• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Four Kingdoms: The Knight Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li had taken the vial. She sat up in her bed hearing Raiyna scream yet again.
    "She likes screming" She said to herself. She saw Ryo next to her.
    "Oh hi Ryo... Thanks for helping me" She said giving him a smile of gratitude. She layed back down to have a quick rest before getting up.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Oh. It's ok really. I was sort of bored anyways. I had to do something today." I said to Sun Li also smiling back to her. "You should take a good rest. Your body will recover after a good nap." I explained. "Doc sure can make strong effective potions. Maybe I should get some too...." I mumbled to myself. Then I remembered something. I reached into my pockets and tried to find an object. I took out a small whistle with fine wood carvings. "Here. Something from me to you." I said giving the whistle to Sun Li. "My father made that. If you ever need help, just blow that and I'll come ASAP."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    "huh what are you serious?" She asked surprised that he would do that. She got herself comfortable in her bed and fell asleep. "Huh whats going on? Where am I?" She said. She was drifting in her thoughts.
    It seemed like she had been running for hours when she suddenly ran into something. Somthing similar to what she was fighting to save raiyna. Suddenly it grew larger and larger and swallowed her.
    "AHHH" She scremed lurching forward, she was heaving.
    "What was that about." She asked herself. Last thing she remembered before going to sleep was Ryo there next to her. She looked for him and then saw the whistle.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    Kay had let me ride his dragon. Watching over the side, I saw the village and plains from up high.
    "Wow..." I awed at the sight. I saw little boys and grils running and playing with each other a game of hide-and-seek and "catch me if you can". The scenery changed to the mountains and rolling grass. "Kay...This is beautiful." I felt light breathing on me and was about ot turn around when the dragon screeched in alarment. "Huh?" A whole flock of dragons were heading towards us.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li heard the screech and leapt out of bed. She put her clothes on and rushed outside.
    "Whats going on?" She asked Kay. She looked up at the dragons.
    "Oh no need to ask" She grumbled grabbing her chakrams.
    "So who's to die first?" She asked with a grin on her face.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As I saw the approach of the dragons, I felt uneasy. "This doesn't feel good." I said. I took out a special whistle made of silver. I blew it very hard and it made a eerie noise. I stopped and waited for a few seconds. A medium sized silver dragon had came towards me. It landed beside me and made large clouds of dust particles fly as it stood beside me. "You called?" it asked. "Yeah. Get ready because we might need some dragon power, Glen." I said to the dragon. "Oh ho ho. This will be fun." Glen smiled and signalled me to get on top. "Shoot. I don't have a worthy enough weapon to go against a dragon right now. I guess your breath will do for this battle if they attack us." I said to Glen. "We need to join Kay and Raiyna." I then saw Sun Li not too far from me. "Sun Li! Care to join me? I think Kay and Raiyna might need our help too." I asked her. Glen gave a small mischief grunt and smiled deviously.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Kay!! Look out!" I shouted. The dragon swerved and just barely missed a few dragons breathing their fire. "AHH!" I nearly fell off the dragon but he cought me.
    OOC: hey, kay can't get on the comp for a while....is it alright if i control him for just a few seconds??
    IC: I tried to get out of the way of another fire attack...

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    OOC: meh dont bother me

IC: Sun Li grabbed onto Ryo's dragon.
    "Sure I would love to join you" She said smiling and pulling out her chakrams.
    "So which one do we go for first then?" She asked Ryo felling a burst of happiness flow her as the wind blew over her face.
    "Wow the view is great" She gasped looking around at what she could see. Suddenly a long streak of fire came charging at her.
    "CRAP!" She scremed ducking.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Raiyna!!" Kay said grabbing her.
    "Ahh..." I sighed. Holding onto the dragon for deat life, Kay said,
    "Listen, you have to do something. I dont think he'll be able to hold out much longer with all this fire."
    I stared at the dragon trying to think of somehting. "Channa..."I gasped.
    "Huh?" Kay asked.
    "It's nothing. You got another dragon I could use?"
    "I know where to find one..." With that, Kay took me to find another dragon to use.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I hope its not too late for me to join up....

