• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh wow! Have you managed to catch any shinies yet? I'm hoping to start learning about EV's after I beat Leon. Just working on that at the moment!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Unfortunately I haven't, in fact, the only shiny I've ever found was a Weedle in pokemon fire red years ago. This game helps out with EVs and IVs a lot which is nice.

Years
    I was reading about them earlier and the chances of getting one are so slim, it makes it almost demoralising. I know they're supposed to be ultra rare but for people that don't play it religiously it's nigh-on impossible. I've never really been into competitive playing but you're right, it seems a lot better integrated this time around!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    I don't find it too demoralising, its the really low chance that makes them all the more worth it. If you need any help/ tips, I'd be happy to share my knowledge.

Years
    Yeah that's true, I guess it just annoys me because I don't have enough time to commit to hunting haha! That would be great, I'll give you a PM once I'm able to start. I'd like to breed Pokemon as well, that seems interesting.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    That's fair enough, I mostly have it as a background thing while I do other stuff. And PM any time I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hahahahah that took me a second to work out what you were hinting at there...
    what if I just commented underneath my own post stating to be a relative? would that work?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back