• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Pokémon you ever saw? (revived)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
Years
  • I remember seeing a pikachu, I didn't know about pokemon until I was so bored and sat in font of the T.V and after Sailor moon came pokemon. ( I was 4 years old)

サファイア

Save me?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    ////Ponyta.
    Like most people, i've heard of Pokemon from my closest friends. I wasn't into the creatures and cards, but my friend demanded I needed to take one of her many copies of a Ponyta card. I slightly remember throwing the card away (bad mistake.) then probably a few days later I was stuck watching Pokemon one morning when no other show was on. The first Pokemon in the anime I saw was Pikachu, but to be fair, Ponyta was the original Pokemon i've seen as a begining to the many years of Pokemon games. Oh, and I dug in the trash to find my Ponyta card; Found it, and still have it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I really don't know what the first Pokemon I saw. I think it was when I was 2 and my dad bought a Stuffed Charmander.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Mine was the Blastoise on the cover of the Blue box; he is still my favourite of the origional starters, though Bulbasaur and his evolutions has a warm place in my heart.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Scyther; Looked at a Fossil TCG pack when I was 6 or so, liked the dinosaur-thing with swords for arms, begged my mom to get me the pack; eventually learned of the game, and I got it for my birthday.
    Yup. =3

Years
  • The first ever pokemon i ever saw was pikachu i think i saw the show before i did aniithing else to do with pokemon but i saw a lot previews of the show so for iall i can rember the first pokemon i could of saw was pidgy in the add but i am assuming it is pikachu

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • the first pokemon i ever seen was nidorino,fighting against gengar in the first episode of the anime.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Well, it would be the first pokemon that was shown on the first airing ever in the US and I dont remember that damn well.

oops, we bumped a very old thread, you did it!

its Gengar. the very first episode first showed showed, at the start of it, the gengar fighting a nidorino... i think it was a nidorino. anyway they got that from pokemon red/blue

and my first one was Pikachu... i think the card

Last edited:

papabopp

master
    Years
  • mine i probly pikachu jus b cuz of how famous it is OR mew/mewtwo cuz their the first pokemon u c during the opening title scene from da 1st season

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    The first pokémons I ever seen were the Kanto starters, then Pikachu on Pokémon episode 1.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
  • Hmm, the first ones I ever saw were Charizard and Blastoise on the covers of Red and Blue....Ah, good times, good times.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Definitely Zubat and Charmeleon. My cousin brought his pokemon Red over to my house one time and let me play it. He was in Mt. Moon, so all I did was wander aimlessly around (amazing how confusing that place was to my young self) and fight Zubats, but I still thought it was awesome, and now here I am!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    im prety sure it was pikachu.my best frend bought firered and he let me borow it and i loved it.i now have red rescue team,emerald,and blue(even tho he has more than me X(

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • It has been way too long since I first saw a pokemon (I think 10 years), I can hardly remember what it was. It's more of what I was introduced to first. If it was the cards, then the first pokemon I saw was a Haunter (maybe that's why I love them so much). If it was the Gameboy Games, then it was probably a Charmeleon, or a Clefairy.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My first Pokemon I've ever saw was Pikachu because my Aunt got me the Pokemon Collector's Edition GameBoy Color.

Sadly it broke a year later, lol...

Back