• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funniest Character in an Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Out of all the animes out there, which one has the most funniest character.

I'd say Brock from Pokemon,Why, because he always chases girls and they always reject him. And the way Misty used to grab his ear everytime he talked to a girl was hilarious.

Who do you think is the funniest?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I have to say Luffy from One piece.not only are his reactions hilarious,but his looks are too.The way he smiles makes me crack up laughing (he seemingly shows his gums alot XD)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Bonta-kun from Full Metal Panic. Although he is technically Kyousuke in battle armor, what sort of battle armor makes you speak "fumofumofumo"?

Years
    Joey from Yu-gi-oh! allways seems to make me laugh...I think it may be his stupidity (I don't mean that in the nasty way x_x) and he allways seems so slow to figure things out XD I also find him and Tristan's relationship to be quite funny as well...the way they allways argue and fight.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ginji Amano from Get Backers. Everytime he finds something scary, he goes all chibified and does all sorts of random cool and HILARIOUS things.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Hmmm. This is really a hard decision! ^ ^; But I would have to say Hyatt from Excel Saga. Sometimes, it's had to tell if she is just playing clueless, or if she really IS clueless...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Funniest Characters in Anime (IMHO, abridged list)

- Haruko Haruhara (FLCL): So delightfully psychotic and random. I just plain <3 the girl. XD
    - Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist): Call him a shorty. I dare you. XD
    - Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist): Just your typical eccentric intel officer. Why did they have to kill him off midway through the series? ;_;
    - Miroku (Inuyasha): Without him and his perverted interactions with women (especially Sango), the show would be considerably much more humourless.
    - Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion): Ditto with Miroku. Without her, NGE would be considerably lacking in humour as well. There's also that penguin of hers.

Years
    I would have to say its either Edward from Full metal alchemist. Or Joey from yugioh, they both are hilarious characters in there way. Joey for his " Dog " status, and Edward for his " shorty " status x3

Inome

I am me. No one else.
    Years
    Here are my Top 5:

1.Miroku (Inuyasha)
    The way he walks up to every woman, gropes most of them, and asks them to bear his children is just funny.
    2.Lt.Armstrong (FMA)
    To put it simply, he sparkles. A man. That sparkles. Wow.
    3.Ed Elric (FMA)
    "WHO YOU CALLIN' A SHORTY PIPSQUEAK THAT CAN ONLY BE SEEN WITH A MAGNIFYING GLASS!?"
    4.Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
    When Kagome says the word, and he falls, I crack up. And some of the faces he makes merit a few giggles.
    5.Maes Hughes
    "Have you seen my daughter? Isn't she adorable? I mean really, I could just blab about her for days..."

tyrant_078

Teh Ultimate Being!!!!1111
    Years
    1. Insector Haga & Dinosaur Ryuzaki (YGO): These two are simply hilarious. Without them, YGO would be one of the most humorless animes ever created. Throughout the series, I greatly enjoyed their antics to become the world's greatest duelists. Even when they weren't together, both of them were still funny as hell. Especially Haga, who's quality comedy during the Duelist Kingdom arc got me into YGO to begin with.

2. Buggy the Clown (One Piece): Both his hot temper and all around maniacal persona make him a truly humorous character. The first episode of the anime I ever watched was from the Buggy Arc, and Buggy caught my attention right away. Although Usopp and Luffy also provide the series with great comedy, not even theirs is as great as Buggy's.

3. Ryoga (Ranma 1/2): His terrible sense of direction and love for Akane are both hilarious. It's too **** funny whenever he changes into a pig. Very entertaining stuff. Every anime episode/manga chapter featuring Ryoga is always a lot of fun. He truly adds great humor to the series.

4. Kojirou, Musashi and Nyasu (Pocket Monsters): While their antics on the show may have gotten somewhat old, they can still be pretty funny from time to time. Gotta love them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back