• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forgotten Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years

W e l c o m e !

Hey all you out there! This is my first RP thread here, and Im kinda nervous. Please keep this in mind. But with all you guys' help, I think we can make my little idea into a great RP. ;] So, let me be the first to welcome you here. I hope you'll stick around. ;D There will be only 11 players (including me, of course.) Read below for more information!

P l o t !
    The ship S.S. Hyla is setting sail for Justina Isle, a popular vacation island for trainers. Justina Isle is a very private island, in which you must be invited by the owner to be able to vacation there. Everyone is pumped and ready for this relaxing experience, but the ship, carrying 10 VIP trainers and many Pokemon, is thrown off course during a wild storm the day before they were scheduled to arrive at Justina Isle. The boat crashed onto a different island, uncharted and unknown. The island is not deserted, however. There was an unknown, thriving community hidden among the rocks that sheltered it. Many people have made there home there, but are not skilled in boat design. The trainers are stuck on the isle. Most of the trainers have decided to settle on the island, but some have used their flying Pokemon to leave. The trainers who have decided to stay call the island Renal Isle now. They find this new island as a brand new challenge, different from anything that had ever experienced before this. This new "region" has it's own Gyms, and some small towns scattered around the the varying terrain, giving th trainers something to do that is familiar to them.
    You are one of the 10 trainers that were ship-wrecked on Renal Isle. You are given one Pokemon from the Professor on the island, Professor Redwood. She will give you a wild Pokemon that is native to the island, and 15 Pokeballs. Since a lot of the island is not explored, and the towns where the Gyms are located are in romote areas, Professor Redwood has asked each of you to explore the island to the max and find anything there is to be found. There is an evil group that is trying to capture the three legendary Pokemon that live around and on the island. Lugia, who lives in the seas, Celebi, who holds power in the forests, and Girantina who rules the caves and mountains of the island. It is also your job to rid the island of the evil group named Team Grant, and their leader, Grant. Be warned, the Gym's leaders are tough, ranging from water to dark. Their Pokemon are powerful, and their followers are loyal. You, the trainer, must save the Legendary Pokemon, and face the new challenges. Are you up to it?

S e t t i n g !
    The island is sectioned into three different sections, divided by the legendary Pokemon that rules over that section. The beaches, the small islands around it, and the ocean is the Lugia Area, the forests and the grassy plains surrounding it is the Celebi Area, and the mountains and caves are the Girantina Areas. The Gyms are located all over the terrain. There are Five Gyms and one Champion. They will be added as the RP progresses. The five towns are: Genna, Yoora, Fanya, Loom, and Wooder Town. These town are situated all over the land. I will only tell you what Area they reside:

Genna: Celebi Area

Yoora: Celebi Area

Fanya: Lugia Area

Loom: Lugia Area

Wooder: Girantina Area

Champion: Secret! Only can be found by one who holds all the Gym badges and something secret that is told to the winner of the final Gym winner. -I will take the place of Irene if/when you beat her.- There are two secrets to finding the Champion.

You will begin in a little town called Panon. That is where you will receive your gift Pokemon and Pokeballs from Prof. Redwood. There is no Gym in Panon, and it resides in the Lugia area, it is a costal town.

Genna Town Gym:
    Leader: Kaya
    Type: Dark
    Pokemon:
    Poochyena Lv: 15
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Tail Whip, Tackle
    Murkrow Lv: 12
    Moves: Shadow Claw, Aerial Ace, Peck, Sand-Attack
    Houndour Lv: 16
    Moves: Take Down, Ember, Faint attack, Shadow Ball
    Prize Money: 1567g
    Badge: Night Badge

Yoora Town Gym:
    Leader: Lance
    Type: Flying
    Pokemon: -To Be added-
    Prize Money: 3320
    Badge: Sky Badge

Fanya Town Gym:
    Leader: Edward
    Type: Grass
    Pokemon: -To Be added-
    Prize Money: 5822g
    Badge: Flower Badge

Loom Town Gym:
    Leader: Alicia
    Type: Water
    Pokemon: -To be added-
    Prize Money: 7707g
    Badge: Drop Badge

