• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forgotten Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
  • just letting you know that my computer was broken and that is why I have been inactive. I'm using my mom's computer now but only for a short time, so I can't make a post, but when my computer returns from the repair shop I will post right away. Sorry everyone.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • I'll be Ashley's companion, I may have to write my section tomorrow, I'm revising for my chemistry GCSE which I am doomed to fail.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • Sylvester stared for a momnt at the little girl busying herself with asking him questions and showing her a nice Pokémon team. He wiped of his glasses again, and took yet another look at the apparition. Then his face cracked into a genuine, hearty smile.

"Why, of course I would like to travel with you, Bijou! I remember you fom the boat now". He swiped of his hat and bowed to the girl, though his small size made it look rather silly. "My name is Sylvester, Sylvester Icleaf! Many people call me Ice because of my... ice-blue eyes." Sylvester took a good look at her Pokémon. "Ah, those are really nice Pokémon!", he smiled. "Ok, thake a look at mine!"

Sylvester fished up four Pokéballs from his pockets and threw them up in the air one by one. "Meet Emma the Wishmur..." (it ran to hide beneath his legs) "Karl the Kirlia..." (it made a graceful little piruette and bowed) "Gygias the Gyarados...." (fortunelately it was in a docile mood) "..and Lawrence the Mismagius" (it cried happily)

"So, who are you?" Sylvester said to the other girl, smiling all the while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back