• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Food Thread

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Um yeah well it's not a pacman lol.. It's a Tyranitar (see tar) XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I actually thought it was Pacman at first, but I noticed the spikes in it's head soo yeah. :3 .. Plus the color can be confusing. ^^;;

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I actually thought it was Pacman at first, but I noticed the spikes in it's head soo yeah. :3 .. Plus the color can be confusing. ^^;;

Yeah, it is not greenish and such. LOL. Very different from the tyranitar we know. Anyhow, have you all tasted this gift from the heavens?

Spoiler:

actually eating, (more like drinking) one right now.

miltankRancher

Years
    I worship Nutella. Just this morning, I ate something very similar to this:

Spoiler:

I never tried strawberries with pancakes + syrup but it's delicious!

I love the look if that! It looks so delicious! and look what I am eating for tonight.

Spoiler:

i could not find an unwrapped one. Maybe I'll post the pic later when I actually eat it.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Nutella, omg. Yes, I've tasted it before.

And that strawberry cake looks really delicious, I just ate a chocolate cake awhile ago. :P

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    i love nutella so much
    but im allergic to nuts
    The Food Thread

im eating cantaloupe for breakfast this morning
    freaking love cantaloupe.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Didn't really liked the taste of Nutella at first but when I tried it for the second time, was better. :P

miltankRancher

Years
    Really??? When I first tasted it, it was like the human ambrosia. and I am sorry right now, cause I have nutella but no bread.

BUT I HAVE MY SPOON. IT MUST SUFFICE.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You must be completely obsessed with Nutella! :o

My favorite filing/sandwich spread is peanut butter it tastes really good with bread! :D

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    A lot of people are obsessed with Nutella and honestly I don't really see like, what's so amazing about it lol. I like Duo Penotti way better.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    A lot of people are obsessed with Nutella and honestly I don't really see like, what's so amazing about it lol. I like Duo Penotti way better.

I used to not like it. Its horrible on cold stuff [like Nutella sandwiches, ew.] but amazing on hot stuff like crepes :D Yummy! :3

Also, I'm obsessed with Salmon. I love it so much its ridiculous :]

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I love crepe's they taste so good,plus you can eat them with anything!. I've only had nutella once, it was quite delicious...I should go find some next time I go grocery shopping...

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I love crepe's they taste so good,plus you can eat them with anything!. I've only had nutella once, it was quite delicious...I should go find some next time I go grocery shopping...

I had some from one of those little kiosks in Paris... amazing ^^;
    I also reccomend it on toast and pancakes (not the same thing as crepes, apparently :P)

Back