• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First Pokémon you ever saw?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    The first recognizable Pokemon I saw was either pikachu or pidgey. That was during the advertisements for the first pokemon episode ever to air in the united states.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I can't really call a specific first time, but I do remember thinking that "Pokemon" & "Pikachu" were synonymous. In other words, I thought Pikachu was named "Pokemon," and that he was the only one of his kind. I later found out I was mistaken. XD

Years
  • Blast >.>

Blastoise, From the box of Pokemon Blue. That was the very first Video Game I got. I didn't even know what it was back then Pokemon wasn't well known in the Phillies. Than all of a sudden PokeMania hit (After losing my Blue....:()

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    The majority of us agree that the first pokemon we saw was a Pikachu.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • The first Pokemon I actually saw was Dugtrio ^_^;

My cousin was playing her original Red version, she was in Diglett Cave. She decided to let me play, I walked around in the cave for a while and was engaged in a battle. The Pokemon happened to be Dugtrio! Shortly after that I gave the game back to my cousin because I didn't know what to do or how to play :D

Back