• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The first Pokemon you caught is ......

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
  • The first thing I ever caught in FR/LG is Pidgey. I always catch that burd first when I get my first few Pokeballs

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Probably Pidgeot, it's one of the few good ones that you can find in generation 1 at the beginning.

Years
  • My first catch in FRLG was a Caterpie. They're probably the most adorable basic Bug Pokemon in the franchise, and Butterfree can actually be quite the team member if used correctly. Before leaving the forest, I grinded my little guy all the way up to ten so I went in with only a Charmander, and came out with a dazzling Butterfree. You could say I felt pretty important walking out of those woods :]

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    On my LF, my first pokemon was a pikachu in Viridian Forest. I still use it on my team, he is a level 65 raichu now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I remember the first time I played FireRed, I caught a Pidgey first. I ended up giving Fly to Charizard and Pidgeotto by the time I reached the Elite Four. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Nidoran, always fun to have a nidoqueen on the team! Plus, extremely handy for Brock!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I own fire red version and Pokémon red (first generation). The first Pokémon I caught was maybe a caterpie or a Pikachu, I forget.

Back