Wooder Town Gym:
    Leader: Irene
    Type: Dragon
    Pokemon: -To be added-
    Prize money: 10384g
    Badge: Roar Badge

Champion: Naomi
    -all other information unown-

R u l e s !
    1. Be Active! No matter if your one of my best friends or worst enemies, if you are not active for a week, you will be booted. Unless you were sick or something PM me if so.
    2. No Godmodding, bunnying, powerplaying, etc. Unless you are given permission.
    3. Swearing. It doesn't bother me, but please keep it PG-13. And don't over-use it.
    4. Normal PC/RP rules apply. If you haven't read them, I would advise you to.
    5. No "perfect" characters. Everyone has their flaws, and they're booring!
    6. Legendaries are allowed, but ASK ME FIRST!
    7. Be yourself! Have some class! Be respectful! Have a sense of Humor! Don't Flame! Don't Spam!
    8. As RP master, I have the right to decline/accept SU's as I see fit.
    9. Have fun!

N a t i v e P o k e m o n:
    You will be given one of these: (You pick the statistics and whatnot)
    Poocheyena (Taken by WisherWisherWish)
    Ponyta
    Treeko (Taken by TFN)
    Skarmory (Taken by KillehKiwi)
    Pikachu (Taken by Star Girl)
    Sandshrew
    Froslass (Taken by Ninja Pop)
    Beautifly
    Kirlia (Taken by ~Rotom~)
    Mismagious(Taken by Vorteld)
    Squirtle (Taken by MarshMallow)

You can catch these: (The ones above cannot be caught)
    Sheldon
    Glameow
    Hitmolee
    Skitty
    Nosepass
    Plusle
    Loudred
    Azurill
    Surskit
    Nuzleaf
    Ralts
    Miltank
    Stantler
    Teddiursa
    Delibird
    Charmander
    Scizor
    Eevee
    Aipom

S i g n U p !
    Name: (No, you CAN'T be Chuck Norris.)
    Appearance: (1-3 paragraphs, please.)
    Personality: (1-3 paragraphs, again)
    History: (Your basic life story)
    Pokemon: (Please only 1-4)
    What Pokemon You'd Like: (Out of the first list above)

Reserved/Members: (Only 10 spots are available)

1. Vorteld
    2. TFN
    3. Star Girl
    4. WisherWisherWish
    5. Aztekia
    6. MarshMallow
    7. ~Rotom~
    8. Bijou-chan
    9. The Purple Dow
    10. Ninja Pop
    11. KillehKiwi

Reservations are accepted, but I'd like you to get in your SU's in a few days after you post your SU. Please and thank you!
    Enjoy the new RP!

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    I'd like to reserve a spot, pretty please. I'll put up an SU within 12 hours :)

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Name: Roan 'Lion' Golloway

Appearance:
    At a height of 5'8ft Roan is average in height.He somehow always seems tanned no matter what the weather and has dark brown messy hair. He has a small nose with a hint of a point on it and peculier brown eyes that are almost hypnotic if you look into them. He has an athletic build but he is quite stockey.

Roan usually wears a pair of jeans with a red T-shirt, a pair of white trainers and a dark green hoodie. He doesn't think of himself as fashionable but he is starting to notice other people wearing the same style of clothes as him.

Personality:
    Roan is very brave and courageous. He is also very smart but most people wouldn't think that he was because he is always getting into things without thinking about the consequences. He doesn't often get angry but when he does you don't want to be near him His anger has got him into more than one fight. He had always won them but he never knows when to stop so his opponents may end up unconsious with a broken nose or worse.

What makes Roan such a good trainer is his fighting spirit and his will to never give up. When Roan battles nothing else matters than winning and his pokemon. He doesn't have any tactics and he improvises in the batle turning weaknesses into strengths.

History:
    Roan grew up in Pallet town where he always got into trouble but this is how his journey began. He excelled in trainer school but he never found the right pokemon when proffessor Oak offered. He explored all around Pallet Town looking for the right pokemon for him but he never found it.

At the age of thirteen he stumbled onto a beedrill nest while looking for his friends. The Beedrills started to chase Roan but he was too fast. Roan thought he was going to get away but he came to a river that he couldn't cross.He didn't know the area very well so didnt know where to hide he was trapped. The Beedrills swarmed all around him when all of a sudden a blast of water hit one of the Beedrills. A Squirtle jumped out of the water and managed to fend off the Beedrills and save Roan. From that day on Roan and Squirtle have been best friends.