Name: Adron R. Landen
    Weapon: Longsword
    Spell: Ice Wave: A medium burst of cold frost shoots up from the ground towards the opponet. On the way to the opponet, it turns into Ice and knocks the enemy back while hurting he or she some.
    Craft: Swordfighting, Military Stratigist
    Personality: Calm
    Description: Rather tall in appearance with black hair. The hair is pulled back into a ponytail that flows down behind Adron. Adron usially is seen wearing a red and black overcoat. He usially takes this off if he's about to fight. Under the coat, Adron wears a suit of chain mail thats placed between two layers of leather armor. He also wears black boots and a pair of tan pants.
    History: Adron was born into a pesant family that lived in a farm village off deep in the southern country. At the age of 15, Adron went off to a highly reguarded military school where he quickly rose up in the ranks to become a stratigist. He isn't only reconized for his tactics on the battlefield, but his sword skills as well.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Heh. You might want to duck a lot when dragon fire flies by. It'll burn your hair to crisps. Glen, Go!" I shouted. Glen nodded and shot large fumes of silvery dragon breath at the oncoming group. Most of them steered clear of it but 2 were caught in it and fell. "Ok. Two down. Just a couple more." I said to Glen trying to count the remaining dragons. Three fire breaths shot towards us with amazing force. "Ah!" I shouted. Glen made a barrel roll to the left. I had held onto Glen tightly but Sun Li had started to lose grip. Her grip had suddenly slip and she fell. "Glen! Sun Li!" I shouted. Glen turned his attention to the falling Sun Li. He put his wings close to his body to enable a faster dive downwards. He swirled below her and I caught her. "Phew. Are you ok?" I asked Sun Li. Glen had glided a few seconds when his wing started to stiffen. "Ah. I took damage to the right wing." Glen explained. "Darn. We need some more dragons to fight them off. Let's go back to the stables." I said. Glen nodded and we made our desent towards the dragon stables.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I found the dragon i needed and flew off telling Kay i'd be back. 'Alright, Channa. I need you now more than ever...' I thought.
    Flying to the woods, i found a small hut. "Channa?!" I called. "Cha--nna!" Suddenly, a little fox thingy came out of the hut and looked at me.
    "Ah! Raiyna!" Channa ran to me and jumped in my arms.
    "I'm so glad to see you. And I need your help."

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li slashed at a dragon coming nearer to Glen.
    "Thanks for the help Glen" She said smiling. As they reached the ground she saw the stable and jumped off shooting down through the air. She landed next to the stables and waited for Glen and Ryo.
    "Wow theres a lot of dragons here." She gasped looking in.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Yeah. There's a bunch. You can look around and choose one. They're all friendly and ask me if you need help because they know me very well." I explained to Sun Li as she began her examination of the dragons. Glen and I stood ny the stable doors to be on lookout. I stood there and suddenly started remembering things. Loud and ear-piercing screams were in the air. Firey orange flames raging around a house. A beautiful snow haired girl in a long white dress. "Wha... Is that... Arika...And...Is this... Home???" I grabbed my head and tried to shake it off. "No. Out. Get Out. Now. Ahhhhh!" I started shouting.

Last edited:

