• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Oh, no! The voice does sound pleasant, its just that its a bit hard to explain when you guys can't hear it for yourselves!o_0

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Radioactive_Waste said:
    Oh, no! The voice does sound pleasant, its just that its a bit hard to explain when you guys can't hear it for yourselves!o_0
    i guess. mabye she'll have a voice like that except a little different. like Winry Rockbells from Fullmetal Alchemist, but younger. (though she looks like 16)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    By the end the FR/LG arc,she is about 16.but if the animaters decide to animate her when she was still a thief,she's either 11 or 14.I don't know,it depends on which age the story writers decide to animate her on.if they ever do,I'm betting that her voice will probbly be kerry Williams or Lisa Ortiz(they have almost all rol control DX.Bah!I want her with a voice like Kayzie Rogers)

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    By the end the FR/LG arc,she is about 16.but if the animaters decide to animate her when she was still a thief,she's either 11 or 14.I don't know,it depends on which age the story writers decide to animate her on.if they ever do,I'm betting that her voice will probbly be kerry Williams or Lisa Ortiz(they have almost all rol control DX.Bah!I want her with a voice like Kayzie Rogers)
    Who's Kayzie Rogers? I hope they start a whole new season with her. that'd be more interesting than what we have now. the current series is getting kinda old now.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Kayzie Rogers does DarkMagicianGirl and possibly will do Marina/Dani.and yes,I agree that the story revolving around Ash is getting really old.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Oh, yah! Thats kind of the voice I was talking about! Yes, the person who did Darkmagiciangirl would have the perfect voice for Blue! And I agree with you too, Ash is getting really old, in fact I even stopped watching the show!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Let's admit it,Ash and the gang is getting really old and now we need to focus more on Blue^^
    wonder if she'll have any companions?

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    No! I'm going to travel with her, so ha! Muahahahaha!(Sometimes I scare myself :embarrass )

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    Umm, this may be late but maybe the actress who plays Kikyo (you know what I'm talking about) and Nami (One Piece).
    Edit: I came up with like the coolest character in an RP that would definitely travel with her just because she's hot. (he's like a mix between Bruce Lee and the biggest spaz you've ever seen. Oh yeah and he looks like Ed Elric.)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Sure you can join? ;33(is it me,or do I just come to greet memebers and never start a topic O__o)

Okay,people,time for a topic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back