• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

I have never heard of this till now? If you don't mind my asking, is it like dyslexia but with numbers instead of words? It must be quite a rare disorder :o
    That's one way of putting it yeah, but it's not rare at all. Probably about at common as Dyslexia.

Yukari

A quick google search revealed that it's a little more uncommon :o
    But only a little more uncommon. x:

I find it kind of amusing that I'm the only person in my family that doesn't have dyslexia but I'm the only one with dyscalculia.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Yeah, dyslexia is a bit of a pain in the ass. Had a few friends in high school who could have done a lot better without it.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

But only a little more uncommon. x:

I find it kind of amusing that I'm the only person in my family that doesn't have dyslexia but I'm the only one with dyscalculia.
    Wow, I can't tell whether that's good luck or bad luck :o I suppose dyscalculia is a little easier to live with than dyslexia? "Math is everywhere" but letters are everywhere... However, I know nothing of it and I do hope that in saying what I said, I don't offend you >~<

Yukari

Wow, I can't tell whether that's good luck or bad luck :o I suppose dyscalculia is a little easier to live with than dyslexia? "Math is everywhere" but letters are everywhere... However, I know nothing of it and I do hope that in saying what I said, I don't offend you >~<
    Well I'd definitely take this over dyslexia. If only because of how extremely well I can read. I don't want to give that up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back