Soon after that event Roan started his journey to the Kanto pokemon league. He swept through most of the Gyms only finding the electric and grass gyms difficult. He managed to save many pokemon from the evil grasp of Team Rocket and made many freinds along the way.

Pokemon:
    Wartortle (M)
    Pigeotto (F)
    Nidorano (M)

What Pokemon You'd Like: Treeko

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    AceRula: I like your story and your originality. Your paragraphs could of used more body, but I overlook that. You are Accepted. Welcome to the RP!

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Name: Sylvester "Icy" Icleaf

Appearance: Sylvester is not very tall, he stands only 4 feet. He has a relatively under-average build, but what he lacks in strenght he makes up in toughness. His legs are rather well shape from runnings, but his arms are like sticks. His hands are small and his fingers short and stubby, a fact that he hates to his hearts content.

His head is slightly oversized and round. He prefers to have his straight, fudge-coloured hair short trimmed. His face is sallow with a protuding nose and ice-blue, cold eyes that have earned his nickname. He has a small mouth with colourless lips but a jovial smile. He wars square spectacles without rims.

As for clothing, Sylvester enjoys simpleness. His shirts are either cherry-red or forest-green, and he dons a plum jacket outside it. On his legs he wears beige or black trousers, and on his feet white tennis socks and black shoes. He uses white gloves and a cream-coloured hat with a deep-blue band almost every day.

Personality:
    Sylvester is an out-going, friendly guy, jovial towards strangers and joking towards enemies. Thus his cold blue eyes often give pople the wrong first impression. When he has made a friend he is loyal until the end. He sets himself clear goals and works dilligently when he desires to, but if he's distracted it may take some time before he get's into it again. He is quite jittery and is easily spooked, and he works with ghost types to help him become more corageous.

If someone teases him for his height, he becomes a blaze. His voice can reach impressive pitches, and his face can become as red as a lobster when he is angry. But otherwise he can stand most jokes, and will make some himself. Sylvester has a good mix of social intelligence and bookish intelligence, but when it comes to common sense he's an analphabet. He's a good friend, and a bad enemy: He carries grudges for a long time and easily gets new ones. His creativity is a blooming thing, and he enjoys life.

History: Born and raised in Rustboro City. He was good at school and had many friends, not to mention just as many enemies. his mother and father took good care of him, and he looked up to the Gym leader, Roxanne. He took a special liking to a Magikarp he fished up outside Dewfor one day, having won the Rustboro Gym Badge some weeks ago. It was very docile and did'nt care much about Sylvester, but he kept it well fed and well cared for, so it eventyually grew tio like him. When it evolved it had gained much of its owners personality: Sometimes flaming, sometimes docile.

Sylvester eventually defeated the last Hoenn gym leader, but he was too timid to try the elite four challenge. So he decided to leave Hoenn to try a new challenge.

His first Pokémon was a Ralts that he got from his parents for his 10th birthday. They developed a very strong bond, and it joined him when he went to look for more pals.

Pokemon:
    Kirlia (m)
    Gyarados (m)
    Wishmur (f)

What Pokemon You'd Like: Mismagius

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
    Name: Tarel 'Neptune' Falkner

Appearance: Neptune stands at 5"11, relatively tall for his young age. Saturn has cyan, spiked up hair with quite a lot of gel in - it glistens in the sunlight.

He is strong, yet does not practice much sport - he is more into books. He has long arms and legs and is quite fast. He has light blue eyes and a slender, elegant face.

He doesn't wear a hat, ever. Sometimes he sports a pair of black sunglasses, depending on the weather - he really prefers the rain and snow. He wears a light blue T-shirt with a navy blue waistcoat, usually unbuttoned. He sports Dark blue jogging bottoms and blue trainers. His family was reluctant to ever take him near water in case they lost him (that's his little joke).

Personality: Neptune is a calm, relaxed man who usually forgets to relay any emotion. His piercing eyes and cold stare give the impression he is cruel (mostly false) and devious (not that false). He is very intelligent and is always trying to solve mysteries..

