• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

The worst thing I've had happen to me so far, that I'm willing to talk about here anyway, was the time someone tried to strangle me. x: Not gonna go into much detail about that here buuuuuuut I still have nightmares and stuff about it.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I don't remember having a nightmare. Only ****ed-up dreams that make me go WTF and/or good dreams involving curvilinear individuals of the female human species.

Years

damn yuki , I don't know about it. But u are a calm personality person . Never think about the bad things that happened in past and try to move on who knows what type of good things have stored for u in present. So get that bloody memory out of your head and cheer up because I gonna give u a explanation why I reply so late and that is because.......When i was in market a mob of black cat passed in front of me so I take the longest way to home , when I reached in front of my home I got sucked into another dimension and fight off aliens to reach earth and at last I reached home and now I am typing.

Yukari

Yeah I dunno what to say about that.

But I have a therapist now and things have been improving so that makes me really happy. c:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • The Gender Race V 8.0

NO.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    /me jumps on the number to make it go down

Status
    Not open for further replies.