• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire Emblem (un)Promoted Units Challenge!

Years
    I'm close to the end of the game right now. Just a couple more chapters. I had Nowi married the avatar so I could get manakete Morgan and Nah. Seriously, manaketes are a godsend in this challenge.
    I've had a lot of difficulty with my healers always dying, so that's been annoying.
    I'll post again when I finish.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    Oh! This ends tomorrow? >_< Well, I'm definitely not gonna finish. I'm currently on Chapter 20, grinding everyone to Level 20 using the arena and Ninis's Grace. Aww, and I didn't even get to the part where promoted units really make a difference!

Years
    Finally beaten it, though i have no idea what to screenshot so i just took the near end group picture (and no i did not bother cropping it). I can screenshot something else if you want too though.

Spoiler:

Years
    Finished! The last few chapters were a bit easier thanks to my army of max level manaketes. But stupid Maribelle kept dying in 1 hit every level, though.

Very fun challenge! Thanks for making this, Dragon!

Years
    Yeaaaah there's no way I'm finishing this. Still on chapter 5 and keep getting surrounded and promptly destroyed. Oh well, an attempt was made I guess.

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
    I just beat the last chapter of Awakening and it wasn't terribly hard, probably because I'm doing normal difficulty eh heh... One of the dark mages dropped a Mire in the Validar's castle (I was so happy) and Tharja safely executed Grima from 10 spaces away. Morgan was the MVP bunny boy and Nah was also an amazing Manakete. Severa was my best non-transforming unit.

I loved this challenge; it was definitely very fun and rewarding. c:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Good attempts, everyone! The challenge is officially over, but, you can still attempt this for fun, if you'd like!Prizes on the waaaay~~

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Not going to lie, I completely forgot about this for all of last week. Was still fun though, despite the fact that I didn't finish.

For Awakening, I got up to Chapter 17 before I completely forgot about it. I definitely could have finished this challenge, since I was breezing through the chapters with MU!Lucina. Was playing on Hard for clarification.

For FE11, I was getting my butt handed to me. Chapter 14 put my run of this game to a screeching halt. Ice Dragons were definitely a huge obstacles that I wasn't getting past without praying to the RNG for crits. Also, didn't help that I got RNG screwed for a good amount of characters in stats not called MU. Playing on Hard for this one as well.

Back