• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Four Kingdoms: The Knight Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li walked in to the building to see what was going on with the rest of the people there.
    "ummm hi My names Sun Li" She said feeling a bit shy. There were two charkrams on her belt just incase she needed them for a fight.
    "So what does the King want he called me up here." She moaned whilst leaning against a wall.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "D'nno. but i do know we're going to war," Raiyna said. "you do know that right?"
    "yeah, i know," Sun Li answered. "its just, why does he want us?"
    "who knows?" Max said sitting down.
    "Maybe he thiks he have special powers!! ^_^" Raiyna cried happily.
    "We all know you do..." Manny said snickering.
    "Hey!! whats that for?" Raiyna protested.
    "Hey! Manny, be nice. besides, we're in the King's castle. Have Manners," Kay shushed. A servant suddenly walked in and told them to go to the throne room.
    "king, here we come! ^_^" Raiyna cried.

EDIT: aright, im sorry for that. i wrote about everyone else. sorry. its just, in my fanfics, im so used to wiring abou others that i dont want to leave anyone out. sorry 'bout that, and i promise it'll never happen again. forgive?

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun li sat down on a nearby chair.
    "yeesh I wish this guy would hurry up" She said getting impatient. She looked around the walls when she heard a noise from somewhere.
    "Did you hear that?" She gasped. She stood up and held tightly to her chakrams.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    'hm...' Raiyna thought. 'what should i do whilst i wait in this wonderful and humungous castle?' sarcastically thinkning of course, she found the kitchen. "Ooh! food! ^_^" she said happily. running to the fridge, she found that there was a note inside. "huh? what's this?" opening it, she saw what looked to be a chant. "Mine (mih-neh) choko shinatutsu; chamra shoko danetano?" she said reading it. "what the heck kind of note is that?" suddenly, the ground shook and she nearly lost her balance before someone, or somthing caught her.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li felt the earthquake and ran into the kitchen after Raiyna.
    "WHAT HAPPENED!" She shouted then saw something holding onto Raiyna. She unclipped her chakrams form her belt and stood there in a fighting stance.
    "Get your hands off her you foul beast!" She growled moving closer to it.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Raiyna was knocked out cold, still being held by the "beast". she could still mumble a few things, but they were hardly noticeable to Sun Li.
    "Channa....." Raiyna mumbled. Immediately, the "beast" looked at her and began to take off. Being stopped by Sun Li, it fell to the ground throwing Raiyna to the ground as well.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li spun round and slashed the beast with her Chakrams.
    "RAIYNA!" She screamed seeing her fall to the ground. She kicked the beast out of the way and ran to Raiyna. The beast grabbed Sun and threw her into a wall.
    "DAM IT!" She screamed at the pain searing through her back. She got up none the less and started pounding at it again before it got to Raiyna again.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Raiyna bean having visions of the others in the castle and where they were.
    Talking to the king. Finally, she kind of woke up hearing some one fighting and screaming in agony.
    "Uhh...." Raiyna tried her hardest to get up but could only open her eyes and saw Sun Li.
    "S-sun.....?"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li was still trying her hardest no matter how worn out she was. She grabbed her chakrams and went into a frenzy of slashing. The beast was finally gone, well chopped up into tiny pieces. She ran over to Raiyna and got her up.
    "It's alright now" She puffed out walking along with her.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Raiyna looked at her sympathetically. "You saved me. and for that, you have my heart-felt gratitude." Raiyna saw that she was a bit hurt and wanted to help her. Sun Li refused. "But youre hurt! surely you want to be taken care of!" Raiyna protested. Again, she refused and told Raiyna to go and find Kay. "Why?" Raiyna asked. but, she kind of knew the answer and went along to find Kay and the others.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: Umm B_F you controlled my character again.

IC: Sun Li limped along after Raiyna. She clipped the chakrams onto her belt and caught up with her. The pain in her back was unbearable. She collapsed to the ground feeling breathless.
    "HELP!" She cried lying on the floor. She layed there worried about what might happen to her.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    OOC: hey. the owner wnated me to tell allt hose who dont understand. we got to the castle an hour later. so, when we ended up in the castle, it was actually and hour ago...so...that's if you're confuzzled! ^_^ oh, im sorry!!! >< i forgot!!! ><
    IC: "OMG! Sun!!" Raiyna ran to her and bent down. "She's knocked out cold..." Raiyna tried to pick her and put her over her shoulders. Running to the main throne room, she saw Kay and the others talking to the king. "Kay!! It's Sun! She's hurt!!" she then stopped and noticed they hadnt even noticed the earthquake that had happened a while ago. "Kay? Didn't you notice the earthquake a while ago?" she then noticed the king looking annoyed as the others turned around. she had interrupted them....

