• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Wait... Bingo?

*Later* Nope, definitely not not Bingo.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years

As promised I will be helping Hikari out of this horrifying situation. She is my 2nd best friend that does not deserve to quit...

Years

That's right. I'm gonna need all the support I can get.

I remember getting bullied this badly by someone on another forum.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think anyone has gotten the message. What's happening is people bullying eachother and then trying to become the victim to me. I know it's happening more than on this thread but if continues to happen on this thread I'm going to have to close this thread.

Cease, Desist, realize what you've done, talk things over nicely, and move on. I'm tired of hearing these accusations and trying to be the victim and everything else that's been happening here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really hope that means that you guys will a. solve this, b. never do what you've been doing again, or c. I'm going to have to repeat myself or close this thread.

It's pretty nice out today after it being a hot day. Went to the park and watched my dad and some other people play Volleyball and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back