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li whipped round to see Ryo holding his head. She opened a door to one of the stables and let the dragon out.
    "Ryo whats wrong!?" She said grabbing hold of him. She looked at glen and the other dragon.
    "Whats this one's name Glen?" She asked.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    I rode the dragon all the way to the battle ground where the other dragons began attacking us.
    "Channa, this is it. I need your help." I said looking at her.
    "you got it! I know exactly what to do! <3" Channa squealed. Making a small power come out of her, she turned a light purple and it then sorrounded me. "Nime chaka sodiane. Abain doki muchatnama!" I chanted. Suddenly, I turned into a wolf. A silver one. Jumping off of the dragon, I ran to the larger dragons taht couldnt fly b/c of their weight. Biting and slashing her way through, she found Kay and howled at him. He thought she was an enemy b/c he started to attack her.
    "Kay! I-it's me! Raiyna!" I howled in pain as he slashed me with his sword.
    "Raiyna...?" He landed his dragon which then truned into a human with silver hair and red eyes.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    As I shook my head, I started to calm down. "Agh. What's wrong with me?" I mentally asked. Sun Li had came to check up on me. "Ah. I'm... fine now, thanks." I replied to Sun Li. Glen looked at the dragon Sun Li brought with her. "Ah. That is a good pick. Her name is Delila. She is very experienced like most of the older dragons." Glen said. "Okay. Now we ride. We'll need to regroup with Kay and Raiyna quick. Two lone dragons against a whole group is a lot of trouble." I said mounting Glen. Glen flapped his wings a few times and was now airborne. "Your right wing feeling better now?" I asked. "Yes, very much. Thanks for caring." Glen replied back. I patted his back a few times and smiled. "Ready to go Sun Li? I think this is your first time riding a dragon by yourself, right? It's very easy. Just hold tight onto the dragon and the dragon will do everything else. All you have to do is give it commands." I explained as both, Glen and I, waited for Sun Li.
    (Ah. I have to finish later.)
    Edit--Ok that should do it now.

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Kay..." I managed to say.
    "Raiyna...No! I didnt mean it!" Kay shouted.
    "I-I'm alright. just a little hurt. That sword you have there is no joke," I chuckled.
    "Can you get up?" Kay asked.
    I got up and growled happily. "Of course! I'm perfectly fine!"
    "You sure? I hit you pretty hard."
    Running to the dragons I howled, "Perfectly fine!"

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Sun Li jumped on Delila.
    "Go Delila You know what we're doing dont you?" She asked her smiling. Delila took off from the ground.
    "Ofcourse I do" She said in a happy voice. She dodged a blast from a dragon and rammed it. It fell to the ground. Sun Li looked down.
    "CRAP RAIYNA!" She screamed
    "Delila go down there." She commanded. Delila flew straight down to Raiyna and Kay.
    "In coming dragon above us!" Sun Li shouted grabbing Raiyna, Kay and the little thing.

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
    "Whaa!" I shouted. I was bein lifted by Sun Li from a falling dragon. "Channa!" I Hugged her thankful she wanst hurt. "Mineko!" I shouted. The dragon Kay let me use flew up and Channa and I got on. "I'll meet you back at the castle!" By now, I was my human self again. Kay nodded and we flew off. I grabbed my daggers from my belt and nodded at Channa. She looked at the incoming dragons and started hitting them with a strange power.
    "Ah, geez...I gotta get to Raiyna before something happens..." He kicked the side of his dragon and flew off towards her. Finding her, she was being dragged to the ground. "Raiyna!!" He shouted. "Rein! Go now! Get Raiyna!" Rein flew down and grabbed Raiyna and Channa from Mineko. 'Ah...sh*t...Raiyna, hold on 'till I get to the castle.' He thought.
    Reaching the castle, he let her lie down and thought of a way to beat these dragons. "I got it!" He said aloud. Rein looked at him already a human.
    "What?" He asked in a serious voice.
    "We go to Sarentie. The land of the Bronze dragons. There, we can forge the dust my father bave me... I think we can anyways. It's worth a try."
    "Aren't you going to wait for Raiyna to wake up?" Rien asked in his deep voice.
    "Yeha. Channa, What happened?" Kay asked the little fox.
    She jumped up and squealed, " The big monsters hit Raiyna on the side and it knocked her out! I had to try to control our beasty but it was no use. She wouldnt listen." She said "monster" in reference to the dragons.
    "Ah, I see. Rein, we have to leave now. Raiyna'll wake up sooner or later. C'mon."
    They left. Entering the Sarentie border, they saw many dragons of bronze color.
    "Thses smaller beasties arent as fast as the big besties!" Channa said talking about hte horses. Having to ride the horses was as drag, but it was the only way so no one would spot them.
    'Sun Li, Ryo, I'm sorry. I'll be back.' Kay thought.
    Entering the main town, he searched for a forging house.
    "Kay, over there," Rein said.
    Kay loked and saw the house. it was disguised, but he could tell. "Alright, Rein, take Raiyna and Channa to a medical center. See if she'll be alright."
    Rein nodded and took Raiyna and Channa on his horse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back