• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Mateo said:
    hey, heres the saem pic i used for that, but i took and colored it. its my first attempt at colorign on the computer, hope yall like it ^^;

The FR/LG girl club

Hey,that looks even better! =D Nice work on it,I really like it!;)

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Lucky_Clover said:
    *Give's a big smile*:D It's just some people think about Green and Blue a couple others with Blue and Silver i've just never heard before about lesbo Blue:\ ... Kind of frustrating....
    I find the whole shipping thing annoying. I'm just not a hooker-upper-person.:chinese:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    **** straight that I'm joining this thread. I mean not only she's one of the most underrated Pokemon trainers but she's also quite cute as well.

Check out this picture that I've did with photoshop.
    The FR/LG girl club

Even though her name is Blue though, does the FR/LG girl have a real name?

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    **** straight that I'm joining this thread. I mean not only she's one of the most underrated Pokemon trainers but she's also quite cute as well.

Check out this picture that I've did with photoshop.
    The FR/LG girl club

Even though her name is Blue though, does the FR/LG girl have a real name?
    That's an awesome picture!
    Ermm, Blue's her name I guess. We all probably have made up ones that we used in the game or some fan fic.
    I've been wondering about this for a while, we've all been saying that she never had an anime appearance though I swear she was the girl with the Blastoise in the first movie.......

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Blue. Just some people call her Green because they call the real Green Blue because that's the way it would be in America because Japan had Red and Green and we had Red and Blue because it's more American because they're patriotic colors because they're on our flags because.......... man, that was annoying.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    Btw, has Blue ever made an appearance on the anime yet?
    I just said that I thought she was in the first movie, but everyone else says no. And is anyone actually paying attention to me? I know May-is-cute acknowledged that one post but....... maybe I'm the only one who thought that 'because' post was annoying because I had to type it. I hate being so litterate.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back