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "My King, Please continue on." I said. "I'll take care of this." The king nodded and continued with the meeting. "Ok, Raiyna. What's wrong with Sun?" I asked. Raiyna had explained about the earthquake and the large "Beast" that attacked them. "OK I understand. Where is Sun now?" I asked again. Raiyna quickly led me to Sun Li, who laid on the ground crying for help. I picked her up and carried her towards one of the unvacant rooms. "Follow me Raiyna. We can used these unvacant rooms." I said. Raiyna wondered if it was ok. "I know this castle really well. Don't worry if you get in trouble. I'll be there to clear things up." I said flashing her a quick smile and continued on carrying Sun Li into one of the empty bedrooms. I slowly and carefully placed her on the large, soft bed. "Ok. Sun Li. You are going to need some rest. I'll go grab some medicine from the doc's place which shouldn't be too far down the castle corridor. Be right back." I said and quickly ran towards the door and opened it. I stopped for a second and said, "Raiyna, You seem stressed so feel free to rest in the other bed. OK. I'll be back." I said and jolted towards the Doc's working place.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I nodded as Ryo left the room. "Sun....." I said. Looking at her, i felt a stream of compassoin and need to help her. But I had no idea how to. 'I just have to wait until Ryo gets back...' I thought. "Ah... $hit! I cant believe I interrupted them! Kay's gonna kill me!" I said aloud. Hearing footsteps, i quickly hid behind the door. I knew it couldnt be Ryo already. The person wallked in and i jumped at them. "Gotcha!" I shouted. Surprised enough, it was Kay. "Ohhh.....Crap....." I mumbled. He nodded. "Aheh! i guess i couldnt get it anymore trouble, eh?" I asked nervously. He shook his head. "Great...."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li layed there still gasping. She felt tired.
    Dont go to sleep Sun... If you go to sleep before the medicine kicks in you could die She kept saying to herself in her mind.
    "Kay t-t-this is my fault. She wouldn't of burst in if i hadnt of been hurt. Please dont blame her." She whimpered in pain.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Ahh! Sun! Rest, i got this," I said. "You see, Kay, I..." I saw Kay staring at me as if to say "let's go somewhere else and talk about it. Sun needs her rest." and I agreed.
    "Ok, there was this...thing. i beast. I didnt know what it was because it was very dark. "It grabbed me after i was looking for some kind of food in the kitchen. I found a note and read it and that's when it happened. An earthquake came and Sun tried to help me. Then, she got hurt so i had to bust in....I'm sorry..." I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder and tears came to my eyes. "I can't beleive i did that though..."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I ran a bit and found Doc's room across from a corridor leading to another tower. I had begun to knock when the door slightly opened. "Huh?" I wondered. I slowly pushed the door and it opened. I peered inside to look for Doc. "Hey, Doc?! Do you ever lock your door?" I asked. A small laugh came from behind the wooden counter. "Am I suppose to have a reason to lock my door?" Doc asked. "Uh, I guess not. But at least close your door. It could just swing open and probably hurt someone." I said. "Hahaha. Then I'll have another patient to work with. What brings you here?" He asked. "I need some medicine to help cure a person's body." "Oh, well, I might still have an extra vial of healing potion left. Lemme check." Doc said. He went around rummaging through his things. "Hm... Ah hah! Here it is!" He took out what looks like a red and green colored vial. This should do the trick." He said as he gave it to me. "Oh, and I might need some strengh, body, and stress relieving stuff too." I added. "Hehehe... YOU can clear that up really quick... Heheh.." Doc gave me a few jabs to the ribs. "That's not funny! Please. Someone really needs it." "OK. OK. Here." He reached out and opened his palms. Another vial that contained a blue liquid laided in his palm. "Take this and hurry. People can't wait. Hehehe..." "Thanks, Doc." "Yeah. No problem." I went to the door, exited, and made my way back swiftly. I came to the room with Sun Li in it. I entered it and found only Sun Li in it. "Where did Raiyna go?" I asked. She replied that she had left with Kay. "Oh well. Here take this." I said leaning towards her and giving her the vial. "I'll be back. Might need to help sort out stuff with those two." I gave her a smile and left. Walking through corridors, I found both of them. "Hey Kay. Raiyna. Sun has her medicine now. Here's yours Raiyna." I said giving her the blue vial.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Uh? Oh, thank you." I said smiling. Ryo nodded and smiled. "Um...Kay? You arent gonna...Kill me now are you?" I looked at him and he was smirking a bit. A look of "why would i do that??" was on his face too. "So...You aren't?" He shook his head. "Yay! I'm not gonna die! I'm not gonna die!" I jumped up and down shouting in happiness. Usually, Kay'd chew me out bigtime for doing something like that. I got lucky this time.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Okay. Now that that has been cleared up, what happened during the rest of the meeting, Kay?" I asked Kay. Raiyna was extremely cheerful that Kay didn't chew her out. "Nevermind. Tell me later. I need to check up on Sun. Y'all wanna come?" I asked. "Just come to Sun's room whenever you feel ready. She might need some more vials so I need to check if see needs some more." I gave a quick wave of goodbye and left for Sun Li's room.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Ahh! I feel soo great!" I walked outside for some fresh air. "Uh?" I looked up in the sky and saw a dragon. "AHH!!" I screamed. Kay ran outside and saw the dragon licking my cheek.
    "Kay! Is it yours?" I saw him walk over and pet the dragon. "I take it it is..." Looking at the dragon, i felt compassion for it. 'Hm...I want one so bad...' I thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back