• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen "The first Pokemon I caught in Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was"....

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    The first Pokemon I was able to obtain Via a Pokeball on Omega Ruby, was a lonely little Surskit.

Years
  • The first poke I caught was the tutorial fire fang poochyena!
    I swapped it with a 3 star, run away, impish, sleep talk poochyena, named Gnawy though later on. (got rid of sleep talk..)
    And that one never left the party, and basically nearly soloed the entire game no problem this far! (except Brawly, but if I had managed to get play rough on him it would have been a very different story.)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    A female Poochyena in the tutorial with Ice fang which I named Tala.Then a female Zigzagoon which I named Yaki(meant to be Yakima) but I clicked the name select too fast will change that later when I get around to the name rater.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Got the game today (a day early - Nintendo UK delivered it very quickly lol), and Poochyena. Mightyena is my favourite Mon so I spent the first 4 hours of the game searching for a decent one with DexNav.

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    My first capture was thunder fang poochyena on rout 101 but I boxed it directly. My first capture I'm actually using is my Serious Nature Guts Taillow :p

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I think my first was a Poochyena. :) I caught everything in the first route before moving on, so it's either that, a Wurmple, or a Zigzagoon. But I'm pretty sure it was the Poochyena we encountered in the sneaking demo.

Nakala Pri

A poochyena! :^D Nothing special about it though, but I've still got it. :P

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    The very first Pokémon I caught in ΩR was a Poochyena.
    May was demonstrating how to use the Dex Nav on My Poké Nav Plus when we spotted her tail sticking up in the grass.
    (She's now a Lv.23 Mightyena back at home helping Professor Birch)
    261.gif

Lv.5 ♀ (Run Away)
    Thunder Fang -- Howl
    Nature: Jolly
    Date Met: 11/28/2014
    Where: Route 101
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds

Back