (weredragons if you want), he's a Heron. And you got the Tigers, Lions and cats (Ranulf, Lethe)

Spoiler:

The last two are the same person/cat

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hehe, Shinon calls them 'subhumans' (told you he was a racist) XD
    Who wouldn't wanna play it on GBA? But the main difference between GBA and TV is the quality of the drawings. No pixely sprites or backgrounds anymore, but really detailed. ö
    I'll show you one that's used as a background.

Spoiler:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hey guys and gals.

anyone got every char in FE:Sacred stones (Creature campaign)?

im currently trying my best to get Lyon

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nope... I have only 'started' playing FE 8... I'm stuck somewhere across Eirika's route... (I'm lame I KNOW >: ) I'm 'stuck' in FE 7 as well... there are way too many bad guys in that chapter. Either Rath, Sain or Hector dies... (buh, I want them promoted, Hector is lv 18, Sain 17, Rath is lower, but I dun wanna loose him >: ) I want them promoted in that level, but they all die too soon. Me: *resets VBA*)

Talking about FE8, I found a drawing by a Japanese Artist featuring Ephraim, Eirika, Tana and Innes. The girls aren't drawn that nice IMO, but I like how she drew the boys. It's hard to find Art where Innes looks like who he is, but not too different. =/
    The Fire Emblem Fanclub

Oh, I have a question/topic that involves picture hunting (but it isn't necessairy, just better). Interested?
    No? -> stop reading my post.
    Yes? -> keep on reading

I'm quite interested in who you choose as your favourite character or a character you think is interesting. :) Therefore I have 3 options listed below:

• Post your 10 Favourite characters of the games you played
    • Post your 10 Favourite characters of the game you haven't played
    • Post your 15 favourite characters of the options above combined (meaning ALL FE GAMES)

I would highly appreciate it if you could post pictures with it (Official Art, sprites, fanart). Doesn't matter what kind, but it's easier to understand who's who that way.
    Also, this is not needed, but it'd be fun to hear why you like this or that character.
    (PS: official art can be found in some of the links in the first post)
    After this is done, we could see what (kind of) character(s) is most favoured amonst our small group of PC FE fans. :3

Happy posting?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Top 10 of games I have played :D
    Spoiler:

My favourite type is Hero xD

Plus look at this:

The Fire Emblem Fanclub

lol I liked that.

Back