He prefers to be alone - he is not usually at social gatherings. He does not carry grudges - he understands that people who anger him are just lesser beings (in his opinion). He can take mean comments directed him, and usually hits back harder - he often makes spiteful jokes. He isn't a great friend.

History: Neptune was born in Snowpoint City to sea-faring parents. He was often left in the company of his Grandparents while they were away. One day, when he was still a very young boy, he was taken to the harbor. He was amazed and loved it. His love for the ocean grew and he went to the harbor nearly every day.

One day, when he was 14, he was told that there was a planet made entirely of water, called Neptune. With a telescope, he located the planet. He was completely amazed and never stopped talking about it. He earned his nickname 'Neptune' from this.

When he was still 14, his parents returned from an especially long voyage. With them they brought a Pokemon: An Eevee. They also brought back 2 pokeballs for him. He had read that Eevee could evolve into Vaporeon, a water pokemon. He was determined to get a Vaporean, so he decided to take Eevee as his partner.

Dressed in his blue decor, he approached the harbor for one last look at the ocean. Down by the sea, he spotted a couple of pokemon that caught his eye: A Krabby and an Abra. The Abra caught his eye because an Abra's psychic abilities could help him achieve his second dream: to know everything.

After a long battle he captured both of them. He was about to depart when he saw the S.S. Hyla in the docks. He heard that it was going to a place called Justina Isle, and is specifically for trainers. This sounded pleasant, something to do on his first day. So he came aboard.

Pokemon:
    Eevee (F)
    Krabby (F)
    Abra (M)

What Pokemon You'd Like: Wildcard

Last edited:

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
    Can I join, too? ^^
    I'm not very experienced in RolePlaying, but I'll do my best! :D

I promise I'll make my SU ASAP ^^.

Years
    Name: Charles Martin
    Appearance:
    - Long, Dark Brown Hair
    - Pale White skin.
    - A Navy Blue T-Shirt.
    - Red cotton jacket.
    - Black Jeans
    - White Skater Shoes
    - Black Skater Hat
    - 5'2''
    Personality: A 14 year old from Hoenn's Lilycove City, this teen loves three specific pokemon; Mightyena, Gardevoir and Blaziken. So he carries around a Poochyena, Ralts and Torchic everywhere he goes. Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh, and hopefully Johto in the near future.

Charles likes to do lots of training, but manages to balance the training between his three Pokemon. He seems most fond of Poochyena, but loves all his Pokemon very much.

He likes online chatrooms, social websites, etc. That way, he can keep in contact with all the people he meets on his journey.

His favourite colour is blue. his favourite food is pizza. His favourite kind of sport is basketball. His favourite pastime is online surfing. His favourite weather is sunny.

History: Being born and raised in Lilycove City, Charles worked as a cashier in the Cove Lily Motel.
    There, he met many top trainers, such as Lance and Steven. He also meets many new and amazing Pokemon. But no matter what, his favourites remain the same.
    Poochyena, Ralts and Torchic.

When he was 10, Charles went tothe Pokemon School in Rustburo so he could start his Pokemon Jorney quicker. He passed on his first try. Prof. Birch presented him with his first Pokemon, Torchic, a Pokedex and five Poke Balls.

Within a week, Charles acquired a Ralts and Poochyena. They bonded very quickly.

Training was hard but enjoyable to Charles. He felt like every battle brought him closer to his dream of being a Pokemon Master.

On his travels, Charles had conquered the feared evil organizations, Team Aqua and Magma. With a bit of help from Rayquaza, he helped destroy their plan for world domination.

After acquiring all eight Hoenn Badges, he took on the Elite Four and their champion, Wllace, and won the title of Hoenn's Pokemon Master.

One week later, Prof. Oak asked him to come out to Kanto and try there. he accepted.

Since he was a champion, he got to be the special guest in the Idigo Plateau Challenge.

He learned many new techniques, including the move "Return".

Then he visited Sinnoh to announce the opening of the pal Park, founded by him so he could bring native Pokemon, mostly for Hoenn Pokemon, to Sinnoh. It was a huge hit. But some Galactic grunts came to steal some of the Pokemon, but with the power of his Pokemon, he crushed them and had the International Police arrest them.

