• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Food Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Scorpions are so thin and yeah, there probably isn't much meet on there.. xD

Well it would have been worth it, there is a reason lobster is so expensive. xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    I kind of deduced that laready, seeing as they looked a lot like each other.

Anyway, its new year! what are you eating to celebrate?

I am planning on eating carbonara! Yum! favorite pasta ever.

miltankRancher

Years
    Aglio Olio nealy beat it, but nah. Carbonara it is for me.

not too fond of ALL pasta. I'm not in good terms with good old spaghetti.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'm eating chocolate cake at the moment, someone gave it to us for today's celebration. It's really delicious. ^^;

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    We actually have two cakes in the table at the moment, Brazo De Mercedes and the chocolate cake that I just ate. :3

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Speaking of New Years' Eve, I've had three glasses of Dr.Pepper and two slices of pizza since arriving at this party two hours ago.

Btw, has anyone here ever had yorkshire pudding before? They're wonderful, especially with gravy and roast beef.

miltankRancher

Years
    Yup. I remember the tuime when I showed PC balut. Some are like "what the hell is that?" and I am like "Kangaroo jerky? Really?"

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Spoiler:

My friends made this tar cake for me a few days ago for my birthday still! It was good and I love them for it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Its old school PacMan...with a tongue...creepy. XD
    But it's still cool. The only video game themed cake I've ever eaten was a Wii-mote and Nun-chuck cake right after the Wii was release.

Back