• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

nah. just be a cool kid and stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning and then look over the study guides for the first time ever in the five or ten minutes they give you before you start the tests. that always works out.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    that was basically me all freshman and sophomore year but then stuff started to get tough in junior physics. my grades suck this year so I really don't wanna risk it

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Meanwhile, I have the second Nonlinear Optics test next Saturday and am reasonably chill about it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

I don't have any more tests for a few months. And then i have to do some thing that's like an interview and a test or something so that i can become part of the expansion team and fly to different countries and stuff.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Is it time to switch back to helping the girls now. I don't know what I'm doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back