A few months later, while taking a plane ride back to Hoenn, he recieved a letter inviting him to visit the Justina Isle and challenge their gyms. He'd nned to go to Lilycove City and take the S.S Hyla.

So as soon as he reached Lilycove, Charles and his Pokemon headed to Justina Isle.

Pokemon: Poochyena, Male, Hardy
    Torchic, Modest, Male
    Ralts, Modest, Male

What Pokemon You'd Like: Besides Poochyena, Ralts and Torchic, no others.
    I really like these Pokemon. Plz, Plz, Plz let me use them. Greatly appreciated.

Can I reserve? I'm in class and I have to go soon. I'll try to finish this later. Greatly appreciated.

WisherWisherWish

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Volteld: I absolutely love your SU! So creative, it gave me a great mental picture of what Sylvester would look like. You are completely and totally Accepted! The Mismagius is all yours! You can start when we have 11 players. (I will be one. ;])

Aztekia: Very nice SU. You are Accepted. I am sorry, but Mismagius is already taken by Volteld. I apologize for the inconveinence. D;

MarshMallow: You are reserved. And that's ok, you don't need to be an expert! You'll learn in time. ;D

WisherWisherWish: You are reserved, but you are also Accepted. I've seen your RP's before, this SU if good enough for me. I'm easy to please. And you may have the Poochyena. (That is the gift Pokemon you want, right?)

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Name: Jasmine Selene Taylor

Appearance: Jasmine is a tall girl standing about 5'11. She has hair that is a mix between brown and blond that occurs naturally that falls about to her waist when it is loose which is unusual because it is usually seen pulled back into a ponytail. She has bright blue eyes and under some circumstances can be seen wearing glasses most of the time though she does occasionally op for contacts instead always making sure to carry one or the other as a backup in case something happens.

She has decently developed muscles from her favorite sport, which is swimming. When she was younger (Middle School age) she did swim competitively but stopped after only two years not because she was bad but because she just missed swiping for fun and she really needed to concentrate on her studies more. In the pool she is fairly graceful out of it is another matter all together. She has a serious problem with coordination not to the point where she could be called a 'complete klutz' but enough that she has scars here and there from some of her more major incidents with her coordination and lack there of.

She usually seen wearing a black shirt with a Blaistoise on it with black pants and white running shoes. Her skin is sensitive to the sun which causes her to have burn than tan effect so when the sun is out in force she can be seen substituting her normal shirt for a white long-sleeve shirt with a Raichu on it along with a black baseball cap with a picture of a Dratini on it.

Personality: A bright girl she has always preferred books to muscles which was part of the reason she quit swimming competitively despite her talent. She is quiet for the most part preferring to just watch and take everything in. Which can come in handy because sometimes she will pick up on things that others will not and yet other times she might miss an obvious point by over thinking something. She has no problem speaking her mind though getting a person to realize what she is saying can be another thing all together. She is fairly calm but if her buttons are pushed enough she will get mad especially when it comes to her few friends, and when she does she is force that you do not want to mess with. She can't stand those who look down on others just based on appearences.

History: She was born on Cinnabar Island and spent most of her childhood growing up there with her parents. She grew up with a love for fire-types and dragon-types. Her father was friends with Blaine as they often worked together prior to his retirement from his job in the lab on the Island. When her mother passed away when she was 6 from a terrible accident that she herself almost died in. After wards she developed a fear of fire and fire-types which has slowly gotten better over the years to where it is now a mild fear but she nowhere near likes it like she used to as a child. They went back to the mainland for the burial in her mother's old hometown before moving to Pewter City for a new start. About one year ago she left for Pallet Town to start on her Pokemon journey.

Pokemon:
    Wartortle 'Mamizu' (M)
    Dragonair 'Maia' (F),
    Nidorina 'Kei' (F)
    Noctowl 'Rebai' (M)

What Pokemon You'd Like: Pikachu

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Star Girl: Very nice! Good and long, descriptive, too! You are Accepted! Welcome! The Pikachu is yours! ;D

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    AceRula: I like your story and your originality. Your paragraphs could of used more body, but I overlook that. You are Accepted. Welcome to the RP!

Thanks

I'll try to add more to my paragraphs if you want, I need to learn anyway because this will be my first RP :)

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Nono, your good.

Oh, really? Awesome! This is my first time mastering an RP. Don't worry, its not too hard. Just have fun.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Oh my gosh.
    I never changed that name! xD
    I couldn't think of anything when I named it, so I just did something generic and would change it later. xD Mind block.

I can't think of anything! D;

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
    Ooh, this looks nice! I think I'll join/reserve. I need to think a bit more about the character I'm creating, so give me some time. XP I may be new to PC, but defintely not new to RPing! I'll edit this later.

EDIT: I'm almost done with my character. I'll post her info in a bit.

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Name: Claire Reina

Appearance: Claire is 5'7" and weighs about 122 pounds. She has tanned skin and her hair is black and slightly curly at the bottom, but otherwise very straight. Her hair falls over one of her eyes, but the one you can see is a reddish brown. Claire's face is covered in many freckles, mostly over her nose and the tops of her cheeks. Though most of her features are normal, she has a kind of big nose that is also a little too pointy. The rest of her body I do not think needs to be described in detail, she is 16 and looks like a girl of that age.

Claire's clothing consists of a skort (skirt + shorts) and a matching t-shirt, usually in her favorite color; purple. In addition to that, she has on a pair of flip-flops that are either a dark shade of purple or black, it is hard to tell sometimes. Her toenails are painted purple and black as well as her fingernails. Claire wears little make-up except for eyeliner, mas--- I cant spell and blush to make her pale cheeks brighter. She also has a silver necklace with a small round opal haning on it, with her only other jewelry as a few bracelets that are also silver with various charms and small tokens on them.

Personality: Claire has a unsocial personality; she is a loner and wants to stay that way. Fame, however, is another story, because she would always love to be fameous for something, big or small. But then again, there are few people who wouldn't like to have thier face on TV. Because of this lone personality, Claire has few friends and the ones she does have aren't very close. She chooses to work alone and strays away on group excursions.

In addition to being solitary, Clair is a bit of what most people call goth. This is mainly why she is a lone-wolf, not many people like to hang around her, and she doesn't like to hang around many people. This system works for Claire, and she would be content for nothing to change in her life. Now back to the goth part. Claire is very dark, keeping to shadows, though mostly to annoy people. She finds it very fun to creep people out or just plain make them want to murder her. Thus, Claire is a rebel and almost never obeys orders, not of her friends, rarely of her parents, but she does listen to those of a much higher status than her, like professors.

History: Claire was born in the Hoenn region, but moved to Kanto when she was only two. Claire has little memory of her life in the Hoenn region. In Kanto, Claire and her family live in Saffron City, and Claire lived going to the gym to learn about psycic pokemon like her own. She also had a fascination with poison types, so when her family went to visit relatives in Fuscia--- is it city or town... I need my leaf green game... she would spend time at the gym there. When Claire was six, her baby sister Keena was born, and in this family, unlike most, sibling rivalry was not a problem. Why? Because like was said in personality, Claire always likes to be alone. Aft age ten, Claire, like most ten-year-olds, got her first pokemon, though she recieved it from her parents so she doesn't hav a traditional Kanto starter. Now at age sixteen she is taking part to a trip to Justina Island, not knowing that she may end up somewhere else.

Pokemon:

Psy- A male abra, level 45. Psy was Claire's first pokemon and she didn't want to evolve him, all his moves were taught by TMs.

Knight- A male skuntank, level 26. Unlike Psy, Claire tried very hard to evolve Knight. She caught him while vacationing in Sinnoh.

Vixen- A female vulpix, level 30. As for Vixin's evolution, Claire will let her evolve after she finds a firestone.

Prefered Pokemon: Kirlia

I know this sucks and I didn't proofread it. I was very tierd tonight, as it is late. Just tell me what I need to improve, for now I will be reserved.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ~Rotom~: It looks ok now. You can revise it a bit if you want, but your already Accepted. The Kirlia is yours. Welcome to the RP! ;]

Bijou-chan: You are reserved. And I was the same way! I was new but I'd been RPing for years. ;]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back